It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

Not working for me for the 2nd day in a row...first no enter button now a message saying error please try again later.

So annoying! Not that I think Ill win, but I would at least like a chance.

I entered yesterday, but DH could not enter. He tried both at work and at home and kept getting an error message. Neither DH nor I had problems today. Maybe it is fixed.

Is there a place where disney posts who the winners are? It seems the email for the winners may come from an email that some may not think is for the competition but it is spam. Not saying i would win, but it would be terrible for someone to actually win but never know it.

How do you know its an email?

Usually email is the first way companies attempt to contact contest winners. This contest is done by Ventura Associates International LLC so you should see an email from Ventura. I always do a quick search in my emails for Ventura, Prizelogic, and congratulations (in every contest I win they always say congratulations in the subject or first sentence).

Usually email is the first way companies attempt to contact contest winners. This contest is done by Ventura Associates International LLC so you should see an email from Ventura. I always do a quick search in my emails for Ventura, Prizelogic, and congratulations (in every contest I win they always say congratulations in the subject or first sentence).

Professional winner? I love it. LOL

We won last year and were contacted only by email at first... same with all of the other winners we've spoken to. The email will come from Ventura, not Disney. After they have you fill out and notarize an official document, a Disney TA will start talking to you over the phone.

Is there a place where disney posts who the winners are? It seems the email for the winners may come from an email that some may not think is for the competition but it is spam. Not saying i would win, but it would be terrible for someone to actually win but never know it.

I started checking my spam pretty diligently as I don't know if it would end up there. Hopefully it doesn't, prior to about 1/9 I was just deleting my spam with just a cursory review so hopefully it didn't come through then!

I figured I should come out of lurkerdom so I wasn't a complete stranger when I won :lmao:

My husband thinks I'm crazy for making him enter this every day.

I have had no enter button for the last 3 days. Have tried the Spanish site, reloading, pasting the URL in a new browser..still no enter button. What is the deal here Disney!!!!!:mad::mad:

So this was today's message when I entered:

Thank you for entering!
There was an error entering the sweepstakes. Please try again.

:rolleyes1:confused3:badpc:

I guess you just need that one pixie dusted day, right?

i'm surprised we haven't heard more Dis winners yet.

Last year we didn't have someone report they won until January 21st...then it was like a domino effect and several people started getting notifications that they won. I posted this earlier in the thread because I went back and looked but I think between 1/21 and 1/28 five people came on and said they won.

Maybe a whole string of us will win soon!

Last year we didn't have someone report they won until January 21st...then it was like a domino effect and several people started getting notifications that they won. I posted this earlier in the thread because I went back and looked but I think between 1/21 and 1/28 five people came on and said they won.

Here's hoping we hear something soon pixiedust:pixiedust: Makes me a tad worried though with all the trouble everyone has been having.

I've only had issues entering on one day(Sunday). I do find that Disney has IT troubles often, but from working customer support for a website, I know that even the best websites can have it's troubles. Especially when they are experiencing heavy traffic.

I do know that on the Disney College Program Alumni Association Facebook page, someone said they emailed IT and were told that they know about the issues and were working to fix it. While it seems like a simple fix, it could be difficult because it's not experienced by everyone and so sporadic!

I hope it does get fixed soon though!

That must be why I haven't received my notification yet, they just haven't sent them out yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter