Hhn 19 website has been updated!!

jeslynhat

Earning My Ears
:scratchinI feel like screaming it from the top of the building!!!! :woohoo:

But not so sure on the selection of characters... what do you think? :scratchin

Very, very exciting. I think Chucky movies are cheesy but in a haunted house it would definately be scary. As for the other two we kinda already knew about it and I am :dance3::cool1::surfweb::banana:
Can't wait!

Yep, I just got the press release and did an article (they had some cool quotes from the producers): http://bit.ly/fubnX

I think Chucky has the most potential although Saw could be good too. I'm neutral on the Wolfman.

Is it wrong of me to be slightly let down? Is there even going to be an icon? If so it seems like it'll be the Director's show this year. Oh wells.

I hate to admit it, but they could put the Smurfs, Wiggles, and Barney. . . oh wait. . . that would be pretty scary . . . up there and I would still be excited because I know US could make it great. I am like a 40 yr. old kid right now getting excited for Christmas 4 months early.

I would have liked a little less information already on the website because I really did dig the slow build last year. I'm sure there is much more to come and I am now even more excited because I think this could be a cool year. I have always liked the movie themed houses because there are things you see in them and go. . ."I remember that". So I'm pretty pumped about seeing all the "Stars" that will be at HHN this year.

Whooopeeeee!!!! (sorry, that kid in me said that)

I have faith that Universal will make it great too even if there is no icon (although I can't imagine that there won't be...the Director would be brilliant). In 2007 I wondered how it would be with bringing in three major characters. They pulled it off so well...Freddy's house was the best ever. I am putting my faith in their creative minds to do the same with this new trio. Tie-ins can be done very poorly or very well. So far, they've always done 'em well so my expectations are high for 2009.

I'm very excited/scared for a Chuckie house since he was my childhood fear. Talking dolls....especially killer dolls....are quite scary. :rotfl:
I hope the Director will be making an appearance this year as he is my favorite icon.

As long as they don't have anything related to Rob Zombie's crapfest version of Halloween I'm all good!! :thumbsup2

As long as they don't have anything related to Rob Zombie's crapfest version of Halloween I'm all good!! :thumbsup2

They're doing a Halloween house at the Hollywood HHN. There are rumors that it might come to FL, but more than likely not since they do try to keep the FL and CA HHN's different.

Yep, I just got the press release and did an article (they had some cool quotes from the producers): http://bit.ly/fubnX

I think Chucky has the most potential although Saw could be good too. I'm neutral on the Wolfman.

Great article! :thumbsup2

So Frankenstein and Dracula will be at HHN. I wonder if each will have their own house.

What other movies could Universal use for this year's HHN as that seems to be this year's theme? Another "The Thing" house; plenty of zombie movies; The Exorcist; Poltergeist; Scanners; The Hills Have Eyes; Evil Dead; Hellraiser.

I know they won't repeat it the very next year, but I sure did love the Doomsday house last year (and I've never even seen the movie).

Great article! :thumbsup2

So Frankenstein and Dracula will be at HHN. I wonder if each will have their own house.

What other movies could Universal use for this year's HHN as that seems to be this year's theme? Another "The Thing" house; plenty of zombie movies; The Exorcist; Poltergeist; Scanners; The Hills Have Eyes; Evil Dead; Hellraiser.

There's a rumor that one of the houses will be called "Silver Screams", so possibly it could be sorta like the All Nite Die in Houses and combine scenes from several horror movies in them. Or at least I kinda hope they do something like that. Which could also encompass the "new" images of Dracula and Frankenstein, which as much as I love them both, I'd rather have more newer houses (?) than rehashing old characters. Not that if they do get individual houses they won't be bad, that's just my opinion.

Since next year will be the 20th anniversary, I am really surprised that they are even bringing the Wolfman this year... I almost expected them to "celebrate" their 20th with some originals from the first HHN like Frankie, Dracula, etc...

I was never really afraid of Chucky, so I'm a little disappointed with that... Maybe my mind will change as it gets closer to the actual festivites. On that note, I hope they make the webpage interactive as they have in the past; I think that makes the hype of HHN that much better, at least for me! :thumbsup2

Since next year will be the 20th anniversary, I am really surprised that they are even bringing the Wolfman this year... I almost expected them to "celebrate" their 20th with some originals from the first HHN like Frankie, Dracula, etc...

I was never really afraid of Chucky, so I'm a little disappointed with that... Maybe my mind will change as it gets closer to the actual festivites. On that note, I hope they make the webpage interactive as they have in the past; I think that makes the hype of HHN that much better, at least for me! :thumbsup2

I agree about the website. Hopefully they'll do like the did for 17/Carnivale of Carnage and release like the big 3 crowd drawing icons, then update and introduce the icon and any sort of back story that they want to create. There are rumors of there being an Usher icon/mascot. Which to me seems odd since they already have the Director. We'll have to wait and see!! :goodvibes

bride.gif
I for one, am very excited

... can't wait to see what they are going to do with the "classics" ...

dance_bananas.gif

Uhhhhhhhhh.....
Weren't they supposed to have a new update on the first of July???
At least that's what I'd heard.... I need more new enticing info!!!! LOL
:crazy2:

Uhhhhhhhhh.....
Weren't they supposed to have a new update on the first of July???
At least that's what I'd heard.... I need more new enticing info!!!! LOL
:crazy2:

Technically, you never know when they will update. People were assuming they'd update on the first like they did last year, but that was because those dates coincided with the same dates as July 1958, or whatever year it was that Dr. Agana was active.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter