Is there an August discount code thread yet??

Bring up your reservation details in MDE and you'll see change reservation. The offer should be there.
It is there, but isnt recognizing it..and I am a D+ subscriber? How do you show youre a subscriber?

I cant even check if the offer is just sold out for my dates because in order to get the promo you have to log in with your email (associated with D+, but when I log in with my email it wont let me do a dummy booking because it recognizes my current booking...

I just want to know if I should cancel and rebook. ughh

Anyone know ASmusic suites are included?

Last edited:
It is there, but isnt recognizing it..and I am a D+ subscriber? How do you show youre a subscriber?

I cant even check if the offer is just sold out for my dates because in order to get the promo you have to log in with your email (associated with D+, but when I log in with my email it wont let me do a dummy booking because it recognizes my current booking...

I just want to know if I should cancel and rebook. ughh

Anyone know ASmusic suites are included?
It does have the option to check the rate for that one. Do you have specific dates you want me to look at for you?

Also, double check under your memberships and passes that the D+ is there

It does have the option to check the rate for that one. Do you have specific dates you want me to look at for you?

Also, double check under your memberships and passes that the D+ is there
August 20-28 were the dates

Sorry, I should have specified, it was for suites, for 5 of us...and theyre not excluded from the promo, so must just be sold out for my dates:(
Darn. Yeah. I played with the dates a bit and it kept saying that room wasn't available. It might be worth it to try to call and see if they are able to apply with though. The worst thing that could happen is they say no and you still have your room

I was really hoping a new August discount for the general public or Disney Visa would come out today following yesterday's Disney+ discount

Was I the only one who had trouble getting the discount at Yacht Club? I feel like I jumped in the queue and was looking to book mere moments after the discount was released and had no luck for our week in August, the week before, or the week after. There was plenty of availability at all the other resorts and continues to be! This is so frustrating!

Was I the only one who had trouble getting the discount at Yacht Club? I feel like I jumped in the queue and was looking to book mere moments after the discount was released and had no luck for our week in August, the week before, or the week after. There was plenty of availability at all the other resorts and continues to be! This is so frustrating!
I could get 1 of my days at YC. Decided to just stick with BWI. I check here and there to see if it becomes avail

I could get 1 of my days at YC. Decided to just stick with BWI. I check here and there to see if it becomes avail
That's the plan now. We love BWI also, but were really hoping for SAB in the hot August sun.

That's the plan now. We love BWI also, but were really hoping for SAB in the hot August sun.
Happy to hear you love BWI-This is our first stay in the Epcot area....I think this means the kiddos are growing up <3 SAB looks awesome!

My coworker has a value suite booked for mid august called and they had none. They only had discounts for deluxe. She felt if you have a mod booked it was worth to jump to deluxe 🤷‍♂️. For the record I am DVC so just passing on a conversation.

My coworker has a value suite booked for mid august called and they had none. They only had discounts for deluxe. She felt if you have a mod booked it was worth to jump to deluxe 🤷‍♂️. For the record I am DVC so just passing on a conversation.

Funny, my dates have plenty of availability for value & moderate resorts but very little at deluxes.

I was able to modify my 2 YC waterview rooms for 7 nights for the second week of August. I modified my rooms online around 830 am on the day the discount was released. When I checked availability later on in the day there was nothing left for YC for July-Sept.

Yes, I saw nothing for YC for my dates either, even playing around with dates as we have some flexibility in August. This was also around 8:30 when it came out...I guess it was extremely limited for this resort.

We went with a water view at Boardwalk, which I've always believed is the best view anywhere at any Disney Resort, so we did fine. :). Maybe Yacht or Beach next year.

A lot of boardwalk pros here. I had to get a standard BWI with what was avail. Is it possible to have a good location with a standard view?

For the D+ promo, I know my room ASmu suite is not included/not available..but is there a way to see how much of a discount it would be for the regular rooms? I ask because we are going with friends who have regular rooms (Aug 20-28) but I cant quote them a price to see how much of a discount it would be to just get Disney+ for the discount, because in order to see the discount you have to sign in, so it recognizes me and my family suite pkg? Anyone book 4 (2a&2c) in a reg room for end of August and know about how much was saved?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter