I'm thankful for...MICKEY!!! My Thanksgiving '08 TR!: TR Update, Last Day!

I love the baby bump picture, I am so happy for you. Good luck on not finding out the gender. There is no way I could not know :rotfl:.

I hate the ME envelope with a passion. Great day at MK, I love that picture with the castle that you said you liked. We also love COP, I have to see it every time!

Not a fan of seeing the turkey legs either :rotfl2:. I have never had a Mickey Bar or a Dole Whip :eek:. I can't wait to see what you did at Epcot.

Congrats!! Boy or girl?

I'm great. Planning next year's trip. Kinda upset there hasn't been another Rock of Love. I miss Bret's wig :lmao:

So I assume the next time you go back it'll be with your new baby?

We haven't found out the gender yet.

I don't want to find out, but DH does. 2 weeks and 2 days till the big ultrasound where it's possible to find out!

I love the baby bump picture, I am so happy for you. Good luck on not finding out the gender. There is no way I could not know :rotfl:.

I hate the ME envelope with a passion. Great day at MK, I love that picture with the castle that you said you liked. We also love COP, I have to see it every time!

Not a fan of seeing the turkey legs either :rotfl2:. I have never had a Mickey Bar or a Dole Whip :eek:. I can't wait to see what you did at Epcot.

Thanks Tracy!

So do you plan on having a Mickey Bar or Dole Whip anytime soon?! The gender I think I can wait on, but I don't think I could pass those things up!!! :rotfl:

Julie, I can just see you torturing your DH until he caves! :rotfl2: Your baby bump is really cute. It's so fun when you start showing the first time!

What a terrible craving to have - a Mickey Bar! It's not like you can say at 1 am, "honey would you just run down to MK and get me one?" :lmao:

Julie, I can just see you torturing your DH until he caves! :rotfl2: Your baby bump is really cute. It's so fun when you start showing the first time!

What a terrible craving to have - a Mickey Bar! It's not like you can say at 1 am, "honey would you just run down to MK and get me one?" :lmao:

Sadly, it's going to be DH torturing ME! He's the one who wants to find out, and I don't. If he does find out, he will torture me till I crack!

Yeah, the Mickey Bar is not an easy craving to fulfill! Fortunately, any ice cream will do for me right now!

What a gorgeous bump!!!!!!!!
Great idea putting the number of weeks on each picture too!
Looking forward to the last few installments of your trip and then we want to hear plans of your next trip with the baby in tow!
We took Toby to Disneyland in Paris at 4 months and he will be going to Disney in Orlando at 2yrs old in 2011. I am SO excited for him! LOL
xxxxxxxxx

What a gorgeous bump!!!!!!!!
Great idea putting the number of weeks on each picture too!
Looking forward to the last few installments of your trip and then we want to hear plans of your next trip with the baby in tow!
We took Toby to Disneyland in Paris at 4 months and he will be going to Disney in Orlando at 2yrs old in 2011. I am SO excited for him! LOL
xxxxxxxxx

Thank you!

I have NO IDEA when we'll go to Disney next. I think it's going to be VERY hard to convince DH to go to Disney World with a very little one. I'm thinking age 2 is the youngest he'll agree to. But that seems like it's forever away! Maybe I'll just have to convince my mom that we need to go on a 3 generation trip!

Toby sounds like he's quite the traveler already. That's awesome!

Julie-- I can guarantee you that Caleb would not be going to Disney at this young age if my parents weren;t taking the whole family! no way would DH pay to go to Disney when he was this small. I am thrilled (obviously) that my mom decided she wanted to take the grandkids now because I know the earliest I could have convinced DH was 3 yrs old and by then we probably would have had another one and it would have been longer yet!!

Julie thanks for the trip update....

I love all the little pictures and wonderful glimses (msp?) of the magic :goodvibes I personally love seeing the Christmas decorations and people in Mickey Santa hats :santa:

I can not wait till our trip next yr!

Can't wait to hear the end and see more baby-bump pictures :cloud9:

Julie (too)

Oooooh yeah! That sounds like too much fun! :banana:
Go for it!

Bella will be going on her third Disney trip before she turns nine months old! :laughing:

Memom...i think you need to adopt all of us...;)

Julie-- I can guarantee you that Caleb would not be going to Disney at this young age if my parents weren;t taking the whole family! no way would DH pay to go to Disney when he was this small. I am thrilled (obviously) that my mom decided she wanted to take the grandkids now because I know the earliest I could have convinced DH was 3 yrs old and by then we probably would have had another one and it would have been longer yet!!

I guess I just need to convince my parents to take us all on a trip to Disney World!

How old will Caleb be for your trip (in february, right?)?

Are you guys thinking about another one soon?!

Oooooh yeah! That sounds like too much fun! :banana:
Go for it!

Bella will be going on her third Disney trip before she turns nine months old! :laughing:

I'm going to have to work on my mom!

Bella is a very lucky girl! And Jill is a very lucky woman to have a husband who is supportive of all of the Disney trips. My DH, on the other hand, not so much!

We do have a lot of trips on the horizon, but none to Disney World, unfortunately.

We're planning to go to Charleston, SC for Christmas (DH's grandparents live there and my father in law and sister in law will be there as well). Then, as soon as we feel comfortable flying with the baby, we'll go out to AZ to visit DHs other grandparents, show off the little one to all of our friends, and to check on our rental property there. And then at the end of next summer, we're planning to go on a family trip to Scandinavia! DH's mom wants to take us and DH's brother and sister on a big trip and that is her destination of choice. So, if all goes well, we'll see the real, non-Epcot Norway next summer!

Julie thanks for the trip update....

I love all the little pictures and wonderful glimses (msp?) of the magic :goodvibes I personally love seeing the Christmas decorations and people in Mickey Santa hats :santa:

I can not wait till our trip next yr!

Can't wait to hear the end and see more baby-bump pictures :cloud9:

Julie (too)

Hi Julie!

I just love Thanksgiving/Christmas time at Disney World! I am jealous that you'll be there next year at that time!

In a little over a week, I'll have ultrasound pics to add to the bump pics!

I second that!

Caleb will be 16 months old when we go in Feb (you were right!!)

i am wanting to wait until after next June to start trying again. I turn 30 in June and I am thinking that I either need to have a drink or not get out of bed at all. My college roommate and I have been wanting to get together to go to Jamaica or the domincian for an all inclusive trip for some time...so I am thinking next June is a good time and we can celebrate our 30th birthdays since hers is in July...
Plus I have my hands full with a one year old!! LOL!! He really is a good baby...plays real well by himself...will eat about anything except for ketchup...he does not like ketchup! lol! this year has really flown by so fast!! Enjoy your pregnancy...it all goes to fast and before you know it you will have a little boy or girl!!

What a great baby bump picture! Keep us updated on how long you wait before you make DH tell you the gender!

I agree about the Turkey Legs. YUCK! DH had one once and I couldn't watch him eat it.

Caleb will be 16 months old when we go in Feb (you were right!!)

i am wanting to wait until after next June to start trying again. I turn 30 in June and I am thinking that I either need to have a drink or not get out of bed at all. My college roommate and I have been wanting to get together to go to Jamaica or the domincian for an all inclusive trip for some time...so I am thinking next June is a good time and we can celebrate our 30th birthdays since hers is in July...
Plus I have my hands full with a one year old!! LOL!! He really is a good baby...plays real well by himself...will eat about anything except for ketchup...he does not like ketchup! lol! this year has really flown by so fast!! Enjoy your pregnancy...it all goes to fast and before you know it you will have a little boy or girl!!

A trip with a girlfriend sounds like a wonderful getaway! I have never done an all inclusive trip like that, but I hear they are fantastic. And what a perfect way to celebrate a 30th birthday!

It's funny that ketchup is the only thing Caleb doesn't like!

What a great baby bump picture! Keep us updated on how long you wait before you make DH tell you the gender!

I agree about the Turkey Legs. YUCK! DH had one once and I couldn't watch him eat it.

Thanks!

I hope that I can make myself wait to find out the gender!

I was amazed with myself that I was able to take the pic of that turkey leg. So gross!

The more the merrier! You know I always did want to be Mrs. Walton. :)

I guess I just need to convince my parents to take us all on a trip to Disney World!

I'm going to have to work on my mom!

Bella is a very lucky girl! And Jill is a very lucky woman to have a husband who is supportive of all of the Disney trips. My DH, on the other hand, not so much!

We do have a lot of trips on the horizon, but none to Disney World, unfortunately.

We're planning to go to Charleston, SC for Christmas (DH's grandparents live there and my father in law and sister in law will be there as well). Then, as soon as we feel comfortable flying with the baby, we'll go out to AZ to visit DHs other grandparents, show off the little one to all of our friends, and to check on our rental property there. And then at the end of next summer, we're planning to go on a family trip to Scandinavia! DH's mom wants to take us and DH's brother and sister on a big trip and that is her destination of choice. So, if all goes well, we'll see the real, non-Epcot Norway next summer!

He's probably more tolerant than supportive of the girl trips (he knows life could be unhappy if he interferes with her Disney trips!), but he's pretty supportive of the ones he's allowed to go on! :laughing:

You have a lot of fun things planned. Going to the real Norway will be awesome!

Your parents should go on the first trip you take with the baby. It will be a double dose of happiness for them. I know from experience. :)

So here I am, in profile!

DSC01992.jpg

How cute... I never thought to take pictures of my progress... what a great idea! Best wishes for continued good health! :goodvibes

Kathy

He's probably more tolerant than supportive of the girl trips (he knows life could be unhappy if he interferes with her Disney trips!), but he's pretty supportive of the ones he's allowed to go on! :laughing:

You have a lot of fun things planned. Going to the real Norway will be awesome!

Your parents should go on the first trip you take with the baby. It will be a double dose of happiness for them. I know from experience. :)

Tolerant is all it takes when you're talking Disney trips!

I definitely want my parents to be on my first Disney trip with the baby. I was thinking about it from my perspective, wanting the help. I never even thought about how great it could be for them as grandparents!

How cute... I never thought to take pictures of my progress... what a great idea! Best wishes for continued good health! :goodvibes

Kathy

Thanks, Kathy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter