How gay friendly is disney?

We're going to be at POR as well. Jan 19-26

maybe we will run into each other. i cannot wait. the days are counting down on my computer but they r going to slowly for me.
just look at my siggie and you will see me. then u will know what i look like if u see me there.

maybe we will run into each other. i cannot wait. the days are counting down on my computer but they r going to slowly for me.
just look at my siggie and you will see me. then u will know what i look like if u see me there.

Yes, the time is counting down very slowly !

If you ask me how I got upgraded, I will tell you that we were blessed.

I only book the rooms that I can afford. Asking for an upgrade is a sure way to not get one. Basically, it's all about being in the right place at the right time. A lot of it's random. I have friends with kids that have been in the college program and they got upgrades because they were related to a CM and some strings were pulled.

Odds are that we will never get another upgrade, but this one was a really nice surprise, perfectly timed, totally appreciated, and overall, just priceless. Maggie

BWWWWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :lmao: :rotfl:

One thing first!!! If you do that... let me know so I can be there to see it! :rotfl: :laughing:

How else should a real princess storm the kingdom?
Otherwise the tiara causes always stress at airport security (the many diamonds) and passport control (don't have it on my photo) :mad:

:upsidedow Unfortunately I'll have to leave it at home, I'm afraid it won't fit in the in room safe and if I were to wear it all the time it might get lost on RnR or seem a tad bit formal at the HDDR

Hurt's my feelings to hear this:headache:

On the other side I think we all recognize a real princess when she comes along. Even in a worn out potato bag without a tiara.....:rolleyes: (but maybe a small bracelet?).

:upsidedow Unfortunately I'll have to leave it at home, I'm afraid it won't fit in the in room safe and if I were to wear it all the time it might get lost on RnR or seem a tad bit formal at the HDDR

I know a few servers at the Hoop who have one you can borrow! :lmao:

Ditto that! :scared1:

Though I do still use the pen he gave us. :rotfl2:

Those people clear like $4k a week, and the car he drives looks like it's being held together by the UFO society stickers covering it!!

Those people clear like $4k a week, and the car he drives looks like it's being held together by the UFO society stickers covering it!!

Why is that not surprising? He was quite scary. We've actually requested to NOT be in his section on subsequent trips to the Hoop.

4 thousand a week waiting tables?!?! Yikes, why did I even go to college?

4 thousand a week waiting tables?!?! Yikes, why did I even go to college?

Yep. And from what I hear, people have to die before a waiter position opens at Hoop De Doo. Most of those people have been there FOREVER!

Yep. And from what I hear, people have to die before a waiter position opens at Hoop De Doo. Most of those people have been there FOREVER!

And once someone dies, your hire date had better be somewhere in the 1970's if you even want to THINK about getting in there! :hippie:

sounds tempting, although i have a feeling it doesn't pay as well lol.

i'd rather sell balloons than popcorn, can ya hook me up there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter