I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to your pic?!
(Which I love by the way and makes me want to cruise again!!)
Great minds think alike!!

EDIT: I made page 13. My prediction...I'll lose out on page 14 and/or 15 because of all those people who get up early, LOL! It's been quite a streak though!!!

Last edited:
What does a normal person do at 1am on January 1st...probably sleep.

What do I do... analyze 14 years of retirement contributions to make sure I have the appropriate documentation for the Pennsylvania Cost Recovery Method should I elect to retire early and take distributions of traditional IRAs (or create a
Roth Conversion ladder) prior to 59 1/2. I'm sure that makes no sense to almost everybody... but rest assured I have added a 23rd tab to my Financial Master Spreadsheet and have reviewed tax records back to 2006 to ensure I have everything in order. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I think I might take a shower now and maybe have another snack, LOL!

What do I do... analyze 14 years of retirement contributions to make sure I have the appropriate documentation for the Pennsylvania Cost Recovery Method should I elect to retire early and take distributions of traditional IRAs (or create a
Roth Conversion ladder) prior to 59 1/2. I'm sure that makes no sense to almost everybody... but rest assured I have added a 23rd tab to my Financial Master Spreadsheet and have reviewed tax records back to 2006 to ensure I have everything in order. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

*sirens blaring*
“SIR!! Put down the Diet Mountain Dew. NOW!!!”

...is how I see this evening going for you 🤣

*sirens blaring*
“SIR!! Put down the Diet Mountain Dew. NOW!!!”

...is how I see this evening going for you 🤣
The good news is I can now take early distributions of IRAs and successfully defend my position using the cost recovery method and avoid PA state income taxes on the first few years of withdrawals. This is HUGE and I'm glad I researched it now and not a decade from now!!

I don’t drink alcohol or coffee/pop anyway so I really didn’t have to give up much. The only thing I had to give up was subway. I don’t like fish either.
So basically your kid is going to be running marathons by age 3? 🤣 I’m equal parts embarrassed (that your kid is not born yet but is in better shape than me) and proud (to know your kid’s kickass Momma)!

So basically your kid is going to be running marathons by age 3? 🤣 I’m equal parts embarrassed (that your kid is not born yet but is in better shape than me) and proud (to know your kid’s kickass Momma)!
I only wish I was able to run. I love running but I have horrible knees and had to stop 5 or so years ago. I can occasionally do a 5k but it destroys my knees. I have to decide if it’s worth it lol. I guess I’m just able to function without those things. Alcohol and coffee I hate the taste of. Pop I just have to try hard not to want. I do have a slushie every now and then and I like candy.

Oh bummer!! I only wish I was able to run. I love running but I have horrible knees and had to stop 5 or so years ago. I can occasionally do a 5k but it destroys my knees. I have to decide if it’s worth it lol. I guess I’m just able to function without those things. Alcohol and coffee I hate the taste of. Pop I just have to try hard not to want. I do have a slushie every now and then and I like candy.
I have horrible knees too! (In my case it’s knock knees.) Marathons are not remotely in my realm of possibility/desire. If I am ever found at one rest assured I will be that person cheering from the sidelines with a coffee or mimosa in hand 🤣

I have horrible knees too! (In my case it’s knock knees.) Marathons are not remotely in my realm of possibility/desire. If I am ever found at one rest assured I will be that person cheering from the sidelines with a coffee or mimosa in hand 🤣
I’ve even done physical therapy but nothing has helped them get better. It’s just really bad tendinitis and IT band issues. I’ve tried everything. It makes me sad because I love to run. Dh did a half marathon a couple years ago with my dad and it sucked that I couldn’t do it with them

As you are analyzing your spreadsheets, I’m here checking the timeshare inventories. Someone (SFF) twisted my arm when there was a SW change option. Now I have flights and no home. Unfortunately, the days I had off fell over Presidents Day weekend, which I wasn’t thinking of at the time. I don’t expect to find any of the places I would want to stay ( I’ve become a bit more fussy) until much closer to check in. But here I am, checking inventory every night. 🧐😉

As you are analyzing your spreadsheets, I’m here checking the timeshare inventories. Someone (SFF) twisted my arm when there was a SW change option. Now I have flights and no home. Unfortunately, the days I had off fell over Presidents Day weekend, which I wasn’t thinking of at the time. I don’t expect to find any of the places I would want to stay ( I’ve become a bit more fussy) until much closer to check in. But here I am, checking inventory every night. 🧐😉
Hey - don't rope me into this! You made Big Girl decisions - now find yourself a home!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Hey - don't rope me into this! You made Big Girl decisions - now find yourself a home!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣🤣 I expect to find one, but most likely not for the next few weeks, but here I am checking the RCI Disney inventory just after midnight and then the Interval International Marriott inventory just after 3:30. I do sometimes sleep through that 3:30 alarm😴😴

Last edited:
Ugggggh there is now a return flight (at a time I don't really want) on 11/25... do I take it or do I hold out for hope for 11/26 or 11/27? this is hard!!!!

Ugggggh there is now a return flight (at a time I don't really want) on 11/25... do I take it or do I hold out for hope for 11/26 or 11/27? this is hard!!!!
So if you book the 11/25 flight are you able to change it again for $50 (or whatever the change fee is) if a more ideal slot opens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter