I need your advise

Flor del campo

Mouseketeer
My friends, I would try to explain it the best a can, you know I'm not an expert in english language. :rolleyes: We are trying to convince our friends to go to Disney. They are a family of 4 Two adults and two childrens. My husband and I dont have childrens of our own, we really love the two beautiful girls of our closests friends and our desire is to share the magical experience of Disney with them. The problem the money!!! what else can be. Our friend told us that he dont feel good saving for Disney when they need to buy a house. I can find my worlds to answer that . If I can a pay the entire trip to them, but I can do it. Sorry if im boring you with that. I need to talk to someone about it.

I know what it is like having the money issue, I am being laid off work. But we are still going. What you may try is find a good time that they would want to go and then find all the deals possible to make it affordable. Then show them an exact amount of money they need and help them all you can. Also, tell them that there is nothing like seeing young kids at Disney and it isn't as magical when they get older.

Hello Flor...that's okay we're here to listen! :)

One way to save money is to go in the off season...Sept,Oct,Jan Feb are great months to go.

Staying off site at these times could save you alot of money! You can find suites(they sleep 6) for as low as $45 a night at these times of year.

Some people think Disney is no big deal,they think why waste the money...but I gurantee if they take one trip there they will understand the "magic" of the place and want to go back!

You are welcome here anytime to talk! :)

Hi Flor!

I don' t know if this will help ... but it puts things into perspective.

Ask yourself "What will kids remember 30 years from now?" Will they remember the new house, the new dining room table or the trip to Disney Wordl? Of course, they'll remember the trip to Disney!

When it comes to family time, we will sacrifice a lot to make lasting memories! If I had to go without Starbuck's and dinners out for a year in order to go to Disney, I would -- it's worth it to have those memories than some expensive meals and coffee!

For years, we lived in an apt. DS was almost 4 yo before we bought our first house. Right before we found and put in a bid for our house, we booked a trip to WDW. When we found out we were getting the house, we wondered if we could swing Disney w/having to pay for a house. Well, you know what? We decided that we could swing WDW and buying a house. We left for Disney only weeks after finding out our bid was accepted. Sure, it would have been nice to have the extra cash for the house ... but my house is just a place to live ... I will always treasure the memories of DS's first time experiencing the magic. He talks more about that trip than he does about moving into our new house. Guess what meant more to him!??!

So, maybe you can tell them that making memories that a family will cherish might be a good thing to do. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter