How does the PodCrew...

Bob, are you going to bring Harold on the cruise? :lmao: We love props!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Okay....on day two of our cruise, when I find you hiding under a stairwell, a mojeeto in each trembling little hand, and shreiking "MAKE HIM AND THE PUPPET LEAVE ME ALONE", I am going to remind you that you of your words...

"oh....bring the puppet with you...we love props".

Pray....pray with all your heart ...that sometime between now and May 10, 2009 Homeland Security decides that 1/2 a yard of faux fur and sunglasses constitutes a security risk... even if it means bringing in the puppet sniffing dogs and profiling travelers.

With time, the other guests aboard may forgive you for what you have done. They may even stop pointing and whispering, "she's the one that suggested he bring it on board."

Remember the name cocowum.

All I know is that each of them are the ingredents that make the perfect recipe and we are fortunate to sample it on a daily basis through the DISboards, DIS Unplugged, and now the BLOG...and the best part is there's no weight gain involved!!! :goodvibes

Well, which would you all rather have...the puppet or the speedo??? Cause I'm banking that at least one of those items is going! I'd rather have the puppet thank you very much!!

Now how does Regina fit in to all of this? Oh, and Kevin Bacon must come in somewhere too!!

What do you mean her DD, I never stood a chance!:scared1:

You're lucky! You don't have the stress of finding a lifetime mate. You already have Mindy, I mean Mindy's DD. :) I'm not sure how you will ever be able to thank Mindy for all she has done for you :)

Well, which would you all rather have...the puppet or the speedo??? Cause I'm banking that at least one of those items is going! I'd rather have the puppet thank you very much!!

Now how does Regina fit in to all of this? Oh, and Kevin Bacon must come in somewhere too!!

Worse yet...the puppet in a Speedo.

How does Regina fit in? I am guessing she'll have a few really good blogs from all this.

Kevin Bacon??? Hmmmmmm......there has to be a Samantha Brown connection inorder to be able to link him back to the Podcast Crew, namely Kevin.

What do you mean her DD, I never stood a chance!:scared1:

Ya but she is still just hunting you... her DD has already been in her clutches since she was born :upsidedow

If you watch your "step" you may still be able to aviod the cistern! Just keep your eyes open and avoid any strange ladies with ropes in her hands :rotfl:

Ya but she is still just hunting you... her DD has already been in her clutches since she was born :upsidedow

If you watch your "step" you may still be able to aviod the cistern! Just keep your eyes open and avoid any strange ladies with ropes in her hands :rotfl:

Oh, I think duct tape works much better in these situations, don't you?

Besides, Will and I are not strangers. He'd recognize me, unless I took steps to disguise myself. But he knows resistance is futile, and I expect him to capitulate.

Besides, Will and I are not strangers. He'd recognize me, unless I took steps to disguise myself. But he knows resistance is futile, and I expect him to capitulate.

I have no doubt that ursula will be very easy to pick out of a crowd. from a distance. with out binoculars.

I have no doubt that ursula will be very easy to pick out of a crowd. from a distance. with out binoculars.

hey Will ... think DISQUISE!! maybe you could dress up as Bawb... I am thinking a Speedo, a boot, a dole whip in one hand and a puppet named Harold in the other, ya that should work :rotfl2:

OR, option 2----> I hear Regina has a "miracle" bathing suit she can lend ya. The way she is talking about it, you could use it to be hidden from crazylady (ursula) by way of joining the "chubby sisters poolside" and getting lost in the crowd! :lmao:

hey Will ... think DISQUISE!! maybe you could dress up as Bawb... I am thinking a Speedo, a boot, a dole whip in one hand and a puppet named Harold in the other, ya that should work :rotfl2:

OR, option 2----> I hear Regina has a "miracle" bathing suit she can lend ya. The way she is talking about it, you could use it to be hidden from crazylady (ursula) by way of joining the "chubby sisters poolside" and getting lost in the crowd! :lmao:

Crazylady. Well, I like that.

And how will option #2 work for Will...seeing as I AM one of the chubby sisters poolside? Do you think we won't recognize our own?

Okay....on day two of our cruise, when I find you hiding under a stairwell, a mojeeto in each trembling little hand, and shreiking "MAKE HIM AND THE PUPPET LEAVE ME ALONE", I am going to remind you that you of your words...

"oh....bring the puppet with you...we love props".

Pray....pray with all your heart ...that sometime between now and May 10, 2009 Homeland Security decides that 1/2 a yard of faux fur and sunglasses constitutes a security risk... even if it means bringing in the puppet sniffing dogs and profiling travelers.

With time, the other guests aboard may forgive you for what you have done. They may even stop pointing and whispering, "she's the one that suggested he bring it on board."

Remember the name cocowum.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kevin, you owe me a new monitor. I just spit coffee all over it! :happytv:

Well, Kevin forgot all about me once again. :sad2: For the very kind DISer who realized I was missing and asked how I became a part of this, I lost a bet. I had two options to repay the wager: get to know Harold intimately or become a part of the podcast. The rest is history. :thumbsup2

Actually, there's a sweet story behind this. I had been pointing out some needed site changes to Corey. All was good then my Mom became terminally ill three and a half years ago. Pete and John generously allowed me to spend as much time as needed by her side. It was an incredible blessing.

When she passed away that September, Pete sensed I needed to get away and invited me spend a week at his home. While I was there, he talked about getting a full time editor and asked if I had any suggestions. All of a sudden he said "what about you?" ::yes::

Of course this meant making a total techno-phobe a bit computer savvy. (Corey has the patience of a saint.)

The podcast role sort of evolved from all that. Since I research a lot of the site info, it was a natural extension of what I was already doing. :)

Here is Harold sitting poolside at home.

1723Webmaster_Harold.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter