In your opinion what is the most overrated thing in WDW?

I'm might take some heat for this one. Poly. I travelled a lot growing up and I can't get past the fact it looks like a fancied up Red Roof Inn. Plus I think the monorail is overrated. I like the boats better. They force you to slow down and take it all in.

I didn't even realize the Tiki room was rated. There's never a line. I mean, I know people like it for its nostalgia (count me in) but I didn't think people were giving it that high of a grade.
Hey, it was all the rage at one point. In fact it was one of the original E ticket attractions when the Magic Kingdom opened. Hard to believe now, but true.

I'm might take some heat for this one. Poly. I travelled a lot growing up and I can't get past the fact it looks like a fancied up Red Roof Inn. Plus I think the monorail is overrated. I like the boats better. They force you to slow down and take it all in.
It's my #2 behind Stormalong Bay. And we've stayed there twice too.
And the Monorail is right there with it too

We tried Boma in 2002 because this forum was raving about it, but we hated it. Everything tasted like cinnamon.

I have to admit all these years later, I still see folks here raving about it and I wonder if I should give it another try.

But at the Food & Wine Festival a few years ago, I tried some kind of Berbere tenderloin tip dish, and I couldn't stand it. It tasted like the food I hated at Boma so I think it's Disney's version of African food that I don't like.

Peter Pan's Flight and it's not even close. Much to my husband's annoyance, I comment on how overrated the ride is each time we go to WDW or Disneyland, haha.

I've visited WDW and Disneyland many times - as a child and an adult - and the ride is super crowded on both coasts at ALL times. It makes no sense to me. It's a cute ride, but just as cute as the other rides in Fantasyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter