If you won a Dream Fastpass did you end up using it?

We won ours at Disneyland in December and we did end up using most of them. I guess it never occured to us to save them, especially since it was my whole family traveling together. . . 16 of us! It saved us a lot of time. I do still have them though.

We received Fastpasses twice during our October 2006 trip...at MGM and Magic Kingdom and even though the parks were not busy, we used them because the kids felt cool using them. I did keep them after we used the tabs...they're hanging next to me in my office as I type, in my little WDW "shrine" that has the passes, a Disney Cruise Lines poster, and various other Disney momentos!

We got a set at MK. I was fully prepared to use mine and waddled right over to Space Mountain. The guy working the FP line was, like, "Duuuuuuude, don't do it! A complete one of those will fetch big bucks on ebay in 5 years." :lmao: He then let me go through the FP line without breaking off the tab.

I have no desire to sell on ebay but I realized that I'd prefer to keep as part of my collection. There were nearly no lines when we were there - it was rainy and the day after Halloween - so FPs were unnecessary anyway. If it had been summer, my answer would be very different.

We just returned on 8/23 and we got them in MK on our last day just as we were about to board Buzz! All of us did terrible on the ride because we were so excited that we got the dream fastpass. What a magical ending to a great trip.:wizard:

We did not use them. I wanted mine as a souvenier and we got it early in the morning when attendance was light so there was no need to use them. I did make sure we found a photographer and we had her take a picture of us holding them up which I have since placed in the Year of a Million Dreams photo frame which was being offered in the shop. I put our pic in one and my dream fastpass in another. It will always be a special memory:flower3:

My DH and DS won them at Epcot on our last trip and we didn't end up using them. We had already gotten our FP's for Soarin before they won the dream ones and we were only in the parks for 1/2 a day that day. They still look cool hanging from my dressing table mirror at home!

We won them at AK the last week of June and we definately used them. We were able to each ride EE twice, Kali, Dinosaur, Safari and Primevil Whirl. We figured it saved us over five hours in lines. (It really didn't because we just wouldn't have ridden those rides.)

We used them both times we won them. Both times it was in the am after riding Barnstormer. We never used up the whole thing but the second time we came close.

Although old non-magnetic tickets purchased for a fraction of what today's admission cost are still valid, it is Disney's policy not to return the old ticket to you when you exchange it for one that fits in the turnstiles. So you have to choose whether to have the old ticket for your scrapbook or have admission to the park using it.

I'd scan them and use them! lol. Always trying to find a way to find my cake and eat it too!:rolleyes1

We won our Dream Fastpasses the first day we were in Epcot (Sunday, Aug. 19th) and used them all except for Honey I Shrunk the Audience and Maelstrom. We just arrived home on the 26th and had a great time!

We got Epcot Dream fast passes.We gave away test track- DS6 did not want to do it again. Used Soarin, HISTA, Maelstrom(even though the standby line was short- I figured I got it- use it!) Did not use Mission Space or living with the land.
It was ABSOLUTELY great to have it with Soarin'.

My DD4 an I won them in Toontown while meeting the princesses in the am. We did use most of them and what we didn't I gave away. I did keep the lanyard and main portion. I was so happy. It saved a lot of me running around for FP. It was very crowded at MK that day.

DH had been working in San Diego for 4 months(we live in Tx). DD and I went to visit him. We surprised her with a trip to DL.
We were in DL Memorial Weekend. The Tuesday after was to be out last partial day-to buy gifts and ride just one or two rides because it was so crowded.
We got fast passes for Indiana Jones and went to BTRR there was the Dream Team giving out passes to DL and CA :cool1: :banana:
Needless to we stayed and closed both parks-rode all the rides and drove back to SanDiego having had a WONDERFUL time. We used everyone of them!!
It was wonderful to see DL, to be together after so many months:hug:
and it was a dream to fast pass all those lines on such a busy, busy day.
DD still talks about it. So do I, I guess:)

We won dream fastpasses in April during Easter :) It was the perfect day to win them, parks were busy, and my MIL & FIL came that one day to see DH & I, since they were vacationing in Indian Shores for the month. :banana: We on them at Epcot and used all of the FP tabs, except for Living the Land because we had already been on it (2 times for DH & I) ;) We used them because the park was packed that day!! Plus, MIL & FIL had not been to disney in years, 10 to be exact, and we wanted them to ride as much as possible! (Plus the wait time for most of the rides were at least 2hrs.....Soarin' was 2.5 hrs!!!)

I am glad we used them, and I still have the FP cards and they are in a scrapbook frame on my wall with pictures from that day :)

I pretty much knew that if I won, I would not use it because the prize to me is winning, not getting to go on the rides.
I won it at Epcot, and I had already gone on Soarin, Test Track, and Mission Space before I won. Honey I shrunk the Audience and Living with the Land didn't need fast passes, and I didn't think Malestrom was worth using only one tab, so I got a regular fast pass for that.
If I win another dream fast pass at Epcot, I will definitely use it or give it away. If I win dream fast passes at the other three parks, I will save them in original condition unless I win twice in a park.

If I win another dream fast pass at Epcot, I will definitely use it or give it away. If I win dream fast passes at the other three parks, I will save them in original condition unless I win twice in a park.
That is what I would do I won a Dream Fastpass again at MGM, since I have one in mint condition. However if I were to win another at MGM after the name changes, that might change my mind of using it since it would not say MGM on it.

We won them after coming off the Pooh ride last week. My two year old twins even got some. We used what we could, but gave 3 complete sets to another family. They were SO happy to receive them--it was my good deed for the day. It was a great prize though!

We won them after coming off the Pooh ride last week. My two year old twins even got some. We used what we could, but gave 3 complete sets to another family. They were SO happy to receive them--it was my good deed for the day. It was a great prize though!

That was so nice of you to share the magic with another family. I hope you at least kept one as a souvenier. I did and framed it along with a pic of us taken by a CM with all of us holding it. I put it in the frame that we purchased during the promotion in the stores. What a wonderful memory:wizard:

I am not that familiar with how to win. Just how do you win the passes or anything for that matter? I would have thought it was upon entering a park but it sounds different by reading this thread. Thanks for your help!! We are going next week, can't wait!!

I am not that familiar with how to win. Just how do you win the passes or anything for that matter? I would have thought it was upon entering a park but it sounds different by reading this thread. Thanks for your help!! We are going next week, can't wait!!
They are given out during a random time at any location in the 4 parks everday. So you just got to be in the right place at the right time to win them.

My family won Dream Fastpasses at Epcot on our first day to the parks (8/24). We hit Epcot early, sent DH and DS14 over to fastpass Test Track while me and my twin DS10 got on line for Soarin'. We turned a corner while on line and the Dream Team were handing out Fast Passes :banana: :banana: What a great way to start a vacation.

We took a picture with the full Pass and then moved on to use them. We got on Mission: Space, they did not clip the tab but, when we hit Maelstrom later in the day, that CM did take the tab. We used a few others but, hey, that's what they are for. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter