Help! Are there sites I can BUY WDW prints?

Still no access on the shutterfly account.

Thanks for the idea for sharing the albums with myself! :thumbsup2

Does anyone know if that's forever, or if it's for a limited time?

Thanks to everyone who shared their photos!! :banana:

I was one of the last people to use the shutterfly account & I believe I fixed the problem. Being a newbie to the message board & not computer savy at all, I'm sorry If I caused any problems. I even posted a message asking for help & nobody responded.

Sorry for the mishap!
Lee

Hey, I confused!! :confused3

I thought the shutterfly.com site was the one where we couldn't get access? That one is working.

I just tried snapfish.com and now that one is not working. :sad2: :rolleyes2

Any idea what the problem is? :rolleyes1

shutterfly has been fixed (thanks for the quick response)

we are having issues with clearing info from the other acct on snapfish if you PM me your email, I can share the current albums with you and you can access them on your personal acct until we can fix the auto save feature.

if anyone knows how to do this (clear the info) please let us know.

thanks

This is great! Our trip is in August and I hope I will be able to add some pictures to the albums too. I have already bought a few things here and there for our vacation scrapbook too!

tubachick said:
shutterfly has been fixed (thanks for the quick response)

we are having issues with clearing info from the other acct on snapfish if you PM me your email, I can share the current albums with you and you can access them on your personal acct until we can fix the auto save feature.

if anyone knows how to do this (clear the info) please let us know.

thanks

Hi Everyone~
I just found this thread and tried to see the pix on the Snapfish account. It is still not working and will not let me see the albums. Something about the password is invalid. I'd love to view the pix on this account!

Thanks!
Sue

Showpony said:
Hi Everyone~
I just found this thread and tried to see the pix on the Snapfish account. It is still not working and will not let me see the albums. Something about the password is invalid. I'd love to view the pix on this account!

Thanks!
Sue

we were not able to clear the credit card info from the snapfish acct and rather than have that Dis'ers info left on the acct we will close it and just stick with the shutterfly acct.

If you would like me to "share" the photos with you pm me your email address and I will send the albums to you.

anyone have any MGM pics of the lights, action, motor cars stunt show??

If you do would you please post them on the shutterfly acct that we share.

thanks

id-- wdwscrapper@yahoo.com
password -- mickey

thanks

I just uploaded 7 Lights, Motors, Action stunt show pictures. I hope they are what you were looking for! :)

Mickster said:
I just uploaded 7 Lights, Motors, Action stunt show pictures. I hope they are what you were looking for! :)

THANKS!!! That is what i am looking for.

Just bumping...

had a few requests for the log in info....

so here you are. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter