Hhn 19 website has been updated!!

Has this just changed recently on the site, or are you comparing this to last years prices? Just trying to establish whether prices have been changed already this year! :scared1:
The website has $69.99 listed for general admission tickets...any night.

The website has $69.99 listed for general admission tickets...any night.
Has that been the same since the site went up this year though, or have they increased? Sorry I didn't make myself clear....

cool I plan to go to one of their events someday and would love to hear about your experiances and what the actual rides are like with the halloween theme like the Jurrsic park ride. However I admit I am bit scremaish when it comes to blood and guts I perfer the old classic B and W universal horror films , BeetleJuice, the gremlins films (speaking of which I always though they be sutied to attraction normal and Halloween. I know they bad movies but I recentlyu watched the killer tomatoes film series and enjoy them. My fav is Return becuase of the links with the cartoon series.

cool I plan to go to one of their events someday and would love to hear about your experiances and what the actual rides are like with the halloween theme like the Jurrsic park ride.
HHN is staged only in the Studios so nothing much is done for Halloween in IOA or CityWalk. All of the decorations are done at the Studios but you can't see much during the day...some stuff is out during the day but the really good stuff is brought out at night.

I know but I was just reading about some the past things they did Islands of adventure for the Jurrisc park attraction and the thing that nmost piped my intrested was thaey did Maxium Carnage maze based on Spiderman villain Caranage and its much better at night

I know but I was just reading about some the past things they did Islands of adventure for the Jurrisc park attraction and the thing that nmost piped my intrested was thaey did Maxium Carnage maze based on Spiderman villain Caranage and its much better at night
Yeah...I wish IOA was used more. I think...with all the landcaping in Jurassic Park...it's a great place to be roaming around in the dark. But sadly...it's always at the Studios.

Maybe, just maybe come next year the 20'th anniversary they will..:confused3
It would be nice.I'm sure there gonna give it all on there 20'th!!!

yeah sorry i didn't make myself clear. I mean't they had gone up from last year. the thurs and sunday were cheaper, but the park was only open until midnight.

I wasn't sure if them being the same price as the fri and sat meant they all operated until 2am.

sorry for the confusion

The website has been updated, and EP's are now on sale, prices seem steep though!!

I'm planning on going to HHN with my wife on October 29th this year. We did it last year, and didn't buy the Express Passes, making the wait times excruiciating and the houses a chore instead of a pleasure (which was a real shame).

We'll be doing a stay and scream, and I want to buy an Express Pass for each of us. It just dawned on me that it'll be a $200+ tax investment for the one nights entertainment. THATS A BIG A$$ CHUNK O' MONEY!

The only day I could do it with the $39.99 Express pass is in fact my birthday and I want to be in Epcot for that (so I can take advantage of the birthday gift card and Drink Around The World).

So convince me folks - is it worth laying out all that dough??

Kef

Honestly, before I would've said it's not worth it without Express.. but with these prices, I think we're gonna have to plan around it. There's no way we're each spending over $150 for one night of HHN.

Ladies and gents, this is the year you try Howl-O-Scream. :laughing:

Last year, when we went to the park during the days that HHN were being offered that night, I swear I saw signs that said we could upgrade our tickets to include HHN for an additional $29.99...will this be offered this year also?
TIA

Last year, when we went to the park during the days that HHN were being offered that night, I swear I saw signs that said we could upgrade our tickets to include HHN for an additional $29.99...will this be offered this year also?
TIA
Yes...you can purchase the discounted HHN tickets for $29.99 on Sundays & Thursdays, $49.99 on Fridays and $59.99 on Saturdays. This will allow you to utilize Stay & Scream which will save you quite a lot of time and give you a jump on the lines.

Less than 3 months to go :yay:
I agree, Stay and Scream is definitely the way to go! We've done it for the last 5 or 6 years. This really gives you a head start on the lines. We usually get through 3 or 4 houses right away with either no wait or very little wait (5 mins). The last few usually have a 20+ minute wait, though (If it's more than 50mins, we skip it.)

We usually hit all the houses we want to and then go back through to enjoy the scarezones/watch the shows as it gets darker. This plan works well for our group since we can't afford Express Passes :laughing:

Wow!!! I just have to apologize to Universal for thinking that the economy was going to affect this years HHN.

I was a little dissappointed at the beginning when the website launched and they already revealed three of the houses without much fanfare. I guess I just really got into the whole mystery last year with the journal and I hated thinking that we were just going to get a few updates and that was it.

Well since the last update and then this one. I have to say, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! The whole event is now taking a very dark turn and I for one love it. It's great to know that it will only build from here and we all get to watch it grow again.

Keep the updates coming Universal. You have this 40 yr. old kid drooling already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter