Is there an August discount code thread yet??

petunia

DIS Veteran
Wishing and hoping it would have been the free dining..but not looking like ddp will be back..so hoping for anything now.

Hoping some kind of discount is released. We were originally booked for August 2020 with a free dining bounce back. I don’t think we’ll get anywhere close to the savings from 2020, but something would be nice.

I just looked at last year---I booked on 2/5 for late august and I always book when a discount is released...we must be close!

Also stalking to see if anything for August is released. Depending on that will depend on where we book. Still considering the option of staying off-site too. Hope we see some good deals.

Looking at the dates that are for the current discounts, they all have dates that start or end in early/mid March. I'm guessing (Hoping) we see something around then. It'd be nice to see it sooner, but I bet it's mid March before we see the rest of the summer discounts.

Still hoping on this too. Feeling impatient.. I wish I’d know whether or not it will happen. I’ve been itching to upgrade my currently reservation. If I update now and a discount becomes available, I can change to that new rate, right? Never done this before and I want to do it right lol

Still hoping on this too. Feeling impatient.. I wish I’d know whether or not it will happen. I’ve been itching to upgrade my currently reservation. If I update now and a discount becomes available, I can change to that new rate, right? Never done this before and I want to do it right lol
Hypothetically, yes. However, not every room category may be covered under whatever discount is released. It's possible that you could book a resort that falls under the discount, but does not have your room category included in that discount. Lately, not all resorts of the same category will have the same type of discount either. Example: some deluxe resorts have seen 25% off, while others only 10%, or none at all.

If it all pans out, you can go into MDE and change the reservation/apply the discount through there.

Is there also a July 2022 discount thread yet? I'm scrolling but not seeing it.

Also watching and hoping for an August discount code! Checking out other options like DVC and Disney Springs hotels just in case.

Booked at Pop for 16 nights..hoping for a discount or even better Free Dining but not depending on it.

This isn't looking good. We are trying to decide between AKL and POFQ and Dolphin/Swan.

Starting to loose hope that they are going to do a late summer discount. Debating at looking at offsite hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter