Is Characterpalooza in HS a real thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DHS one is the only one mentioned with the schedule.
The other locations are mentioned as training spots and are not the same type of thing. Much more random, no days or times like DHS has, etc. Those are not tracked by anyone that I'm aware of

They are tracked pretty well by users in my Chat Room and schedules are on there, but days are random.

I have never heard the word Characterpalooza said internally and after snooping around, the event when it does occur, is referred to as something that is nowhere close to "Characterpalooza". The actual name is a lot shorter and somewhat mundane. Anyone know where the word "Characterpalooza" originated?

Because PM Sets or Fantasmic sets was boring. 5 years ago there would be 15 characters on the Streets of America and it looked like a Character Palooza. What it's called internally isn't really important, just that they offer some cool characters for guests for a change. I still refer to "Let the Magic Begin" as "Magic Kingdom Welcome Show" too :) I wanted to call DHS MGM, but I thought better of it.

Kenny has a ‘Chat Room’ on his site. Specific questions regarding his information should be directed to him there.

Because this isn’t an event that Disney publicizes the Entertainment division of DHS does not want details disclosed. When info was on blogs and message boards, the situation became hazardous for CMs and guests and the format changed. Closing this thread as the OP’s question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter