• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I cannot for the life of me find what time the mini parades start/stop at MK this weekend. I know they don't list times, but I thought @yulilin3 said you could find at least the stop/start times on MDE. Am I imagining? 🤦‍♀️
With the new 8am opening, will they start an hour earlier?

Dachsie, I hope your foot is better? I have bouts of plantar fasciitis and know what you are going through. I get steroid shots in my foot before going to disney and that has helped. I also use the park ECV's when needed. It can really be a bummer. I admire you for going to WDW alone; never been brave enough to try it.
Thanks. I rented an ECV today at Epcot so am doing ok. Will try walking regular tomorrow at MK

I cannot for the life of me find what time the mini parades start/stop at MK this weekend. I know they don't list times, but I thought @yulilin3 said you could find at least the stop/start times on MDE. Am I imagining? 🤦‍♀️
With the new 8am opening, will they start an hour earlier?
This is for today on mde. Go to entertainment
remember there are some days when Goofy's is dark (tuesdays and wednesdays)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201203-144702_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20201203-144702_Disney World.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20201203-144742_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20201203-144742_Disney World.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20201203-144733_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20201203-144733_Disney World.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20201203-144723_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20201203-144723_Disney World.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20201203-144712_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20201203-144712_Disney World.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
So I am late to planning and so confused! Lol. So I had thought we would rent a car to be in control of when we leave in the mornings, but it doesn’t seem like driving gives you any advantage. Uber and walking maybe the best option? We are staying at AOA.

So I am late to planning and so confused! Lol. So I had thought we would rent a car to be in control of when we leave in the mornings, but it doesn’t seem like driving gives you any advantage. Uber and walking maybe the best option? We are staying at AOA.
Uber and walking gives you an advantage only for MK. For DHS you have to walk to the park, Uber uses the same car lanes as everyone else
Basically if driving you could be about 15 minutes behind people who walked to these 2 parks

Has anyone been able to use giftcards to pay for their mobile orders? I heard it was to be added to MDE as an option.
We were able to use them in November, but we could only use one gift card per mobile order. I had several, smaller amount gift cards, so we used those for souvenirs and other purchases.

Uber and walking gives you an advantage only for MK.

What? I disagree. Walking was a huge advantage for DHS. Probably for IG / EPCOT as well-we just never did that since it was 11AM opening.

Or do you mean in combo? Uber there then walk.

But you can't uber to dhs for an advantage, uber has to line yo with all the other cars. Walking to dhs gives you an advantage

Yes 100%.

I just read "Uber and walking gives you an advantage only for MK."

But you can't uber to dhs for an advantage, uber has to line yo with all the other cars. Walking to dhs gives you an advantage

Does Uber drop you off at MK? That would help a lot. I assumed it was to TTC.

First day will be on Sunday, with an 8am opening, what time can you get through the drive in gate to park at TTC? Do they keep you stopped/backed up at the pay booth or are you allowed to park and then line up at the boat or monorail? Was thinking of trying to be there by 6:30. Is that to early or to late?

First day will be on Sunday, with an 8am opening, what time can you get through the drive in gate to park at TTC? Do they keep you stopped/backed up at the pay booth or are you allowed to park and then line up at the boat or monorail? Was thinking of trying to be there by 6:30. Is that to early or to late?
Parking toll opens about 45 minutes before park opening. They won't allow you to line up there until an hour before

If the timing is off and you happen to show up a little more than that hour target, what do they make you do? It's been awhile since we've driven into the TTC but I thought it was basically like a funnel with no exits. Just worried we will get redirected and not know where we will end up.

If the timing is off and you happen to show up a little more than that hour target, what do they make you do? It's been awhile since we've driven into the TTC but I thought it was basically like a funnel with no exits. Just worried we will get redirected and not know where we will end up.
You go through the toll booth, they have it blocked off ahead and you must exit towards the gas station (check Google maps for a visual) there's OC sheriff on hand in case some get combative

Hi all!
I wanted to do a follow up on my post. I, as required, reported my positive test to my employer. My employer is hosting testing facilities and the crisis management team encouraged me to come and get retested as some of the drug store rapid tests aren’t as accurate as the PCR lab tests. I went in on Monday to retest and got the good news that I do NOT have COVID 🙏🙏🙏
It is certainly a magical day in my house!!
That’s great news! Glad you are well and Covid-free!

Ttc, you'l be in front of everyone parking their cars, behind people walking from the resorts

Yes that makes sense.

Based on what we saw last week, IMO for somebody really interested in the earliest entry would be.

In order best to least.

1) Any EPCOT Resorts walking to DHS.

2) Any MK Loop Resorts walking to MK.

3) Any EPCOT Resorts walking to EPCOT.

After that it gets hit or miss.

Kinda feel like any Bus that happens to come early to a resort for any given park.

4) Earliest buses to AK.

5) Earliest buses to DHS or MK or EPCOT.

6) Uber to MK.

7) Uber to DHS.

8) Uber to AK.

9 Uber to EPCOT.

10) Driving to AK.

11) Driving to DHS.

12) Driving to EPCOT.

13) Driving to MK.

14) Skyliner to DHS.

15) Skyliner to EPCOT.

Skyliner would jump into the top 4 if they would just start them earlier than what we saw.

I also think there may have been some issues last week, seemed down a lot.

Are unused park reservations placed back in the pool for availability the day of or late in the day before a park visit date? I am trying to time when I need to be ready to make additional park reservations past our initial 3 during an upcoming offsite AP trip.

Not unused, but cancelled ones are. Several times I’ve gotten reservations for a date with no availability. Just have to refresh at the right time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter