I Sent/Recieved my 2006 Ornament

Yes, we did get it. Thank you so much.

Our exchange included a glass WDW 2006 Ornament and two Mickey shaped ornaments.

Okay we are back from our trip (DCL & WDW including MVMCP!!!!!!!!!!)

My Mom (Jean) wrote this:

I got my ornament exchange present today. I got a collectible Hallmark ornament. Bluster B Toboggan is his name! He's very cute. I really love snowmen! Also I got a blue check hot mitt with snowmen recipe cards attached. Matches my kitchen perfectly. The ornament exchange was from: Kitty 34 from Michigan. I loved the present

I got my exchange too! I got an angel ornament, green oranment with white snowflakes (has a candle inside), gingrebread cookie cutters & a gingrebread man tray & spreader, perfect for using Christmas day! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

First, I apologize for taking so long to post. I received my ornament(s) on, well, probably over the weekend but I got it when I returned home on Monday. Now, I have to apologize because I wrote down everything that was in the box, but forgot to write down who it was from.

I received:
Mickey Hallmark Keepsake Ornament
Santa Hallmark Keepsake Ornament
Fisher-Price Santa at his workbench (SOOO cute)
Disney candy canes
Christmas Card
Three small candles - a stocking, a santa, and a votive cup w/candle in it

THANKS! Love EVERYTHING. One of those candles smells like cookies and I can't help but keep smelling it. DBf thinks I'm nuts.

kmebee said:
First, I apologize for taking so long to post. I received my ornament(s) on, well, probably over the weekend but I got it when I returned home on Monday. Now, I have to apologize because I wrote down everything that was in the box, but forgot to write down who it was from.

I received:
Mickey Hallmark Keepsake Ornament
Santa Hallmark Keepsake Ornament
Fisher-Price Santa at his workbench (SOOO cute)
Disney candy canes
Christmas Card
Three small candles - a stocking, a santa, and a votive cup w/candle in it

THANKS! Love EVERYTHING. One of those candles smells like cookies and I can't help but keep smelling it. DBf thinks I'm nuts.
That was from my DD 2sweetangels(Amy). I will let her know you received it, her computer has been giving her trouble.

Merry Christmas

KT27 said:
Okay we are back from our trip (DCL & WDW including MVMCP!!!!!!!!!!)

My Mom (Jean) wrote this:

I got my ornament exchange present today. I got a collectible Hallmark ornament. Bluster B Toboggan is his name! He's very cute. I really love snowmen! Also I got a blue check hot mitt with snowmen recipe cards attached. Matches my kitchen perfectly. The ornament exchange was from: Kitty 34 from Michigan. I loved the present

I got my exchange too! I got an angel ornament, green oranment with white snowflakes (has a candle inside), gingrebread cookie cutters & a gingrebread man tray & spreader, perfect for using Christmas day! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

I am glad you liked it and I am glad it you got it!

Hello Friends!! I have some good news and some bad news......let me start out with the bad ~ I am so very sorry. I received my package (this is good!) yesterday and was unable to post until now (this is bad :guilty: ) ~ and I forgot to write down who I got my wonderful package from (this is also bad :guilty: ).....however, I believe it may have been disneyfan04???? So very sorry....

Now for the good news!!!! I received a Mickey Hallmark Ringing In Christmas ornament, a snowman/ice cube ornament with my name on it and a Mickey & Minnie Mistletoe Time snowglobe! Thank you for the wonderful package that I will enjoy for many year's to come!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Evening All,

I am very sorry for my belated post for I received my wonderful exchange last week... I believe it was from SunKat (sorry I dont' have the note on me right now and my memory is dreadful!!) and it was wonderful - all wrapped individually and in a posh Disney jiffy bag too - I was spoilt!

I got some Starbucks 2006 Christmas coffee - yum!, a mini stocking filled with hersheys and ghiradellis chocolate - more yum! and an adorable glass heart shaped Hallmark keepsake ornament saying 'Our 1st Christmas' 2006 which she had picked out for us since we just got married a month ago :hug: wonderful stuff and thank you so much!!!!

Gaspodé

Yes, disneyfanz04 was your sender.

We are getting closer. 3 elves have been enlisted, and there may be one more elf request to go.

I have decided that this will be my last year organizing the OE. I have had an offer from someone who is already an experienced organizer and I will be turning this over to her for next year. I have always enjoyed seeing what people were sending, the first couple of years I even participated as a sender and reciever, last year I opted not to do that but ended up having to send out to 5 people who were stiffed by mean people. I knew I couldn't afford to do that this year and I am very grateful for those who offered to step in if needed, and of course some were.

I will continue to track down all outstanding packages, but will only be posting via PM now. So if you do happen to get something, please do post here and if you can PM me, it would help!

Happy Holidays to all.

I recieved my package today from Arizona!

The package contained:

A snowman door hanger
A snowman ceramic jar
An "It's a Wonderful Life" angel bell
6 assorted ornaments to be painted

I dont think I forgot anything. Thanks for everything!!!

Tamara

I got mine :)

I got

2 mitten ornaments
Pair of wooden trees
a funky moose
a reindeer with ornaments on his back
and 3 reindeer stacked on top of each others shoulder's

Love them all thank you so much

Gaspode said:
Evening All,

I am very sorry for my belated post for I received my wonderful exchange last week... I believe it was from SunKat (sorry I dont' have the note on me right now and my memory is dreadful!!) and it was wonderful - all wrapped individually and in a posh Disney jiffy bag too - I was spoilt!

I got some Starbucks 2006 Christmas coffee - yum!, a mini stocking filled with hersheys and ghiradellis chocolate - more yum! and an adorable glass heart shaped Hallmark keepsake ornament saying 'Our 1st Christmas' 2006 which she had picked out for us since we just got married a month ago :hug: wonderful stuff and thank you so much!!!!

Gaspodé

I'm so happy you liked everything. I was a bit worried about that ornament arriving in one piece!

Merry Christmas and Congratulations once again on your wedding!

priority mail - and apologize for the late sending - but as posted earlier there was an unexpected death in the family which altered all my plans.

Also I received mine and Michael received his. I will post in detail what was received later.

Again I apologize and the packages should be received shortly.

Mary M.

mickeyfan1 said:
I have decided that this will be my last year organizing the OE.

Happy Holidays to all.

*MUAH*....BIG HUGS and smootches for you Marsha!! You have done an incredible job for us with the ornament exchanges!

It really gets under my skin that people continue to sign up for these exchanges only to *rob* some kind person. (by *rob* I mean to sign up only to *get* and to have no intention to *send*) To me exchanges are all about the GIVING ~ yes the receiving is nice too, but it is all about the GIVING and hearing how excited you made someone when they get that special package that you sent. SHAME on those of you that just sign up to get that special package and have no intentions of brightening someone's day by sending out the package you are responsible for. Special circumstances happen to everyone, and if you have to send late ~ that is no problem as long as you let the organizer know ~ I just get peeved off by those that have no intentions of sending when they sign up.

Okay....off my soapbox now!

HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!

mickeyfan1 said:
According to my records, the following have NOT reported getting a package:

ADULTS

amberdansmom
Auntie Sharon
Camreesmom
Disney Sweetie
Disneyanajc
dreamergirl78
Grendalynn
Iggbees
Janskin
Nova Scott
tink_n_pooh

KIDS

amberdansmom AmberRae
Mommystieg Emily
GoofyGolferGirl Carly (or the other way around)

Updated the list 12/14/2006. This is as close as I can tell, so it is not an official list.
JC

tink_n_pooh should have gotten hers:

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 2400 0001 7810 1258

Your item was delivered at 2:21 PM on December 1, 2006 in BRANCHVILLE, NJ 07826.

kimber79 said:
Anyone with any new news today???

Why thank you for asking kimber79 (your granddaughter is soooo cute, with a smile that can light up the sky)

I received my exchange today 12/15 from Tamara (I don't know your Dis name) But a great BIG thank you for the 2 Hallmark ornaments. They are wonderful. I received "It's Snowtime!" so darn cute, and "Cool Decade 2006" with this one I will always remember the year of my first Dis ornament exchange. Again thank you.
Janet

I've been away due to unbelievable work load, but wanted to tell pennst8r that I'm glad she enjoyed her ornament. I got the idea about what to add to the package from the fabulous person who sent my goodies to me. I'm already planning for next year and it will be better than ever after all the ideas I've picked up here. You Dis folks are the greatest! Merry Christmas to all. And thanks to our guardian angel who not only organizes this every year but then has to check up on each and every one to see that no one is left out. You are a blessing to us all.

Well, I finally received my package yesterday! :thumbsup2 Thank You SO much to my Elf for the box of Christmas goodies! In the box was a lovely little red bag filled to the top with:
some Country Ornamnets: a mailbox with christmas decor,
a church,
round "Joy", "Believe" and "Jingle Bells" ornaments,
A bear on a Reindear,
A Square "Merry Christmas",
some little bag of yummie Potpourri that I was quick to put out,
A Christmas Dish Towel,
a Santa Mickey Antenna ball
and a little red stocking tucked in the pocket full of candy (My 3 year old son was quick to pull that out and devour all the goodies inside!)

It is so nice of all involved to go above and beyond to make sure everyone has a wonderful experience. I appreciate it verry verry much and hope that you all have a verry merry Christmas and wish everyone out there a great year to come full of health, hope, and happines!! :grouphug:

Now... back to cleaning my house before my In-laws arrive on Monday!! :rolleyes1

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :wave2:

Grendalyn, my package was sent last week to you. I hope no one thought I didn't send my OE to you... hence the elf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter