Its Official....2014 Date and Rate Thread

9/25-9/28 - 174 + tax .. cheap tickets + promo code on front page
RPR

Anyone have prior experience with cheap tickets and hotel rooms. I was thinking about switching to a deluxe queen and they have the cheapest rate. I'm just a little nervous because I have read some pretty bad reviews regarding the company.

Anyone have prior experience with cheap tickets and hotel rooms. I was thinking about switching to a deluxe queen and they have the cheapest rate. I'm just a little nervous because I have read some pretty bad reviews regarding the company.

I only book directly with Loews Hotels.

I've used them a few times with no problems. I'm not concerned with a straightforward room reservation. I'm still hoping an AP rate will come in lower than what I got for December through Cheaptickets, but I'm not counting on it.

RPR - 6/26-6/27 standard view $273 + tax AAA (cheaptickets with promo is about same price.)

I only book directly with Loews Hotels.

I have only booked through Loews as well, but thier deluxe queen is like $30 cheaper so I was considering it but I think I'm just going to stick with my original reservation after some of the reviews I've read. Speaking of which I need to update because I made a room/date change. Thanks Bluer101 for keeping this thread alive:hug:

9/23-9/26
HRH
Deluxe/2 queen
$259 plus tax
Fl resident
kmc

Newbies to Universal. Going for DD and her BFF for their Sweet 16th celebration and very excited!

Aug 26-29th
HRH
Pool Side
$214.00 a night
AP
3happydancers

this may be dumb, but what is "PIN" and "SMSM" - are these discount codes to use for the hotels? thanks.

this may be dumb, but what is "PIN" and "SMSM" - are these discount codes to use for the hotels? thanks.

Not dumb :) A pin is a unique code that is emailed out to people for discounts on rooms from universal or Loews. You can sign up on their email list but just like Disney not everyone will get one.

SMSM is The Stay More Save More rate, the discount is based on the number of nights you stay. The more nights the steeper the discount. No code needed for that, it will pop up based on the nights you key.

6/28 - 7/5
PBH
Booked GV 2Q - upgraded to Deluxe 2Q (YouFirst Gold)
2 nights: $244
5 nights: $219
APH Rate
:cool1:

Well, I got the APH rate so it changed the amounts to:
RPR
10/8/14 - 10/12/14
Standard Room
$174.80 (1st two nights)
$219.00 (2nd two nights)
APH
mcbailey

I had to change my dates to a week earlier, which in turn, made my rate go down just a bit for the first two nights:

RPR
10/1/14 - 10/5/14
$154.00 (1st two nights)
$219.00 (2nd two nights)
APH

I have another update to my reservation. I just knocked another 5% off the Cheaptickets rate with a special they released a few minutes ago. The first 200 reservations get a 25% discount and when those are gone it drops back to 20%. I'm glad I saw the email!

12/3 - 12/7
RPR
Standard King Room
$143.40 avg
Cheaptickets 25% Promo (SPEEDY25)
peel

FWIW, this is 25% off of the already discounted rate.

Sorry about this, but I've just changed our reservations....
No more HRH. Now it's....

10/13- 10/16
RPR
Jurassic Park Kids Suite
$345.80
APH rate

10/17
CBBR
Tower Family Suite Poolside
$174
APH rate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter