I'm thankful for...MICKEY!!! My Thanksgiving '08 TR!: TR Update, Last Day!

Brrrr -- I am cold just looking at your photos of people bundled up and reading your descriptions! I can't really blame you for opting for the warmth of DtD shops and Ghiradelli hot chocolate over the Osborne lights -- there will be a next time, I am sure!

DSC00805.jpg

We shall be feasting our eyes upon this in about seven more weeks. :)

I can picture you trying to keep up with your little girl at Once Upon a Toy as she darts back and forth from princess dresses to the My Little Pony station and stuffed animals and Potato Heads and everything else. Disney World is about to get a lot more fun, and possibly a little more exhausting, for you. :goodvibes

Wow - I didn't realize it got that cold in November! Brrrr... Sorry about the Osborne lights, but I can understand why you would make that decision. You WILL have to go back to see them another time. ;)

Ok you have convienced me...I am adding earmuffs, hats and mittens/gloves to the packing list for next yr...never thought that would be on my WDW packing list :rotfl2:

Congrats on finding out that you are having a baby girl! You are going to have so much fun dressing her up in the Disney Princess dresses! I am also sending you some thoughts and prayers about not developing Placenta Previa.

Great update although sad that it was your final update. Thanks for sharing the trip with us.

Seeing the bags packed at the end is the worse part of the trip. I have enjoyed your report.

I just find out today we are having another princess, too:). I begged my doc to let me in a week early so we could find out before we went to Disney. I guess I can say it saved me a bunch of $$$ because I saw so many cute baby girl stuff when I was there last week. I didn't give it a lot of thought because I had a strong feeling it was a boy.

I am having another ultrasound in 4 weeks because they couldn't get a good view of the face profile or the right side of the heart. They assured me it is most likely OK, but they won't deem a certain organ "normal" or "abnormal" until they get a good shot. Our princess was looking straight at us - it was so funny. I will think of it as a bonus ultrasound to calm my nerves.

VandyFan - how great you will find out right before Disney. What is your due date? Mine is March 30th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter