Indianapolis DIS meet, Labor Day weekend ***With pictures, page 7***

I did hear back from Bill. He said they are on vacation now but may be able to make it.

Next week. :cool1:

Hi Laurie. Are we looking at 3 PM at LLL? Also, are you guys there now on EDT time? Or EST??

How much fun! I bet I could learn so much for our upcoming trip from all you veterans! Too bad I have to be at a karate tournament for my son the ENTIRE weekend!

Dan Murphy said:
Hi Laurie. Are we looking at 3 PM at LLL? Also, are you guys there now on EDT time? Or EST??

I believe Indiana is finally on daylight savings time - so an hour ahead of us in IL.

We are on DST in Indiana now although different parts of Indiana are on different time zones. However, in Indianapolis we are on the EST.

I have some DIS nametags that I made for a DISmeet several years ago. I might be able to find them in my box of Disney ephemera (which is a fancy name for my Disney junk box). Let me know. Should I bring my Towncrier Mickey?

Has anyone seen Marla Hellwig around recently? We carpooled the last time I came to Indy and it seems a shame to drive right past her home on the way to the meet without offering to take her along.

Thanks TC for the heads up - I am going to check Kara's schedule for this weekend

:)

:wave:

Towncrier said:
I have some DIS nametags that I made for a DISmeet several years ago. I might be able to find them in my box of Disney ephemera (which is a fancy name for my Disney junk box). Let me know. Should I bring my Towncrier Mickey?

Has anyone seen Marla Hellwig around recently? We carpooled the last time I came to Indy and it seems a shame to drive right past her home on the way to the meet without offering to take her along.

Absolutely bring Towncrier Mickey. You can even wear your Towncrier garb, if you'd like!

It would be GREAT to see Marla!!!

This is working out great! I'll see you all saturday. :)

Do we need any highchairs or booster seats? I already told them I didn't think so, but I can call them back.

Serena said:
Do we need any highchairs or booster seats? I already told them I didn't think so, but I can call them back.

Thanks so much for being willing to coordinate this! See you very soon!

Wow, we are going to have a party!! :cool1: Looks like about 25 or so. :thumbsup2 Name tags, highchairs, booster seats, the whole bit.

I am staying close to Keystone so LLL is real close.

Laurie, you said 3 PM EST. Should that be EDT??

Anybody know of any traffic headaches north of Indy on 65 or on 465 on the north end?

I can't make it can't get out of overtime at plant.You guys have a great time. Best Regards Danny

Dan, I don't know. This daylight savings time thing is new to me. I just know it's almost eleven here now and I'll be there at 3 my time on saturday. :teeth:

You're welcome Nancy, but I think it had more to do with Dan. :)

Gary, it'll be nice to see you and Lana too. :)

At my last count it was around 20 and I made reservations for 25, so this works.

Danny, maybe next time. :)

Dan Murphy said:
Wow, we are going to have a party!! :cool1: Looks like about 25 or so. :thumbsup2 Name tags, highchairs, booster seats, the whole bit.

I am staying close to Keystone so LLL is real close.

Laurie, you said 3 PM EST. Should that be EDT??

Anybody know of any traffic headaches north of Indy on 65 or on 465 on the north end?
There is some road work going on in Lebanon on 65 before you get to Indy, but delays are very erratic. 465 is getting repaved on the north side, but they are doing the work at night after 7pm.

As far as what time it will be in Indy, we are now on Eastern time year round, meaning we are in sinc with Mich and Ohio, and 1 hour ahead of Illinois.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter