If you won a Dream Fastpass did you end up using it?

We won them at MGM this past Tues. We won them going into Walt One Man's Dream. We used 2 of the tabs but weren't staying at MGM long that day because we had tickets for MVMCP.

A Month ago my g/f and i won them at epcot standing in line for soarin.. we used them all sept maelstrom due to short lines

Dh and I won ours on our last day December 15th. We didn't need to use it because we were there early enough that we walked right on the rides. I did keep one for my scrap book and we gave the other away.

I took a picture me with the Dream Fast Pass from Epcot. Most of the rides ended up being walk on so the only tabs we used is Test Track and Soarin'.

my family won one on our first ride of the morning on MGM on Dec 16th. We got the fastpasses for ToT, went to Starring Rolls for breakfast (my parents had arrived the day before so they overslept a bit so we skipped resort breakfast and went for a snack at the park instead)

Then we went to ToT (we got some of the first passes in the morning for it so it was still for 9:40) and when the preshow video finished, the YoaMD lady stopped us from moving to the "basement" and said that we all were at the right place and that it was the YoaMD. My first thought was that we would win the ears, which would be cool, but not as much as the Dream Fastpasses. But they gave all the DFP!!!

What was great was that at the table at Starring Rolls I mentioned to my parents that there were people distributing prizes because of the YoaMD and that I'd love to win some DFPs. Then just a few minutes later we got them! :cool1:

I kept wishing that again for the other days but we didn't win them again.

We wound up using just for ToT again and RnR. We were about to use for Little Mermaid, passed the Fastpass line showing the tabs, but then no one asked for them!

It was a pretty special thing to win even without using all of it! :wizard:

Here is my Dream FASTPASS story:
I had planned my WDW vacation from the 19th until a half day on Christmas. On our very first day, the Dream Team caught us at Turtle Talk w/ Crush at Epcot. They gave us each a pin set. I did not bump into them again until our last day which sadly was a half day:

I just wanted to go shopping for some souvenirs and check out our photos, since I knew the lines were going to be interminable. We quickly hit PotC and my son wanted to ride the Magic Carpets of Aladdin. I sighed... I just wanted to hit Stitch's Great Escape, because that was the only attraction that we had not done yet and I had a feeling the lines for that would grow quickly. However, I let them go on the ride, since the line there wasn't terribly long yet. Lo and behold, my wife says... The kids just got some FASTPASSes. I looked over and there were the Dream FASTPASSes around their necks. I sighed, because I knew that we couldn't use them at all on the busiest day of the year at the MK.

So, on our way over to Tomorrowland, I started scanning for a family of 3. I found a family and made their Christmas by passing along the Dream FASTPASSes. I think that it probably made their Christmas day. It kind of gave me a warm fuzzy when he shook my hand thanking me. Just a small gesture made their day :santa:

I won a dream fastpass on It's A Small World December 11. :yay:
I had already gone on Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and had a regular fast pass for Peter Pan's Flight. Big Thunder and Buzz Lightyear were walk ons and I had to go to Epcot for a tour. So I didn't use it. I went back to the Magic Kingdom right before MVMCP, but there were no real lines either.
So I have a complete Magic Kingdom fastpass to go with my complete EPCOT fastpass as souvenirs. If I win again next week, I will definitely use any fastpass I get. But after 7 trips to Disney Parks during YOMD, I only won two dream fastpasses, so I am not expecting anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter