Is there an August discount code thread yet??

Is it possible that with the pending announcement of the opening of Guardians ride at Epcot that they’re waiting to see if that news brings new full price bookings? Then once the initial flurry of bookings subsides, they will see where & when they would need to offer discounts? Just a thought, who knows with Disney..
This is exactly my thought. Also, from what I have read, housekeeping staffing is still an issue. But it may be getting better. So doubtful they want to fill hotels beyond what Mousekeeping is able to handle. Maybe they are waiting for staffing to stabilize before offering discounts or not.

What I don't think is much of a contributing factor to offering discounts is how full the parks are becoming. At some point in the not so distant past, Chapek said something like the long lines at the parks not keeping him up at night.

Every day I check for offers. I also check for hotel availability and air fares for the week we plan to visit. So far, availability is wide open. We added a travel day to our plans as a buffer in case flights were canceled. I was able to get the same price that I paid several weeks ago.

I am on the edge of my seat hoping for an offer at my favorite hotel for my dates!

I check rates several times a day just hoping an offer was release.

A few minutes ago, I was checking and went into that Orbit Waiting Room screen. I was so excited! But reality set in when the booking page opened. Sadly, no new offer. Boo Hoo

Did you call for the discount? I don't see it listed on their site?
make sure that your Disney+ account is linked to the email address you are logged in with. I didn't see the discount until I clicked into the individual resort, and then I could toggle to choose the promo and not just the regular pricing. It's not available at all of the resorts. I honestly only looked at Deluxes, so I'm not sure what other availability there is. I think it was missing at Boardwalk, but was an option for a lot of the others.

make sure that your Disney+ account is linked to the email address you are logged in with. I didn't see the discount until I clicked into the individual resort, and then I could toggle to choose the promo and not just the regular pricing. It's not available at all of the resorts. I honestly only looked at Deluxes, so I'm not sure what other availability there is. I think it was missing at Boardwalk, but was an option for a lot of the others.
Thanks! I don't have a Disney+ account but was curious to see how much was saved at the Contemporary

Thanks! I don't have a Disney+ account but was curious to see how much was saved at the Contemporary
I just compared what I got vs what is there (I booked a Contemporary main tower, theme park view room for 7 nights in August). On just the reservation (before taxes), it's a savings of 1,296.75. I knew it was a good amount, but I didn't realize it was that much!

I just compared what I got vs what is there (I booked a Contemporary main tower, theme park view room for 7 nights in August). On just the reservation (before taxes), it's a savings of 1,296.75. I knew it was a good amount, but I didn't realize it was that much!
Wow! Awesome, congrats!

Hello my August promo code people! I am so happy to see the saving at the contemp! Wooohoo! We booked a split stay at boardwalk/pop this AM. Happy we are done (unless another promo comes along)!

I check rates several times a day just hoping an offer was release.

A few minutes ago, I was checking and went into that Orbit Waiting Room screen. I was so excited! But reality set in when the booking page opened. Sadly, no new offer. Boo Hoo
Quoting Myself!!
OMG I have Disney+! Tried again at lunch and HOT DOG!! Booked YC!

I didn't realize early this morning what was happening!

So happy!!

How can I add the promo in MDE if I already have an August booking? Am I able to add the promo or do I have to completely rebook?

How can I add the promo in MDE if I already have an August booking? Am I able to add the promo or do I have to completely rebook?
Bring up your reservation details in MDE and you'll see change reservation. The offer should be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter