Jan 3, 2004 Magic Cruise

LVTravel

Travel is my vice!
Booked my 3rd Disney cruise, 1st on Magic for Jan 3, 2004 sailing

7 travelling in 2 cabins. John, Ruth, Mom in 1, Carter, Kevan, Meghan & Mason in the other. All have sailed DCL before except for Carter & Kevan and this will be Carter's 3rd cruise and Kevan's 1st.

We are going to have fun. Join the crowd!:earseek:

25 trips to WDW, 1 to DL since '75
Most staying off site, the joy of owning in Orlando
Wonder 4-02
Wonder 2-03
17 Cruises so far but only 2 on DCL (They weren't around then)
Did do Disney Cruise on Premier (Big Red Boat) before they folded.

We'll be there too!! It's my first ever cruise!! Did you add your name to the "list" at the top of the threads?

Have fun with the planning... I know I am!!

Jeanny :D

Still looking for my rooms (I have a confirmation for two cabins but I am trying to better the price from a few sources I have. One guarantees 5% less than best written quote. Haven't heard from them yet.)

I will be on Deck 6 and probably in 6098/99 but who knows.

How many going with you on your "First" cruise?

Note the new countdown on the original post and I have requested name on the 1-3-04 List.

Planning isn't half the fun but without planning you sometimes don't have as much fun.

:earseek: :earseek:

Great news. I am so happy you will be joining us on the trip.

Finally confirmed my cabin choices for the two cabins we will be in. 6098 & 6099. Poor children and grandchildren having to have the inside "cheap seats" while the parents and grandparent sit in the great Verandah cabin. But look who's paying for it anyway.

Make sure you put you name on the Jan 3rd Unofficial Cruise List.

We will be with you also. Four of us (Tony and Susan and Wanda and Kenny) on our first cruise. Can't wait. We will be in cabins 7004 and 7006:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Welcome to the cruise! I am sure you will have a load of fun. This forum is great for first time cruisers to ask just about any question there is.

Even having cruised as many times as I have in the past, reviewing some of the posts I have learned a lot.

See ya there!

Lets really get a dialog started here for the cruisers on the Jan 3, 2004 Western Magic

Looking for all of you or is the ship really going to be that empty?

I will be on the Disney Cruise with two of my children. DD is 15 and DS is 10. Any other kids of the same age? I have already booked my shore excursions with shoretrips.com and Captain Marvins. This is our second Disney Cruise!!

YEAH!!!!!!! A January 3rd List!!!!! We'll be there, too: Myself and two amazing and practically - gulp- (I'm not old enough to have) grown daughters, Meagan (will be) 20 and Erin 18.
This is our 6th cruise. We have sailed on 2 - 3 nights/ 2- 4 nights and 1 - 7 night (January 4th Western this year).
We are Florida Residents and Disney fanatics. In fact we relocated to Florida nearly a year ago - of course, not solely for Disney, but it was a factor. If anyone needs anything from the World prior to our cruise, feel free to let me know. We head over every six weeks or so.
Good to meet you and looking forward to sharing in the countdown,
Dawn Hope

We can't wait to cruise on January 3, 2004!! It'll be our first cruise...ever and hopefully it'll be a great experience. We'll be a party of three: myself :wave: , my wife :smooth: and our 2 and a half year old daughter :Pinkbounc !!

We'll be in cabin 8554...

Hope to meet some of you on board!!

Hey TangoMan & Disneygal~ Glad you're joining us.....

This is my first ever cruise. My DD (25-double gulp,, I'm not old enough either!!) went on DCL Feb 2002. So she's an official Castaway Club member!! We're flying down the night before (at least that's the plan right now), and will probably stay at the Hyatt. Looking into Hotwire for a good price!!

Keep up the planning, and I'm sure we'll get a Dismeet going on board!

Jeanny :wave:

Happy 200 Day Countdown!
We try to have some sort of celebration to mark each significant "countdown date". Tonight, I am attempting the Palo dessert and passing out gifts that I picked up very inexpensively from the Disney Store 50% sale two weeks ago. Then, of course we will (re)view the DCL video.
How does everyone else celebrate?
Have a good day,
Dawn Hope

We're heard from Maryland, Mass, North Carolina, Missouri and Wisconsin -anyone else out there? We're moved into the 100s.
I sailed the same itinerary at the same time this year. Florida had a cold snap, so the Sailaway Party was brisk. If you have any questions or Florida requests, fire away...

Rainforest Room Addict,
Dawn Hope

Absolutely think the people going on this cruise need to celebrate! Not just the significant dates but every date until the cruise.

I look at the cruise brochure almost every day since I keep it in my home office. I keep my old KTTW cards & Castaway club card right here at the computer as a pleasant reminder.

Working on design for our cruise shirts to have them ready as Christmas presents for all going in my group. You'll see us in either red or white. Have a friend who's wife just got a $5000 sewing machine. She really needs a reason to read the manual and learn how to program it for embroidery. The shirts should look great if she ever figures it out. If not, guess I'll have to do the old iron-ons from the computer.

We also need to keep posting to keep the thread near the top of the list.:earsboy: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

I log onto the Dis the first thing in the morning, then the first thing when I get home from work....

So I'm keeping up with all the news and questions. I have a notebook for all the details, suggestions, etc..... and have already started my packing list(s)...

I can't sing like Carly Simon, but imagine "Anticipation"...

Jeanny :wave:

Happy 193! I'm so glad that someone came back to our thread!
It's been raining for more than a week here in "sunny" Florida, our cats have fleas for the first time in their lives and I'm going on an interview in Melbourne tomorrow - I NEED the diversion of this board.
Anyway, I think that planning (okay, sometimes obsessing) is half the fun. I found buckets of Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita mix at Bed, Bath and Beyond and great Disney Plastic Wine glasses at DD - they're ready for the next countdown party.
I'm looking forward to our daily chats. Have a great, dry day,
Dawn Hope

.....I can't sing like Carly Simon, but imagaine "Anticipation"....

Well Jeanny, you're just going to have to get those vocal chords in shape. I can't sing either (all the dogs in the neighborhood bark if I even think of uttering a note) but I sure do a lot of the anticipation.

disneygal58 - please be really careful when you try to get rid of those fleas, especially if you have to give them a pill. Just got an email from another bbs which really tore me up when it described giving a pill to a cat (something about bandages, new drapes, and hospital visits). Wish I could post it but it's way too long to put here but if you have had a cat for any length of time, you know what I mean.

I am leaving for Florida this afternoon and will be in Orlando tomorrow. Staying OS at my TS @ HGVC outside of Seaworld. Only getting to go to WDW for one day but do have a Character Breakfast scheduled at Chef Mickey's for DW, and my two grandchildren. Have to leave for Jacksonville for a wedding on Friday morning. Well it did get me to Florida for a few days and to WDW for one! Any excuse!!!!!

I'll check back when I get back (unless I'm lucky enough to get free internet connection when I get to Orlando or Jacksonville.) Have a great day to all!

We are very excited about this trip. It will end up being a 3 week vacation for us - never had that before. We will leave on the 20th of December to head for PA to stay with my sister and then the four of us will leave on the 26th for WDW followed by the 1/3 cruise. Can't believe we are doing this! On top of that right now the wife and I are looking into purchasing our first home - this is a very exciting year for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter