Help! Are there sites I can BUY WDW prints?

Can anyone add pics? I might have some that others would like...

Mom2Em said:
Can anyone add pics? I might have some that others would like...

Feel free to add away. the password and log in are in an above post. Thanks-- the more pics the better!!!

WOW, what a great resource! Thank you to everyone who has posted pictures on the shutterfly site. I will have to let my sister know about this...she actually gets her scrapbooks done! I might never get to bed, browsing all those pictures!

Well I got my order from Shutterfly today.....& I got the FIRST set of pics that were up there!!!!I still don't know where they al went! & I also got the second set that I ordered of new uploads. Now I'm ready to start! Going to a crop Friday.... YEA! :cool1:

scrappinmom said:
Well I got my order from Shutterfly today.....& I got the FIRST set of pics that were up there!!!!I still don't know where they al went! & I also got the second set that I ordered of new uploads. Now I'm ready to start! Going to a crop Friday.... YEA! :cool1:

YIPPIE!!! thanks and glad you got your order.

ReAnSt said:
A bunch of people here have contributed Disney pictures available for use by anyone at shutterfly the username is wdwscrapper@yahoo.com and the password is mickey. You can order the pictures from there, you just need to enter your credit card information and address, when you are finished make sure to delete your information so that no one else can use the information. I hope there is something there that can help you.

Becky

This site is still working and still great. I just ordered at ton of background photos - resorts, characters, fireworks for the three albums I hope to start
this weekend. Thanks again for sharing your pictures. Some of you were there on the same day I was (11.29.05, ds birthday!) so I don't even feel like I'm "cheating" using pictures I didn't take!

I stumbled across this thread while looking for some page ideas for my Disney album and boy am i glad! :goodvibes I took tons of pix on our first trip this Feb but i still felt like I missed some. These pix will help alot! What a great idea! :thumbsup2 If i can figure it out I will also try to download some of my faves!
Paula

This is so cool!! I found a whole bunch to order. Thank you all who added your pictures!! I added a bunch in MK, Epcot and Parade. Maybe someone can use some of mine. :goodvibes

ughhhhhhhhhhhh I WISH I would of known about this sooner... I just deleted off my camera TONS of disney pictures..... :guilty:

:badpc:

I love this idea!! Has anyone set something like this up on snapfish.com?? That is the one I use all the time, prints start as low as 12 cents each and shipping is a lot less then shutterfly?
Ellen

Ellen aka Snow White said:
I love this idea!! Has anyone set something like this up on snapfish.com?? That is the one I use all the time, prints start as low as 12 cents each and shipping is a lot less then shutterfly?
Ellen

OK one is set up, now to add the pictures!!!

same log in and password

wdwscrapper@yahoo.com

and

mickey

is the password, lowercase.

have fun!!!

Wow! You guys are great! :banana:

I love this idea. Especially for some of the fireworks, and night parades! Most of those photos I take come out terrible. :blush:

I'm definitely going to be using this as a source! :teeth:

I'm a newbie & have been viewing but not posting for sometime. I ordered a bunch of prints from Shutterfly & have one question. I was able to delete my credit card info but how do I remove my name/address info? Thanks!

This is awesome. I ordered a few prints last week and got them today. They're so nice, and of things I would never think to take pictures of! They'll definitely keep me entertained until my trip in October. :goodvibes

Two people placed orders on the shutterfly account today monday 4/17, and that is great, but may have accidently changed the password to log on to the acct, could you please check if you placed an order today. As no one else can log in.

thank you.

Pam

very cool idea...although I cant seem to open the shutterfly account.
Anyway, I have some amazing pics from my last 2 trips (04 and 06). You can get a peek at them here webshots ...there are several albums seperated by park and year.
when I get time, I will upload the best of them to the snapfish account.
thank you to whoever started this. I need some pics of Illuminations (I had a card malfunction that night) so now I know where to look for them.

tubachick said:
Two people placed orders on the shutterfly account today monday 4/17, and that is great, but may have accidently changed the password to log on to the acct, could you please check if you placed an order today. As no one else can log in.

thank you.

Pam

also, its best to set up your own acct and share the photo albums with yourself if you are worried about personal information. You can do that by clicking share album with friend and email it to yourself, if we are able to get back in the account and no one has purposly highjacked it please do this in the future.

thanks again to everyone who put time and effort into posting their pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter