Indianapolis DIS meet, Labor Day weekend ***With pictures, page 7***

What a great evening we had! Thanks so much for putting this together Lauri, and yes, I am sorry we didn't get a chance to talk more! It was great to have some new faces to put with some names! I hope we can do it again soon!! Thanks for posting the pictures Dan!!!

It was nice seeing everyone and a good time was had by all

Thanks for the pictures Dan

:wave:

oh this is wonderful.........I love seeing people I have met a few years ago.......good photos as usual Dan

I won't be posting any pictures - since the camera was sitting at home :blush:

So nice to see the faces that I do not get to see very often......Thanks Dan for posting these pics of Dis friends that live so far away from me..

Towncrier, love the beard.....NancyIL, you look terrific and never change and Marla, my sweetie, and the grown up Miss Kara, I love seeing your faces too... Hopefully, to the rest of you, maybe someday I will meet you all in person, but looks like you had a great time.

Looks like you had a great time. Wish I could have been there. Oh well, looks like I will just have to do with a big DIS meet on the Members Cruise...smjj :)

I was so near and yet so very far away. When 3 pm came I was just thinking of all the fun you had. So many very familiar and dear names were there. Maybe next year??

There is always next year, there is always next year, there is always next year. (I will keep repeating until it comes true)

By any chance are any of you headed to our second home at WDW soon? We leave the 17th and will check in from the 20th thru Oct. 10th. Just thought I would ask. You just never know. lol

Slightly Goofy/Linda

SlightlyGoofy said:
I was so near and yet so very far away. When 3 pm came I was just thinking of all the fun you had. So many very familiar and dear names were there. Maybe next year??

There is always next year, there is always next year, there is always next year. (I will keep repeating until it comes true)

By any chance are any of you headed to our second home at WDW soon? We leave the 17th and will check in from the 20th thru Oct. 10th. Just thought I would ask. You just never know. lol

Slightly Goofy/Linda

Where are you staying? We will be at Pop Century from 9/23/06 to 10/2/06. :cheer2: :wizard: pixiedust: :jumping1:

I hardly visit the DIS Meet board so didn't know about the Indy Meet but loved seeing pictures of some great DISers! :thumbsup2 Looks like you guys had a great time! :)

Sorry for the delay. Here's a photo of Dan Murphy and Aaron:
indymeet.jpg

Nice picture Towncrier. Thanks for posting!

It looks like you had a great time! Thanks for posting the pics - it's great to put faces and non-DIS names with the board names. I think we've been out of town for the meets since we moved here... :rotfl:

Aaron - I'm pretty sure we've pm'd about DVC...didn't you go down last fall and spring break?

Yes...Sure did. We are headed back down this Fall Oct. 20th - 29th. We are going to MNSSHP on the 24th. How about yourself. Any trips planned soon?

disneyde, I am sorry I did not see your message before we left. Is there any chance that we met? I met more DISers this trip than in any other trip, many times more than any other trip. I managed to get pictures of many and some wrote down their names for me. I met many more in passing and since I cannot hear well missed many names.

We ended up with an extra day as we got there earlier than anticipated so 21 days is our current record. Might have been a few too many (hard to believe) but we got sick and ended up spending a couple of our precious days in bed.

I hope you were one of the ones I met. I are hard to forget as I am a bit of a character. You would remember me. :banana:

Great pictures Towncrier. I tossed your name and Dan's out to impress while I was there. It worked. :thumbsup2

Slightly Goofy/Linda

I didn't realize how many years ago that was! Thanks for giving us the flashback Dan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter