Indianapolis DIS meet, Labor Day weekend ***With pictures, page 7***

Dan Murphy

We are family.
There has been a Labor Day weekend DIS meet the past few years in Indy. We have has some nice turnouts, good fun. I will be in Indy again this year, :drive: for the National Drag Races. :car:

If we had a meet, it would be either on Saturday, the 2nd, or Sunday, the 3rd. :disrocks:

How does it sound, another Indy DIS meet this year? :hyper2: :woohoo:

If so, what day, and where??? :wave:

I like Saturday and the place folks would pick would be fine for me. Danny PS If Sunday is better for folks that will work also. Thanks Danny

Keep me posted. Indy isn't that far away and it's been way too long since I've been to a DISmeet in Indiana. Sounds like fun.

Did someone say "Loon Lake Lodge"? :teeth: I LOVED that place! Don't know if I can go to Indy, because I'll probably be expected to go to my in-laws' in SW Michigan that weekend. But if it's on Saturday - we could take 2 cars and I could drive to Michigan after the DIS meet.

I'll be busy packing for the world as I leave on Labor Day, but I can probably squeeze in a DISmeet here in Indy. There are a multitude of places all over the city. Any chain you want. Perhaps we should pick an area and then choose a restaurant.

If we decide to get a hotel in INDY for Sat. night, we could probably make it. We fly out for the WDW on Sun at 10:15 am.

Last time that I went to a DISmeet in Indy, I carpooled with Marla Helwig from somewhere outside Dayton to the meet. Perhaps we can arrange something similar this time. I would be driving from south of Cleveland down interstates 271 and 70, then across interstate 70 to Indy.

We'll probably be out of town, but maybe, just maybe...

NancyIL -- we'll probably be in SW Mich. Where are the inlaws located?

Goofy4 said:
We'll probably be out of town, but maybe, just maybe...

NancyIL -- we'll probably be in SW Mich. Where are the inlaws located?

My in-laws live south of Hartford...on Keeler Lake.

Did someone mention Loon Lake Lodge??? :thumbsup2

Just name the place and time and I'll try to be there, perhaps with DW or DD in tow.

We can't make it - again! I think we're on the anti-DIS meet schedule. :( We're leaving Saturday morning and won't be back until Monday.

Have fun everyone!! Never been to Loon Lake Lodge but have driven by many times - DD always wants to stop there. :goodvibes It's only 4 or 5 miles from our house.

I was wondering this am if Dan was going to be in Indy over labor day and if there was going to be another Dis meet. I am glad to see that there will be. We missed it last year, so I hope that we can attend this year!

We have about any chain you can think of and lots of good local places too! Just name the place and the time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter