How does the PodCrew...

Hello Homeland Security, there is strange man wearing one boot, driving a suspicious vehicle covered with Christmas lights and he has his hand up the backside of what appears to be a small, furry, exotic animal that's wearing sunglasses and drinking from a Big Gulp.

Who's brave enough to make that call?

Why do I have a feeling that thier response would be "Tell Bob to put Harold away before we have to come down there again"....;)

Here is Harold sitting poolside at home.

1723Webmaster_Harold.JPG

To quote Julie... FAAR-REEEE-KEEY:scared1:

I still think we have cocowum to blame for encouraging this.

I second that! That puppet scares me! Now I know what Regina FEELS of the french clowns... I don't think I can look at another puppet as long as I live! Gosh that thing is repulsive to the eye :eek:

repeat after me <<cocowum is NOT a friend, cocowum is NOT a friend, cocowum is NOT a friend, cocowum is NOT a friend, cocowum is NOT a friend, cocowum is NOT a friend>> :laughing:

seriously, I do NOT like that thing!

repeat after me <<cocowum is NOT a friend, cocowum is NOT a friend, cocowum is NOT a friend, cocowum is NOT a friend, cocowum is NOT a friend, cocowum is NOT a friend>> :laughing:

:sad::sad::sad::sad:...;)

(spoken in my mushiest baby voice) I think Harold is sooo cute and cuddly. :laughing:

He can be like Brenda's (oybolshoi) Plankton. Bawb can take Harold around the ship and take pics of him doing fun stuff. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Come on, I know you think he's cute, admit it...:laughing: Look his name tag even says Springfield Ma. Now that is attention to detail! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

"puppet overboard"

Hello Homeland Security, there is strange man wearing one boot, driving a suspicious vehicle covered with Christmas lights and he has his hand up the backside of what appears to be a small, furry, exotic animal that's wearing sunglasses and drinking from a Big Gulp.

Who's brave enough to make that call?

that is a pretty typical call to 911 from my house on a tuesday evening.

:lmao:

You guys!!!

Why, oh why, am i at University instead of saving for a podcast cruise???

Do you think that picture is disturbing? Consider yourselves lucky that you weren't around for Bawb's "Harold" days when that nasty, flea bitten rag accompanied him everywhere.

Yes, some of us have had to eat with Harold. You'd ask Bawb to pass the salt and a little fuzzy stick arm would slowly reach out and push the shaker across the table. All the while you knew he was watching you behind those shades and plotting ways to kill you. :scared1:

Ever see that episode of "Twilight Zone" where the dummy took over the puppeteer? The day that Harold starts wearing a boot, you'll know that his evil plan has been carried out. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Do you think that picture is disturbing? Consider yourselves lucky that you weren't around for Bawb's "Harold" days when that nasty, flea bitten rag accompanied him everywhere.

Yes, some of us have had to eat with Harold. You'd ask Bawb to pass the salt and a little fuzzy stick arm would slowly reach out and push the shaker across the table. All the while you knew he was watching you behind those shades and plotting ways to kill you. :scared1:

Ever see that episode of "Twilight Zone" where the dummy took over the puppeteer? The day that Harold starts wearing a boot, you'll know that his evil plan has been carried out. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I found out how to solve that problem Regina, I'd just ask Bawb if Harold was flamable!

BAWB I think Harold is very cute. Then again others have called me weird. LOL. JK.

:sad::sad::sad::sad:...;)

(spoken in my mushiest baby voice) I think Harold is sooo cute and cuddly. :laughing:

He can be like Brenda's (oybolshoi) Plankton. Bawb can take Harold around the ship and take pics of him doing fun stuff. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Come on, I know you think he's cute, admit it...:laughing: Look his name tag even says Springfield Ma. Now that is attention to detail! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can't, I just can't! And you can't think that thing is cute! :rolleyes1 LOL I may even have nightmares now. :scared1:

Whos been to Key West and heard of Robert the Doll ? Thats all I could think of when I saw/read this entire thread.

I used to have a spanish teacher that would do whole little puppet acts in class with these. Talk about freaky, and annoying. God i hated those things.

I am not going on the cruise.. so lets make this a plan Regina, :idea: ...come close and listen>>>>I will stow away in your luggage and I will "kidnap Harold and find him a resting place"<<<<<< no one will ever know what happend to Harold, it will be our secret! ;) I promise I will not tell anyone a thing, not a soul! Let's get rid of that mangy thing once and for all! shake on it?

I am not going on the cruise.. so lets make this a plan Regina, :idea: ...come close and listen>>>>I will stow away in your luggage and I will "kidnap Harold and find him a resting place"<<<<<< no one will ever know what happend to Harold, it will be our secret! ;) I promise I will not tell anyone a thing, not a soul! Let's get rid of that mangy thing once and for all! shake on it?

There's always room for someone with a diabolical mind in my suitcase. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter