Jambo! The newest AKL Information thread

Just found out that a partial waitlist came through....So in Nov. we too, will be coming back to the villas....Kidani that is.

Brandi, can you make the change on the calendar for us please...SSR from 11-3 to 6, and AKV(Kidani) 11-6 to 11-11...Thank you:thanks:
November

Here you go.

ALK$Disney, 1st - 9th, AKV Jambo House

Gracie09, 2nd - 11th, Kidani

DizDad7, 3rd - 6th, SSR

Paradesintherain, 4th - 12th, Jambo House

DizDad7, 6th - 11th AKV

TaraPA, 11th - 13th, AKL CL

Chimo2u, 11th - 16th, AKL CL

Pennstate6411, 11th - 18th, AKL

Mindy S, 11th - 19th, AKL

nemoMomof3, 12th - 18th, AKL

RmeDad, 14th - 21st, AKL

Bjcaed, 15th - 23rd, AKL

Sparty, 15th - Dec 2nd, AKL

DevonsDisneyMom, 17th - 22nd, AKL

Sassy2000, 17th - 24th, AKL

Paperstarfish, 19th - 24th, AKL

Greg36, 25th - Dec 9th, AKL

So what's good at the Mara? Anyone have the Falaffel Burger? Looking at the menu and that and the pork sandwich looks good!
Where else can you get QS at AKL?
Boma is their only 1 credit sit down, correct?

So what's good at the Mara? Anyone have the Falaffel Burger? Looking at the menu and that and the pork sandwich looks good!
Where else can you get QS at AKL?
Boma is their only 1 credit sit down, correct?
Sanaa at Kidani Village is a 1 credit table service. There's no QS at Kidani though.

I think I asked this before but can you swim at night? I remember being able to swim at hte quiet pools at the caribbean beach resort after hours. But French Quarter's pool closed when the lifeguard wasn't on duty

Here's a question for ya... If you guys were planning on doing AK morning EMH what time would you leave AKL to get there by 8:00?

I think I asked this before but can you swim at night? I remember being able to swim at hte quiet pools at the caribbean beach resort after hours. But French Quarter's pool closed when the lifeguard wasn't on duty

I'd actually like to know this as well!

Pretty sure you cannot swim at night at either pools unfortunately. They're behind a MagicBand controlled gate. This is a common complaint amongst all the resorts now.

Pretty sure you cannot swim at night at either pools unfortunately. They're behind a MagicBand controlled gate. This is a common complaint amongst all the resorts now.

that really stinks, we always enjoyed a late night swim after the parks.

The pools are all gated now since the drowning at Pop a few years ago, no swimming without a guard on duty. The pool at Jambo closed at 11pm every night while we were there last week.

Here's a question for ya... If you guys were planning on doing AK morning EMH what time would you leave AKL to get there by 8:00?
I beleive it's 5 mintues at most to get there. Then you have to wait for wheelchairs to exit plus walk over to the gate so I'd say around 7:40. I'm curious too.

Just booked our first time AKL Kidani villa. October 6-9. What's the easiest way to poly (brekky reservations, I need my Tonga toast)? Any recommendation regarding the resort? We are a party of 6 (3 adults, 3 kids including infant). Has anyone used the in room babysitting service? Thoughts?
Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter