How many park days do you do during one WDW vacation?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! In 1998 we did all 4 parks in 3 days, 2001 we used 7 days HP (CDN deal) and three options, 2002, we used all 7 days on the CDN park HP and two options. The next trip we are thinking of buying a regular 7 day HP and use 3 park days and 3 options (we have one option left on an old ticket), and the trip after that, we'll use 4 park days and 2 options. We are thinking of adding Universal 3 Day tickets and use one or two days the first trip and the remaining day or two the next trip. I'd like to see Sea World again too some day.

SO! I was wondering how many WDW park days do you do per trip? THANKS! S

Our first trip we only had a 4 day HP, and used it all. Our last trip we had a 7 day HP and used 5 - one day at MGM, Epcot, AK and 2 days at MK. I figure our next trip will be three days, tops. We really only need half a day at each of the parks and we'd skip AK altogether. This would give us a lot more time to spend at the resort and pool. We've never been to Universal, so that should eat up 3 days.

Sandra, I find that because we've been back to WDW frequently over the last 2 years, I prefer to just do my favourite things or perhaps add something new and can do all 4 parks in two days if I want and if I don't see the evening fireworks one trip, I'll do that park in the evening next trip.

Because we have had the Universal 3 day tickets, we've spent a day there and Sea World has had the Canadian @ par deal that you can buy at the gate and is good for a free second day if you want.

I also enjoy resort hopping, whether it be just to explore or for a meal or snack, Downtown Disney, Orlando Premium Outlet Mall and a big "must" is Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian, too.

By s t r e t c h i n g out the park tickets, it's not so expensive each trip and I still have a good time. I'm also not so exhausted when I return home because I have more time to relax and just soak in that wonderful atmosphere!

I have to agree with the more you go the more you can do, our last trip was just 3 days, we used two day of a hopper pass. We did MGM, Epcot and MK. One full day at MK one day split between MGM & Epcot. The third day was suppose to be Blizzard Beach but it was pouring rain so we went shopping instead and had dinner at the swan. Because our children are both too small for the bigger rides it was easy to see what we wanted to see and change parks.

Our next trip in November is going to be even quicker, we are going to Tampa for MIL's wedding and will probably only have 2 nights in WDW. we want to go to Epcot for the food and wine festival. My plan is to get up early hit MK and the fantasy land rides, transfer over too Epcot and eat our way around the world, then the kids and I will leave dh in Epcot (he is a chef and is hoping to catch some of the seminars) and go to MGM for the parade (it was rained out when we were there in June) meet back up with dh and continue exploring with maybe a few rides. The next day sleep in very late (which is probably 9:00am with my kids), do chef mickey's for breakfast then if the weather is nice Blizzard Beach and back to Tampa or if the weather is not nice Shopping and then back to tampa.

I can't wait to try and see how we do, this is very unlike our usual touring style so we will have to see if it will work.

Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter