Indianapolis DIS meet, Labor Day weekend ***With pictures, page 7***

Alrighty then. Before I call, let me see how many people are coming.

Nancy 1
Towncrier 1
simzac 2
Dan 1
me
danny1649
mickeefan
Al and Kate's mom
powellrj 2
cdpa4d
Jasminesmommy 3
DisneymommyMichelle
Claudia
disneyde

18 so far, anyone else, and how many? :)

Towncrier said:
3PM sounds good. I have a 4 hour 40 minute drive each way. :moped:

If I were driving that distance, I'd get a Priceline hotel room in Indy, as I sometimes do when I go to Chicago DIS meets.

Giving this a bump! I already told my DH that I won't be going with him to see his parents in Michigan for the weekend because I have a DIS meet to attend. :)

I think that I can come!

(I think I can..... I think I can.... I think I can......!)

Count me in and I will let you know if I have to cancel.

Hi......I've read thehread and would love to meet the group so add me on (1) BUT I'm on call (in Indy...yes, even though I live in Fort Wayne...long story) I can't be counted on for certain as I don't know when and if I'll be called out.

Also, if DisneyMichelleMommy comes I'll be at Pop with her in Sept too...I'm already on her Who's going to be at Pop list..Dede

Here's another updated list. 20 so far. :)

Nancy 1
Towncrier 1
simzac 2
Dan 1
me 2
danny1649
mickeefan
Al and Kate's mom
powellrj 2
cdpa4d
Jasminesmommy 3
DisneymommyMichelle
Claudia
disneyde
Squidrific 1

I sent Bill a PM about the meet some weeks back, never heard back from him. :confused3 I have not seen him on the Tech board for several weeks, maybe he is on vacation somewhere. Bill and family where last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter