• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I Sent/Recieved my 2006 Ornament

AprilShowers said:
DD Lexi received her package this week! I'm so sorry! DH must have brought it in on Wednesday and set it aside, and it got mixed in with all the holiday decorations boxes that he brought home from storage. She opened it last night.

I can't remember who sent it, she took the card up to her bedroom, and she's at her basketball game right now. I WILL tell you that she received the most adorable ornaments. The first one is a glass snowman that looks like he's made out of baseballs. he's sooooo cool, and she LOVES him. he's hanging front and center on our tree. The other was a snowball playing soccer. VERY cute. DD is a sports nut, so those ornaments were very appropriate.

Thank you very much! I will post later when she gets home to the appropriate person.

Again, so sorry for the delay!

Glad it finally arrived! That was from my daughter Julianne :)

I'm getting worried. No word about mine arriving and it's going on two weeks. Postmaster said 4 to 5 days.

Mail came and still no packages for my daughter of myself. I am really concerned about the packages I sent since only one has posted recieving theirs. The DC says they were delivered weeks ago. :confused3

Nite0wl71 said:
I received my exchange from Julie yesterday, I worked nights last night and days today. I am very sorry I didn't post sooner. :blush:

It was a wonderful package, she sent me 6 ornaments, now lets hope I can describe them.

a very cute Santa that looks like he is made from play-doh
blocks stacked on top of each other that spell out Noel
white crochet Angel
stained glass bell that has a cristmas tree and bell dangling from it
snowman jingle bell
lovely gold bell, when I hung it on the tree I told my DD That "everytime a bell rings an angel gets his wings" she thought I was crazy :crazy:

She also sent me 2 light up pens--Donald and Eeyore
pretzel Goldfish
Hershey dark chocolate sticks
and 3 packs of Swiss Miss cocoa

I loved everything and all the ornaments are on my tree, the Angel is by my mom's ornament. Santa is with my collection of Santas.

Thank you very much and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

Glad you liked everything Carrie....I haven't been on this board much, trying to get ready for Christmas....it seems like this month is FLYING by!

~julie

CrazyBoutDisney said:
Whoo-hoo! I got the most beautiful ornament today from Disney Sweetie--Pam. It is a ceramic ivory-colored ball showing Mickey & Minnie in Victorian dress, kissing under the mistletoe. Lots of beautiful golden accents on it, too! Thank you so very much, Pam! It matches the stockings we picked up last year, too!!

I am so glad your ornament made it to it's new home in one piece and glad that you like it.

Merry Christmas!!!!
Pam

:santa:

Kitty 34 said:
I received my wonderful package today from Grendalynn. :Pinkbounc

It was full of all kinds of goodies.....a snowman thermometer, a little nutcracker, tic tacs, a snowman bulb, a candle and an awesome Disney CD of Christmas music that I'm listening to right now. My 17 yr old DS is even enjoying and laughing at the characters singing The 12 Days of Christmas!! :rotfl:

Thank you so much Gredel!!! :love:

:wave2: I am SO glad you liked it! I couldn't spend all the "allowance" on just one ornamnet, so I included all kinds of goodies! The CD was my most favorite addition! I hope that the Ornamnet made it to you A-OK!?? I have yetto receive my package... I hope it gets here soon! :rolleyes: :sad2:

I recieved my exchange from phisigprincess today. Thanks so much for the chocolate covered preztals, wonderful goldtone string star ornament and HERSHEY bar.
THanks

Maureenmouse said:
Sabrina received her package from April in Texas today. She was thrilled at all the neat things.

She received:
a bear window decoration
a stuffed snowman
2 plush gingerbread ornaments
a mitten ornament
a mouse ornament
wooden heart ornament
and her favorite snowman heads ornament
Thank you. She's busy decorating her tree right now.
Maureen

That means that all 3 of us received ours and all of ours were received,

Thank goodness -- I sent 4 packages 2 day priority mail on Dec 5th and was starting to get worried. I hope Sabrina enjoys everything!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

My DD Tessa received her package today and boy was she excited. She loves bears and received a big Ty stuffed holiday bear and an adorable pink Care Bears ornament. Pink just happens to be her favorite color. She also received a cute ballerina bracelet. She says that she is going to wear the bracelet to school tomorrow. The name of the sender wasn't in the box, but I want them to know that Tessa is very happy with her exchange. She hasn't let go of the bear since she opened the package. Thank you for getting her things that she will cherish.

When I got home there was a package waiting for me on the counter..
I received 5 piece nativity ornament set(3 wise men, Mary holding baby Jesus, Joseph & a cross.
Thank You GoofyGolferGirl!
:cool1:

DSs Vito & Gianfranco both recieved their packages yesterday.

Vito's was from Sara DD of mommystieg
Stuffed Stitch
Stitch dressed in winter wear and moves
Nutcraker ornament
Mitten ornament
Merry Christmas plaque
Stitch Towel

He says thanks......Loves all things stitch.

Gianfranco's was from Stacey DD of NiteOwl71.

Pirates of the Caribbean is the theme
Stationary
Pens
gold coins (chocolate)
Hallmark ornament
Star Wars ornaments
candy canes

He loved everything and couldn't wait to take his pens to school today.

Marsha we are all done at the Jetsetter90 house packages all delivered and received. Thanks for doing a FANTASTIC job. :cheer2:

Merry Christmas to All!!!!

TTFN
Jetsetter90

Imagine my surprise when the ornament I was sending out ended up in my mailbox. I sent it from the parks and it ended up at my home. I will be resending tomorrow express mail.

Elf requests are going out now. Sadly one child has been skipped as well as at least 2 adults. I am still hoping that the packages to/from overseas make it soon. If I send you a PM to reconfirm sending/receiving/etc, please understand that I have to make 100% SURE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING/NOT HAPPENING BEFORE ELVES SEND OUT. Opps sorry caps lock!

WHoooo HOOoooo!
I got my exchange today, cute homemade ornaments,for jchick, thank you so
much !!We loved the Santa ornament and the bulb with our initial on it, my grandson ate the kisses, love the notepad and pens too. Thank so much !

WHoooo HOOoooo!
I got my exchange today, cute homemade ornaments,for jchick, thank you so
much !!We loved the Santa ornament and the bulb with our initial on it, my grandson ate the kisses, love the notepad and pens too. Thank so much !

jetsetter90 said:

Stuffed Stitch
Nutcraker ornament
Mitten ornament
Merry Christmas plaque
Stitch Towel

Gianfranco's was from Stacey DD of NiteOwl71.

Pirates of the Caribbean is the theme
Stationary
Pens
gold coins (chocolate)
Hallmark ornament
Star Wars ornaments
candy canes

He loved everything and couldn't wait to take his pens to school today.

Marsha we are all done at the Jetsetter90 house packages all delivered and received. Thanks for doing a FANTASTIC job. :cheer2:

TTFN
Jetsetter90
I am glad he liked everything, Stacey says to tell him he is very welcome.

Merry Christmas to your family from ours.

We got one of our ornament exchanges! We got very cute 2006 ornaments from TX I am so sorry I can't remember the name my DD took off with it to decorate the tree in her "new" room! We loved loved loved the ornaments! THANK YOU!!!

jetsetter90 said:

Stuffed Stitch
Nutcraker ornament
Mitten ornament
Merry Christmas plaque
Stitch Towel

TTFN
Jetsetter90

We're glad and that he likes everything!! Merry Christmas!!

GoofyGolferGirl said:
We got one of our ornament exchanges! We got very cute 2006 ornaments from TX I am so sorry I can't remember the name my DD took off with it to decorate the tree in her "new" room! We loved loved loved the ornaments! THANK YOU!!!

That would be disneycp2002.

One more off the list!

2angelsinheaven said:
Imagine my surprise when the ornament I was sending out ended up in my mailbox. I sent it from the parks and it ended up at my home. I will be resending tomorrow express mail.

Just checking if you received, yours was mailed from WDW also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter