Holiday/Seasons Completed Page Swap - Progress Thread - **Mailed**

Feel free to use any extras of mine to swap things out as well. I sent you a pm with swapping ideas- I love playing with things like this so I just did a little for fun.

Rebecca

Hi All!

Half of the boxes are packed and just need to be closed and addressed. I have a Girl Scout training tonight after work from 6:00 to 9:00pm. I hope to have enough energy to come home and get those prepped to mail tomorrow morning. The other half will be going out on Friday.

I'm won't post DCs on here since you can look up addresses with them but I am happy to PM the numbers to anyone after I mail the packages. Just let me know!

:woohoo: :woohoo: Early Christmas presents for Mama! :woohoo: :woohoo:

:hug: Thanks for being a trooper while you've been under the weather.

:woohoo: :woohoo: Early Christmas presents for Mama! :woohoo: :woohoo:

:hug: Thanks for being a trooper while you've been under the weather.

Y'all have no idea how much I appreciate the patience. My new migraine meds are finally starting to work. Also, my orthopedist put me on new pain meds for my knee as he thinks that might have been contributing to the migraines. The side benefit of this new med is that it is helping me sleep better and is a slight mood inhancer as well so I'm not so stinking irritable all the time.

I would have had these ready to go yesterday but DH and I spent all weekend running errands for the trip. We leave at midnight on Dec. 2 and still had tons of prep stuff to do so we can pack this weekend. We still hadn't even gotten him fitted for his tux and his brother's wedding is Dec. 6! Fortunately, we just about have everything so I can concentrate on mailing swaps, cleaning and packing this weekend. I am SO READY for this vacation!

Y'all have no idea how much I appreciate the patience. My new migraine meds are finally starting to work. Also, my orthopedist put me on new pain meds for my knee as he thinks that might have been contributing to the migraines. The side benefit of this new med is that it is helping me sleep better and is a slight mood inhancer as well so I'm not so stinking irritable all the time.

I would have had these ready to go yesterday but DH and I spent all weekend running errands for the trip. We leave at midnight on Dec. 2 and still had tons of prep stuff to do so we can pack this weekend. We still hadn't even gotten him fitted for his tux and his brother's wedding is Dec. 6! Fortunately, we just about have everything so I can concentrate on mailing swaps, cleaning and packing this weekend. I am SO READY for this vacation!

Then be ready to enjoy it and plan to take things slow.

Rebecca

I'm planning to go slow and use the scooter we reserved. My doctor wouldn't approve the trip unless I promised not to try to walk. It's a big expense but will be so worth it in the end!

Yeah! I get mail!! I get mail!!!
I'm so glad you are starting to feel better....and vacation is just around the corner!!!! Have a great time!!!!!

The packages are all in the mail except for rlovew's as I thought you wanted me to mail the pages together with your Event Swap pieces.

Unfortunately, they did not post until this morning. I was trying to get both the Holiday pages and the Event Swap stuff photographed, swapped out, packaged and labeled. Between prepping swaps, cleaning, doing laundry, shopping for the trip and packing, the Holiday pages didn't get finished until yesterday.

FYI - A few of y'all sent enough money for a Large Flat Rate box but you only needed a small one so I sent $5 back to you. It's in one of your group bags so be on the lookout when you open them.

I will be posting all pics in their own thread shortly. I will be PMing DC numbers for y'all to have since I won't be able to track. Please post when they arrive.

Thanks again for participating. The pages are really great. I can't wait to use mine!

Thanks Shauna!!!
Have a great time on vacation..and those of us in the northeast and midwest would like you to have a discussion with the sun god and send the sun and heat back to us!!!! ;)

The packages are all in the mail except for rlovew's as I thought you wanted me to mail the pages together with your Event Swap pieces.

Does this mean you will not be mailing mine until you arrive back from DW?

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter