I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m seriously struggling to stay up until 12. Normally I stay up that late but the last week is catching up to me

I feel like “New Year” is such a lame holiday lol. Basically a reminder I have to go back to work tomorrow. It’s like - remember how awesome Thanksgiving thru Christmas was?? Well that’s OVER!

Perhaps a big portion of this stems from the fact that I’m up until midnight every night 🤣. Why don’t we set fireworks off for Jan 2nd or 3rd or May 12th for that matter. Every new day is a blessing lol!! Oh well - I’ll pretend to be excited and go about my normal evening now.

DGD came over an hour ago with her new puppy to watch the ball drop. She is heading home now. I love that she can just pop in when she wants. I’m also happy she is going home to 😴. We will usually call if it’s dark so the other house knows to watch for her.
Happy New Year my friends 🥰

sleep for 12 hours
This. So much.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
View attachment 461662
I watched the DisneyParks MK fireworks livestream 🤣
Same here.
I’m not letting this baby control my life!! Lol
View attachment 461664
:rotfl2: You wish.
@PolyRob - Happy NY brother. I assume you’re still up over there! 🤣 Not sure who else is still with us.
Still here. Watched DisneyWorld fireworks. Now DS is insisting on staying up until midnight CST. DH and the dogs crashed already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter