How does the PodCrew...

Worse yet...the puppet in a Speedo.

My eyes, my eyes
3.gif

Okay....on day two of our cruise, when I find you hiding under a stairwell, a mojeeto in each trembling little hand, and shreiking "MAKE HIM AND THE PUPPET LEAVE ME ALONE", I am going to remind you that you of your words...

"oh....bring the puppet with you...we love props".

Pray....pray with all your heart ...that sometime between now and May 10, 2009 Homeland Security decides that 1/2 a yard of faux fur and sunglasses constitutes a security risk... even if it means bringing in the puppet sniffing dogs and profiling travelers.

With time, the other guests aboard may forgive you for what you have done. They may even stop pointing and whispering, "she's the one that suggested he bring it on board."

Remember the name cocowum.

OMG!! Kevin, I seriously thought you were kidding until Bob's most recent pictorial post! There truly is 1/2 a yard of faux fur and sunglasses!!

:scared1:

<<begins rethinking PodCast cruise>> :laughing:

Well, Kevin forgot all about me once again. :sad2: For the very kind DISer who realized I was missing and asked how I became a part of this, I lost a bet. I had two options to repay the wager: get to know Harold intimately or become a part of the podcast. The rest is history. :thumbsup2

Actually, there's a sweet story behind this. I had been pointing out some needed site changes to Corey. All was good then my Mom became terminally ill three and a half years ago. Pete and John generously allowed me to spend as much time as needed by her side. It was an incredible blessing.

When she passed away that September, Pete sensed I needed to get away and invited me spend a week at his home. While I was there, he talked about getting a full time editor and asked if I had any suggestions. All of a sudden he said "what about you?" ::yes::

Of course this meant making a total techno-phobe a bit computer savvy. (Corey has the patience of a saint.)

The podcast role sort of evolved from all that. Since I research a lot of the site info, it was a natural extension of what I was already doing. :)

That is a really touching story and speaks to the character of Pete and John ,and the way they run Dreams Unlimited Travel and the DIS site.

....bribing people to take jobs or be molested by creepy faux fur puppets....that's class.:laughing: :laughing:

Seriously a very nice story...

Bob, you need to attach That Puppet to Kahtkam and them people will really get out of your way while your in the parks! (and then let us see their reactions on the video)

Puppets, like clowns are freaky!

if he puts that puppet on the khart, I predict security quietly motioning him toward the exit.

Harold's name looks to be over to the right on his nametag, as though "Harold" is preceded by something. Wonder what that could be....

Old (as in Old Weird) Harold?
NOT Harold?
Fuzzy Harold?
Webmaster Harold? :lmao:
MA Harold (from Springfield)?

yes, hello, is this customs... I would like to make an anonymous tip that a crazy person is trying to smuggle black market muppet pelts into the country.

I still think we have cocowum to blame for encouraging this.

We just might have a new use for the cistern. Puppets and those who encourage the bringing of puppets on the Podcast Cruise. :lmao: :lmao:

Will, this just may be your lucky break! :thumbsup2

Hello Homeland Security, there is strange man wearing one boot, driving a suspicious vehicle covered with Christmas lights and he has his hand up the backside of what appears to be a small, furry, exotic animal that's wearing sunglasses and drinking from a Big Gulp.

Who's brave enough to make that call?

Hello Homeland Security, there is strange man wearing one boot, driving a suspicious vehicle covered with Christmas lights and he has his hand up the backside of what appears to be a small, furry, exotic animal that's wearing sunglasses and drinking from a Big Gulp.

Who's brave enough to make that call?

that is a pretty typical call to 911 from my house on a tuesday evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter