• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Hard Rock really THAT LOUD??

Hard rock has their own reward program

They have done welcome gifts to guests but since I have not stayed there in a long time, I’m not current with all that info

Pattyw is a regular at HR
She would know their royalty program
Hope she drops by here to help out with your questions

Thanks, I didn’t know when I stayed it wasn’t in youfirst! I wonder why I got a welcome gift in room. Bottle of wine on ice and fruit!

A mystery.

So, OP, I felt HRH was loud. Music in the elevator areas, and our room was near an elevator so we got the loud car dealership conventioneers walking past at all hours. The pool was noisy and jam packed. And my son likes *swimming*, which isn’t really possible in a pool shallow enough to sit on your bottom in. And some of those sitting-in-the-water adults had been drinking their multiple beers for WAY too long without getting up for a potty break, if you catch what I’m saying. Ugh.

The lobby echoed badly.

Even my son didn’t care for it all that much.

And that convention had all the area in front of the pretty windows in the lobby blocked off with banners and temporary walls, so the light was diminished and it felt “meh” walking in.

But loud is subjective AND depends on a million factors of exactly when you go or even walk through an area. You might encounter what we encountered and not mind. You might not encounter what we encountered. Or maybe you’ll have a quieter stay but feel that’s too loud. Etc. it’s almost an impossible question. :)

I can say that I’ve enjoyed my stays at RPR and PBH more than I enjoyed HRH. Noise is a huge factor in my enjoyment of things.

(Though I’ve realized since getting hearing aids that many things that hurt my ears actually don’t anymore; I think that now that I’m getting all the frequencies of whatever the sound is, I experience the fullness of the sound and can appreciate that, rather than only hearing the ouch part of the sound. Make sense?)

A mystery.

So, OP, I felt HRH was loud. Music in the elevator areas, and our room was near an elevator so we got the loud car dealership conventioneers walking past at all hours. The pool was noisy and jam packed. And my son likes *swimming*, which isn’t really possible in a pool shallow enough to sit on your bottom in. And some of those sitting-in-the-water adults had been drinking their multiple beers for WAY too long without getting up for a potty break, if you catch what I’m saying. Ugh.

The lobby echoed badly.

Even my son didn’t care for it all that much.

And that convention had all the area in front of the pretty windows in the lobby blocked off with banners and temporary walls, so the light was diminished and it felt “meh” walking in.

But loud is subjective AND depends on a million factors of exactly when you go or even walk through an area. You might encounter what we encountered and not mind. You might not encounter what we encountered. Or maybe you’ll have a quieter stay but feel that’s too loud. Etc. it’s almost an impossible question. :)

I can say that I’ve enjoyed my stays at RPR and PBH more than I enjoyed HRH. Noise is a huge factor in my enjoyment of things.

(Though I’ve realized since getting hearing aids that many things that hurt my ears actually don’t anymore; I think that now that I’m getting all the frequencies of whatever the sound is, I experience the fullness of the sound and can appreciate that, rather than only hearing the ouch part of the sound. Make sense?)
Oh boy! Sorry you got those convention people. Some can be really obnoxious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter