I challenge you--help me find cheap rates at Royal Pacific!

Wow, I can't believe all you people were dumb enough to fall for someone's "contest" to find the best rate. She/He was just to lazy to do the research.:sad2:

You kidding? I won a 7 day, all expenses paid vacation for helping the poster out!!!:rotfl2:

Actually, we all enjoy helping others around here. No matter how the OP would have worded it, we still would have come to her rescue.

Wow, I can't believe all you people were dumb enough to fall for someone's "contest" to find the best rate. She/He was just to lazy to do the research.:sad2:

I really don't understand your need to respond and be so snarky.:confused3

Everyone here tries to be helpful - that is what makes the Dis so cool!:surfweb:

Is there a code I can fill into the code box? The best I am getting $239 + tax = $269 for July 22. I don't have aaa but would be willing to enroll if I could save enough. We have decided to try to stay on site for 1 night since we would be able to use the FOTL for 2 days. I would love to get a better rate though.

Wow. I am 'She' the original poster. I am not lazy, as my Dis Friends said, I was just looking for some help. We all enjoy helping each other around here. We all have advice and suggestions for each other. I was just trying to make it fun, as the others knew that.

They are not the 'dumb' ones.... They are nice ones!:goodvibes

As you will see on this thead, other people looking for good rates got help here too.

Looking at your join date, and amount of posts, I think you just don't 'get' the Dis Boards yet!!

p.s. thanks to the other Disers for defending me before I saw the rude comment :hug: :flower3:

Everyone here tries to be helpful - that is what makes the Dis so cool!:surfweb:

Is there a code I can fill into the code box? The best I am getting $239 + tax = $269 for July 22. I don't have aaa but would be willing to enroll if I could save enough. We have decided to try to stay on site for 1 night since we would be able to use the FOTL for 2 days. I would love to get a better rate though.

You actually can't book AAA rates on the Loews internet site. What I recommend is that you call them and ask them to give you a list of all the discounted rates whether they apply to you or not. Then you can decide how to invest your money to benefit you in the best way.

I was just thinking about my upcoming trip today, and just got so excited again!!:banana:

I am so happy that we are staying at the RPR. Thanks again for all your help!

Whooooohoooooo!:woohoo:

I was just thinking about my upcoming trip today, and just got so excited again!!:banana:

I am so happy that we are staying at the RPR. Thanks again for all your help!

Whooooohoooooo!:woohoo:

I think you need to add it to your ticker!

I have a question. The first question is .....What is the super saver rate. Someone asked this earlier , but got no answer that I saw. The second question is, How do you get to use your FOTL for 2 days if you get a room for only one night? Does it last longer than check in time to check out time? Also, does the fan club discount still work. The last time I checked it did and I think it was the same discount as the APH rate.

By the way, I appreciate being able to come to this site and get help. Other people know some things that I don't know and vice-versa. I gladly share what I know with the people on this site. That's the exact reason why we come to this board...to share and help one another.

I have a question. The first question is .....What is the super saver rate. Someone asked this earlier , but got no answer that I saw. The second question is, How do you get to use your FOTL for 2 days if you get a room for only one night? Does it last longer than check in time to check out time? Also, does the fan club discount still work. The last time I checked it did and I think it was the same discount as the APH rate.

By the way, I appreciate being able to come to this site and get help. Other people know some things that I don't know and vice-versa. I gladly share what I know with the people on this site. That's the exact reason why we come to this board...to share and help one another.

The super saver rate is only for select time periods when staying at the on site hotels. you can get a 4 night stay discounted. it has to be a four night in a row. it is probably one of the best deals if you can snag it.

you can call UO if it is not listed on the website.
I go in early october and have never seen the super saver deal at that time.

anyone that stays at one of the three onsite hotels, uses their room key as a perk for FOTL.
the key card is valid for the park perks the day you check in and for the day you check out. stay on site one night and get two days of fotl.
you do not return your hotel key cards when you check out.

............the key card is valid for the park perks the day you check in and for the day you check out. stay on site one night and get two days of fotl.
you do not return your hotel key cards when you check out...........

So if we have 1-day/2-park tickets, and just spend the night on-site...........we can go the the parks all-day on the day that we check-in, and all-day on the day that we check-out?

So your 1-day tickets are virtually 2-day tickets?

So if we have 1-day/2-park tickets, and just spend the night on-site...........we can go the the parks all-day on the day that we check-in, and all-day on the day that we check-out?

No thats not right. Your park ticket is separate from your on-site room key. If you have a one day park ticket you can only gain entrance to the parks one day. If you have a two day park ticket and stay at any on-site hotel ONE day you can use the hotels express system (room key) for the day you check in and the entire day you check out.:)

We are checking into the RPR at 6pm on thursday, and leaving sunday morning.

We had planned on doing US and IOA friday and saturday.

Could we go there on thursday night too, and use our FOTL/Express line key thingy??

the front of the line perk is for people that have stayed at one of the on site hotels. you get that perk the day you check in and the day you check out. that is all it does for when you are in the park

you need to have a valid park ticket for each day you enter the park.
the hotel key fotl is a perk. it does not cover park admission.

so if you plan to do the parks for 2 days, you need a ticket for each day.

We are checking into the RPR at 6pm on thursday, and leaving sunday morning.

We had planned on doing US and IOA friday and saturday.

Could we go there on thursday night too, and use our FOTL/Express line key thingy??

Yes you can!:thumbsup2

Albertan mom, I'm not sure you posted your dates of travel, but when I saw what you are doing I realized we're doing the same thing. We're checking in on a Thursday and leaving on Sunday morning. I'm assuming you're coming from WDW, since your ticker says Disneyworld Aug 2007. What are your dates? We'll be at WDW 8/18-8/23 and US 8/23-8/26.

I'm an experienced WDW traveler but new to US. I feel like I'm learning all over again. I can close my eyes and detail exactly what a moderate or deluxe room looks like at WDW, but can't imagine what a room looks like at US. Guess I'm just a bit scared of something new. But I know my kids will love it.

I've found the super saver rate on line at $178 and the AAA rate at $167.20. I check periodically to see if it drops. Does anyone know if I will be able to get the hotel to change my rate if they drop the AAA rate or is that rate set in advance and doesn't usually drop?

janets, if the rate drops you need to call UO reservation and have you rate modified to the lower one.

it is not done automatically.
it is just like disney, if you don't call to modify, you don't get the lower rate

Albertan mom, I'm not sure you posted your dates of travel, but when I saw what you are doing I realized we're doing the same thing. We're checking in on a Thursday and leaving on Sunday morning. I'm assuming you're coming from WDW, since your ticker says Disneyworld Aug 2007. What are your dates? We'll be at WDW 8/18-8/23 and US 8/23-8/26.

I'm an experienced WDW traveler but new to US. I feel like I'm learning all over again. I can close my eyes and detail exactly what a moderate or deluxe room looks like at WDW, but can't imagine what a room looks like at US. Guess I'm just a bit scared of something new. But I know my kids will love it.

I've found the super saver rate on line at $178 and the AAA rate at $167.20. I check periodically to see if it drops. Does anyone know if I will be able to get the hotel to change my rate if they drop the AAA rate or is that rate set in advance and doesn't usually drop?

Although I did not know that you could use your front of the line access (FOTL) on the day of check out, I have stayed at the RPH before. And let me assure you that it was awesome. The room was extremely nice and it has a pull out sofa bed so we invited my niece and nephew along. You won't be disappointed. The great room along with the FOTL access has spoiled my family, and now we don't even want to go to U.S. without staying on site. Just wish I had known about the FOTL on check out day when we where there. I would have gladly gotten a room at motel 6 or somewhere cheep to spend an extra night and paid for one more day at U.S. FOTL is worth it to me.

We are doing US August 23-26th, then heading over to WDW Aug 26-Sept 2 for free dining!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter