I Sent/Recieved my 2006 Ornament

I just wanted to send a thank you to Trish (TRISH5768).
I got my ornaments.
Merry Christmas!!!!!
Holiday smiles,
Diane =0)

My package was mailed out last Tues and I haven't heard yet that it's been recieved & I'm getting worried. How long does it take to get something to Canada?? :confused3 My Dad mailed it out for me as it had not come in before I left. So if you got an oranment in Canada and your not sure who it came from that would be. :teeth:

BBGirl said:
My package was mailed out last Tues and I haven't heard yet that it's been recieved & I'm getting worried. How long does it take to get something to Canada?? :confused3 My Dad mailed it out for me as it had not come in before I left. So if you got an oranment in Canada and your not sure who it came from that would be. :teeth:

Canada can take 2 to 3 weeks!

Attention all KIDS exchangers. I may have made a HUGE error and given one name to 2 people and shipped the other. If you remember to whom you were sending, please PM me. I feel really badly that I may have cause some dissapointment, but if I did, no worries, the skipped person will have lots on the way!

I received my wonderful package today from Grendalynn. :Pinkbounc

It was full of all kinds of goodies.....a snowman thermometer, a little nutcracker, tic tacs, a snowman bulb, a candle and an awesome Disney CD of Christmas music that I'm listening to right now. My 17 yr old DS is even enjoying and laughing at the characters singing The 12 Days of Christmas!! :rotfl:

Thank you so much Gredel!!! :love:

Whitegloves said:
I just wanted to send a thank you to Trish (TRISH5768).
I got my ornaments.
Merry Christmas!!!!!
Holiday smiles,
Diane =0)

I'm glad that you got them. I'm very sorry that two broke in transit. :sad2:

dvcfamily41801 said:
Looks like Matts package is in the area of its new home...

Your item arrived at 7:50 AM on December 7, 2006 in LAURINBURG, NC 28352. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

That was to Amanda. She's thrilled with all her new ornaments and treats.
She received:
a Tink Christmas Ball
A Princess Candy ornament
A gingerbread ornament
a snow child on a polar bear with a lime green scarf
a polar bear PEZ
a Princess candy jewelery set and 2 great Holiday books
She'll read the books tonight to her little sister.

Thank you so much Matt. Everrything was perfect for Amanda. She already put the ornaments on the tree.

Merry Christmas to Matt and Family.

now we're only waiting for Sabrina's.

mommystieg said:
Got it!! Thanks so much -- I almost bought myself the Mickey Hallmark ornament -- it's so cute!!! My kids are very impressed with the candy Christmas scene ornament -- I am sure it will mysteriously go missing from the tree....The little snowman dish is precious and I will take care to keep the Santa bucket full of Hershey kisses away from the candy thieves. I will probably also have to hide the cute Winnie the Pooh planner from my oldest DD--she was admiring it earlier. Thanks so much for everything -- have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!

So glad you liked it!
I truly understand about running around with kids and sports---I'm just thrilled that soccer season is over!
Have a great holiday!

Just received my Christmas ornament-I absolutely love it. It is a beautiful White House ornament in a gorgeous white box with a winter scene of the White House on it. I'm so thrilled and excited. I am so into history - can't wait to read the booklet with it.

It is from Tina in Pennsylvania- we did a tour of your state and Washington,DC, about 25 years ago. Have always said we wanted to see more attractions in your Capital City and now I would really love to go back. How far is your city from Washinton,DC?

This ornament is so perfect- I'll always treasure it. I love this exchange for the opportunity to receive ornaments that are representative of another area and country. I'm so excited and thrilled. Can't wait to show it to my sister who was on the trip with me and to my niece who got me hooked on this exchange.

Now that I look at it again it also reminds me of the American pavillion at Epcot- one of the best attractions in Disney World. Thanks so much. :thanks:

corrie said:
Just received my Christmas ornament-I absolutely love it. It is a beautiful White House ornament in a gorgeous white box with a winter scene of the White House on it. I'm so thrilled and excited. I am so into history - can't wait to read the booklet with it.

It is from Tina in Pennsylvania- we did a tour of your state and Washington,DC, about 25 years ago. Have always said we wanted to see more attractions in your Capital City and now I would really love to go back. How far is your city from Washinton,DC?

This ornament is so perfect- I'll always treasure it. I love this exchange for the opportunity to receive ornaments that are representative of another area and country. I'm so excited and thrilled. Can't wait to show it to my sister who was on the trip with me and to my niece who got me hooked on this exchange.

Now that I look at it again it also reminds me of the American pavillion at Epcot- one of the best attractions in Disney World. Thanks so much. :thanks:
DC is my Hometown which is why I picked that ornament for you. It's 2 hours from where I live now which isn't too bad considering my folks are still in MD right outside DC. I am SOOO gald you like it. THey always have a great ornament but I really like this years. THank goodess it made it I was getting worried.
Tina

A big thank you to Jeafl

I received a Tinkerbelle ornament and a Christmas tree candle.
:santa:
I love them. The ornament is already hanging on my tree. Thank you so much and have a Merry Christmas!!

Trish5768 said:
I'm glad that you got them. I'm very sorry that two broke in transit. :sad2:
Please don't be sorry.(Shipping can be a hassle sometimes.)
Be happy...Santa is skiing down my tree branches as I type this. He looks perfect on my tree and I am very happy with him.
Thank you so much for a great exchange gift, I really do love it!
Merry Christmas and Holiday Smiles,
Diane =0)

I received my ornaments from neatokimmo yesterday! Thanks so much Kim! You sure did peanut them up and the arrived perfect! I received a cute snowman ornament with dangly legs, a big Santa ornament and a really pretty clear ornament with red swirled on to it. I like that one a lot and I think when the lights on the tree shine behind it, it will be beautiful! The snowman I am going to hang in my powder room as I have a snowman theme in there.

They were all beautiful! Thanks Kim and Happy Holidays!!!

:goodvibes

dvcfamily41801 said:
And mine looks like it was delivered yesterday!!

Your item was delivered at 11:53 AM on December 6, 2006 in GILROY, CA 95020.

Hope they enjoy their packages. We are getting our tree tonight and decorating tomorrow! We cant wait to see what new ornaments we will be adding this year!!!! :)

It was waiting for me when I arrived home from work on Wednesday, but as of right now, I don't have internet service at home and I am off on Thursdays.

Lisa sent me the following:

--a snowman photo holder ornament
--a gingerbread man/cookie cutter ornament
--Yankee Candle votive---cranberrry peppermint
--Yankee Candle tarts--Christmas wish and gingerbread maple
--a box of Lindor truffles---very yummy

AND, my favorite :Pinkbounc a large bell (grapefruit size) decorated with a snowman :dance3:

Thanks, Lisa very much for the package. I am going to really enjoy it---actually I really DID enjoy the truffles :love: Cindy

clhcpaca said:
It was waiting for me when I arrived home from work on Wednesday, but as of right now, I don't have internet service at home and I am off on Thursdays.

Lisa sent me the following:

--a snowman photo holder ornament
--a gingerbread man/cookie cutter ornament
--Yankee Candle votive---cranberrry peppermint
--Yankee Candle tarts--Christmas wish and gingerbread maple
--a box of Lindor truffles---very yummy

AND, my favorite :Pinkbounc a large bell (grapefruit size) decorated with a snowman :dance3:

Thanks, Lisa very much for the package. I am going to really enjoy it---actually I really DID enjoy the truffles :love: Cindy

Glad you like everything Cindy!

I loved that big snowman bell! I was so worried about it traveling so far that it could break, so glad it arrived safely! I love the Cranberry Peppermint scent, I just received that from the holiday Yankee exchange and it is now a favorite of mine, hope you like it too!

Happy Holidays!

OK, I have just finished going through this entire thread and noting all receivings. I will now look at the date sent on those that have not arrived. Anything sent more than a week ago (U.S. only) I will be PMing first the receiver and if not received, the sender for tracking verification. No package should take more than 7 days to get from one part of the country to another. Later mailings will be next.

And I thought being retired and working only in the mornings would leave me free time! Yikes, this is a full time job, but most rewarding. I love seeing what everyone gets!

DH called and said there is a package in the mail for me from Tammy but I won't get it until he brings it home tonight after work. :guilty:

So, I'll be back..... :Pinkbounc

mtblujeans said:
DH called and said there is a package in the mail for me from Tammy but I won't get it until he brings it home tonight after work. :guilty:

So, I'll be back..... :Pinkbounc

The nerve! He should bring it to you!

Yay, one more off the list!

According to my records, the following have NOT reported getting a package:

ADULTS

2angelsinheaven
amberdansmom
Auntie Sharon
Camreesmom
Daisy Duck 5
Disney Sweetie
Disneyanajc
dreamergirl78
Gaspode
GoofyGolferGirl
Grendalynn
Iggbees
Janskin
KatDisney
Kimber79
Kmebee
Kozmo
KT27
KT27 DM
Nova Scott
PrincessKitty1
shep
Snowwhitesmom
Sonogirl
Tamarap
tink_n_pooh
wdwslover5

KIDS

maureenmouse Sabrina
wdwlovers5 Michael
Mommystieg Emily
GoofyGolferGirl Carly
AprilShowers Lexi
jetsetter90 Gianfranco
jetsetter90 Vito

I have been PMing with some of you, but I just wanted to get this here in case someone is reading that got a package and forgot to post. All but one person has sent or will send by the weekend cos of illness, so it's just making sure they all get there. And it makes me pretty happy that I think I only needed one elf!

mickeyfan1 said:
According to my records, the following have NOT reported getting a package:

ADULTS

2angelsinheaven
amberdansmom
Auntie Sharon
Camreesmom
Daisy Duck 5
Disney Sweetie
Disneyanajc
dreamergirl78
Gaspode
GoofyGolferGirl
Grendalynn
Iggbees
Janskin
KatDisney
Kimber79
Kmebee
Kozmo
KT27
KT27 DM
Nova Scott
PrincessKitty1
shep
Snowwhitesmom
Sonogirl
Tamarap
tink_n_pooh
wdwslover5

KIDS

maureenmouse Sabrina
wdwlovers5 Michael
Mommystieg Emily
GoofyGolferGirl Carly
AprilShowers Lexi
jetsetter90 Gianfranco
jetsetter90 Vito

I have been PMing with some of you, but I just wanted to get this here in case someone is reading that got a package and forgot to post. All but one person has sent or will send by the weekend cos of illness, so it's just making sure they all get there. And it makes me pretty happy that I think I only needed one elf!

I have not recieved one to post. also, my DD has been left off of your kids not posting list for she has not yet recieved one either. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter