I Sent/Recieved my 2006 Ornament

Evening,

I have just had a phone call from my Auntie Sharon who was delighted recently with her ornament exchange and wanted to let me know everything she got so her thanks could be passed on!

Thank you to her sender (oops I forgot to get the name off her! whomever you are - she loves it all thank you :))

She received: a christmas stocking with all the goodies inside wrapped in christmas paper :)

- A disney ornamnet featuring goofy and minnie mouse on a sleigh
- A reese's chocolate bauble for the tree
- A set of father christmas boxes containing sweets/candy
- A small snowman ornament too!

cheers!
Gaspodé

Disneyanajc said:
Why thank you for asking kimber79 (your granddaughter is soooo cute, with a smile that can light up the sky)

I received my exchange today 12/15 from Tamara (I don't know your Dis name) But a great BIG thank you for the 2 Hallmark ornaments. They are wonderful. I received "It's Snowtime!" so darn cute, and "Cool Decade 2006" with this one I will always remember the year of my first Dis ornament exchange. Again thank you.
Janet

You're welcome!!! I am so glad you like them!!!

This can't be right...can it? It looks like there are 10 missing packages...ten fellow exchangers still waiting.....Hopefully there will be packages arriving this week.

mickeyfan1 said:
According to my records, the following have NOT reported getting a package:

ADULTS

amberdansmom
Camreesmom
Disney Sweetie
dreamergirl78
Iggbees
Janskin
Nova Scott
tink_n_pooh (Sonya reported this was delivered 12/1)

KIDS

amberdansmom AmberRae
Mommystieg Emily
GoofyGolferGirl Carly (or the other way around, they reported one exchange received)

JC

Disneyanajc said:
This can't be right...can it? It looks like there are 10 missing packages...ten fellow exchangers still waiting.....Hopefully there will be packages arriving this week.

mickeyfan1 said:
According to my records, the following have NOT reported getting a package:

ADULTS

amberdansmom
Camreesmom
Disney Sweetie
dreamergirl78
Iggbees
Janskin
Nova Scott
tink_n_pooh (Sonya reported this was delivered 12/1)

KIDS

amberdansmom AmberRae
Mommystieg Emily
GoofyGolferGirl Carly (or the other way around, they reported one exchange received)

JC

Still no ornament at my house.. :guilty: ..maybe it will be there when I get home from work today....Merry Christmas!

Pam

Disneyanajc said:
Why thank you for asking kimber79 (your granddaughter is soooo cute, with a smile that can light up the sky)

No ~ thank you!! Thank you for the kind comments on my little peanut!! Sometimes that little smile is full of the dickens....but I wouldn't trade it for anything!! She is my pride and joy!

Here is the official "As of right not, not recieved yet"

amberdansmom
Camreesmom
Disney Sweetie
Iggbees
Nova Scott

and for kids
Mommystieg DD

Now, 2 of the packages are from overseas and seem to be moving very slowly. 2 are being elfed, and the rest were mailed, albeit very late. I have PMed all recievers and updated them.

Mickeyfan1, I have received my exchange...could it be dreamergirl78 that has not?

JC

Boy....that list is getting smaller and smaller ~ looking good!!!! PLEASE Mr. Postman ~ get these last few exchanger's their packages this week! :goodvibes

I received my package today and let me just say it was definitely worth the wait!! :thumbsup2 Everything was awesome! Jane really put some effort into this exchange. :cheer2:

I received:

a Precious Moments globe ornament
a Precious Moments jingle bell ornament
a blown glass ornament of the Canadian flag
a Precious Moments candleholder that looks like a little house
and a Precious Moments pocket calendar that is just perfect for my purse!

I know I did not do justice to this package with my descriptions. One of my co-workers is also a PM collector and she would be so jealous if she saw everything that I got. My ornaments are already on the tree and they look beautiful.

Jane (corrie) - thanks again for the wonderful exchange and Marsha (mickeyfan1) - thank you for all of your hard work organizing this exchange!

Merry Christmas to everyone!
~ Julie

Just got it today! Thanks so much! What a great ornament! I have my verry own Stitch here at home - DS 3.75! Happy Holidays to all!

2angelsinheaven said:
Grendalyn, my package was sent last week to you. I hope no one thought I didn't send my OE to you... hence the elf.

Julie(Camreesmom), I was so happy to see you received the parcel- I was just going to call Canada Post again today.
Do you decorate in Precious Moment's theme for Christmas? It was fun shopping for them. I decorate a mini tree with just PMs.
This exchange is so much fun to give and receive. Thanks mickeyfan1. :)

corrie said:
Julie(Camreesmom), I was so happy to see you received the parcel- I was just going to call Canada Post again today.
Do you decorate in Precious Moment's theme for Christmas? It was fun shopping for them. I decorate a mini tree with just PMs.
This exchange is so much fun to give and receive. Thanks mickeyfan1. :)

Jane ~ I have a LOT of PM figurines but didn't have many ornaments until this year. Our tree is decorated with all sorts of ornaments, many that the kids made (we have 8 children, 6 still at home), ornaments from my childhood, Rudolph ornaments, ornaments from our cruises, Texas A & M ornaments (my alma mater) and now PM ornaments. I started buying PM ornaments off eBay last year after Christmas so next year I'll be putting up a mini tree with just the PM ornaments. Thanks again!

thank you so much lisa (scoutsmom99)! i got a package today and it contained a gorgeous mickey mouse ears lenox ornament. i also received some chapstick (a pretty princess and nemo) and a memo pad in a cute santa baggie. i really can't thank you enough for this. i was so estatic when i realized that it was actually the mailman ringing my doorbell on purpose (we get all weirdos ringing the doorbell because we live in a complex). this totally made my day, especially since i'm home sick. :thanks:

mickeyfan1 said:

amberdansmom
Disney Sweetie
Nova Scott

and for kids
Mommystieg DD

Two more down ~ four to go!!! WooHoo Marsha ~ this one is close to being done!! I have the faith that we will be done BEFORE Christmas!! :goodvibes

Finally got my package in the mail. It was from WDWlovers5. Thanks you so much for the beautiful Mickey ornament, Mickey candy canes, Mickey notepads, gift bag and the crystal, blue and purple ornaments. I still have time to put them on my tree this year before putting them away until next time!!!!

Thanks again for all the hardwork Marsha!

Merry Christmas!

Pam

iggbees said:
thank you so much lisa (scoutsmom99)! i got a package today and it contained a gorgeous mickey mouse ears lenox ornament. i also received some chapstick (a pretty princess and nemo) and a memo pad in a cute santa baggie. i really can't thank you enough for this. i was so estatic when i realized that it was actually the mailman ringing my doorbell on purpose (we get all weirdos ringing the doorbell because we live in a complex). this totally made my day, especially since i'm home sick. :thanks:

:thumbsup2 Glad it all arrived safe and sound for you! I hope you feel better :goodvibes

mickeyfan1 said:

amberdansmom
Nova Scott

and for kids
Mommystieg DD

And then there were three..... :goodvibes Still BELIEVING that this will be finished up by Christmas!!! :goodvibes

Well, I sent an elf package to one, but she is out of town until the 30th, so I guess "officially" it won't be wrapped up by Christmas.

Emily recived her package from her exchanger!
she recived:
mickey mouse- ornament, pens, sticky notes, and book
Incredibles- write on ~ wipe off book set

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter