How gay friendly is disney?

sounds tempting, although i have a feeling it doesn't pay as well lol.

i'd rather sell balloons than popcorn, can ya hook me up there?

Believe it or not, the balloon people are an outside company! And you would be amazed at how your arm aches after an 8 hour shift of holding those things in the wind all day!

But if your still interested, the bathrooms are next to the fire station, the parade starts at 3:00 in Frontierland, yes Walt is frozen and under the Castle, and the park is open till 9:00 tonight! You will need this information!

Under the castle? We always heard he was frozen somewhere in the matterhorn at DL.....huh, who knew.. :upsidedow

Believe it or not, the balloon people are an outside company! And you would be amazed at how your arm aches after an 8 hour shift of holding those things in the wind all day!

But if your still interested, the bathrooms are next to the fire station, the parade starts at 3:00 in Frontierland, yes Walt is frozen and under the Castle, and the park is open till 9:00 tonight! You will need this information!

Bah, the MK is open until Midnight tonight, and with EMH resort guests can stay until 3AM!!

That means those poor MK CMs get to work until 4am or so..

I came out while working for Disney. It was the best experience ever. I had a boyfriend who was also on the college program with me and he and I would take dates every now and then to the parks. The CMs always seemed to pick up on us being together. Little things like a table for two on the outside balcony at the rose and crown, or being seated in the back of dark slow moving ride, or being put together alone on a ride when there were seats for more people.

Ask the characters if they ever go to mannequins or kid Minnie that Mickey hasn't given her a ring because he's been hanging out with field mice at mannequins. The reaction is priceless!

Me and my boyfriend have never had any trouble visiting the Disney parks. Indeed sometimes you even get something extra. Upgrades at hotels, extra dessert at restaurant, ... Especially entertainment CM's are very gay (friendly). Even got a kiss from Aladdin yet. ;-)

walt is frozen in one of the parks? wow thats why they so magical:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter