Hhn 19 website has been updated!!

Uhhhhhhhhh.....
Weren't they supposed to have a new update on the first of July???
At least that's what I'd heard.... I need more new enticing info!!!! LOL
:crazy2:

Unless you are the person who actually updates the website - it's anyone's guess when they do ... just have to keep checking back.

I'm very excited/scared for a Chuckie house since he was my childhood fear. Talking dolls....especially killer dolls....are quite scary. :rotfl:
I hope the Director will be making an appearance this year as he is my favorite icon.

They can use Chuckie as their icon this year & place him on the bill-boards, after all, he looks like the childs doll "MY BUDDY" Maybe the mommy's won't complain then.... :lmao::rotfl::cool1::rotfl2:
I still have my son's & he is now nearly 23 :lmao:

I'm not all that excited about Chucky either. I did like the original movie but Chucky is 2 feet tall, he's just not that scary :lmao: I am really happy about the Wolfman though, I love the classic monsters and can't wait to see what they do with those. I guess they chose all of these to help promote the releases of their movies. I had no idea there was a new Child's Play in development :confused3

i agree.

wolfman i can get into
chucky doesn't do a thing for me.

only the first chucky movie was good but the others that followed were just meh for me

I'm not all that excited about Chucky either. I did like the original movie but Chucky is 2 feet tall, he's just not that scary :lmao: I am really happy about the Wolfman though, I love the classic monsters and can't wait to see what they do with those. I guess they chose all of these to help promote the releases of their movies. I had no idea there was a new Child's Play in development :confused3

They're remaking the first one from what I read. The last 2 were so bad, that instead of making a direct sequel they decided to remake the first.

I'm a little disappointed that we won't get to see the new Wolf Man until after HHN is over. The movie doesn't come out till Nov. 6.

I read on another site that the premise for the Chucky house will be that 'we' have all been shrunken down to Chucky size, hence big sets and full size dolls!!!!:scared1:

I read on another site that the premise for the Chucky house will be that 'we' have all been shrunken down to Chucky size, hence big sets and full size dolls!!!!:scared1:

That's one of the rumors floating around. Mainly cause construction so far for one of the facades looks slightly like Chucky's Good Guy's box.

so does anyone know what the AP rates will be?

I read on the HHN site that AP holders can buy tickets for the 1st 3 weekends for around 39.99+tax.

I'm guessing after that the normal rate applies ?

so does anyone know what the AP rates will be?

I read on the HHN site that AP holders can buy tickets for the 1st 3 weekends for around 39.99+tax.

I'm guessing after that the normal rate applies ?
After the third weekend, regular rates will apply so take advantage of the passholder weekends but if you're a passholder, you can still get discounted tickets...just not that cheap. You might want to go on Friday and save $10.00 over going on Saturday. I'll get the Frequent Fear pass again...it only went up about $6.00 from last year.

After the third weekend, regular rates will apply so take advantage of the passholder weekends but if you're a passholder, you can still get discounted tickets...just not that cheap. You might want to go on Friday and save $10.00 over going on Saturday. I'll get the Frequent Fear pass again...it only went up about $6.00 from last year.

A few questions related to the price of HHN tickets.

I went to the HHN website and I am a little confused. First, I am a Fl resident and a season passholder. I wanted to purchase tickets for HHN but it asks for a Promotional code- does anyone know what it is?

Are there any discounted tickets for season passholders or is it just for annual passholders?

If someone could clarify this for me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Kim

A few questions related to the price of HHN tickets.

I went to the HHN website and I am a little confused. First, I am a Fl resident and a season passholder. I wanted to purchase tickets for HHN but it asks for a Promotional code- does anyone know what it is?

Are there any discounted tickets for season passholders or is it just for annual passholders?

If someone could clarify this for me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Kim

Season Passholders do not qualify for ticket discounts...only Preferred and Premier passes offer the discounts. You would qualify for the FL resident tickets which they will usually run in conjunction with a company as a promotional thing. In years past, they've run the promo with Burger King and I think Wendy's but you would have to get the code from the restaurant. I haven't seen anything in terms of a promo this year yet...remember...we are still almost three months out.

After some digging this is what I came up with

What savings are there for Florida residents?
Florida residents can save up to $30 when buying in advance with a Coca-Cola® product.

Florida residents can save $30 on Sunday through Thursday event nights, $20 on Friday event nights and $10 on Saturday event nights with the purchase of a Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke® or Coke Zero™ product and a valid Florida ID.

Florida residents can visit as many times as they want Sunday through Thursday, Plus, the first weekend with the Frequent Fear Pass for the price of one general admission ($69.99 +tax).

This was in the FAQ section of the HHN website. I just have to be able to get one of those coke cans with the HHN savings on it, which I probably won't be able to do until we get to Orlando.

Thanks again,
Kim

This was in the FAQ section of the HHN website. I just have to be able to get one of those coke cans with the HHN savings on it, which I probably won't be able to do until we get to Orlando.
Yes...and it's very possible Burger King will run a promo again this year so keep your eyes open for that as well.

I am not squimish, by any means. But I will not go near Chucky!

When I was a kid, I had a doll I carried around with me because I had a dream where the doll said he would kill me if I put him down. Too much like my childhood horrors.

I love the classics, so I'm excited about Wolfman, Dracula and Frankenstein.

Why does the HHN media site have more info than the main website? I didn't even realise that Frankenstein and Dracula had been confirmed!

i cant decide whether to get tickets now or just wait until i get there.

we get there 29th of sept for a week only so we will be there for some of the first few dates.

But at the same time last year we just bought tickts the day we went at the gate and that was early oct as well.

Also noticed it has gone to 69.99 every night, does that mean all the nights r til 2 am now to reflect the higher price

Also noticed it has gone to 69.99 every night, does that mean all the nights r til 2 am now to reflect the higher price
The higher ticket prices are for general admission but if you already have your park tickets, just get the Stay & Scream upgrade...it's much cheaper and you can stay in the park after closing to a jump on the houses.

Has this just changed recently on the site, or are you comparing this to last years prices? Just trying to establish whether prices have been changed already this year! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter