Jan 3, 2004 Magic Cruise

Nice meeting you LV, I'm sure you had as great of a cruise as we did what with the super weather and all.

I will look forward to Brack's picture.

Thanks also Veranda for the pics.

Brack Well, you have been home for a whole day now. How did the rest of the cruise go? Hope you enjoyed the second week as much as the first week.

Enjoyed meeting you and Annette along with the other DISers at the meet and have looked at your pics that I burned for you. Got some really interesting shots there.

Welcome Back!

:) Hello all and welcome back home!!

We stayed an extra 3 days at Animal Kingdom Lodge before heading back to Cali. Had a wonderful time! Was great meeting LV and family and other DISers onboard. Well, we are just about recovered from the three hour time diff. and getting ready for our next adventure to New Orleans for Mardi Gras..

Take care and hope to write up a trip report soon.:wave2:

princess: Daisy

First: Thanks Andy for the great pictures of the Magic.

LVTRAVEL: We had a great time the next week also. The film is in the shop. Thanks for the CD of the digital pics. We got up at 2:30AM to come home yesterday and went straight to the office where we worked until about 10PM last night. Another late day today so I am beat! I will post the pictures soon.

It was great getting to meet you guys. Maybe we'll do it again (We've booked for next January already!)
:crazy:

Originally posted by brack
Maybe we'll do it again (We've booked for next January already!) :crazy:

Brack That onboard booking is great since you do get the best rates and premier choice of cabins especially when you book so early.

With our schedule, it doesn't look like we will be going on any cruises for a while.

Feb - Florida - 10 days
March - Nassau - 8 days
April - Reno - 9 days
June - Las Vegas - 9 days
November - Las Vegas & Hawaii - 14 to 21 days. (tentative)

Plus I hope to get to LV or Reno again in Sept. (My annual "self" trip).

And, if things go right (or wrong depending on how you look at it), next year I will be travelling for work quite a lot.

I guess you know what I mean by travelling a lot when reviewing your previous posts to the board.

Looking forward to seeing the pics from your Eastern trip.

Have a great day and don't work too hard trying to catch up!

Im booked for the same cruise 7/31 anyone going? Maybe this time I can meet some disboarders. This is the first in 4 cruises I didn't make the meet!!!! I also got sick Wed. Night and was confined to the cabin the rest of the week!!!
Lauretta

I have put some of the pictures from the meet on my web page. I hope to put more soon.

Hey Brack~~

could you post or pm your website when you have a chance? I lost the address when my computer crashed. I'm going to dig out the list John created for us too, I think it's on there???
I can't wait to see the pictures... Mine are ready to be picked up, I also had them put onto a CD so I can post some also.

I miss all you guys!! I miss walking up on deck 9 & 10 first thing in the morning.

Hey Brack,
Welcome home. Hope you didn't bring a cold home for a souvenier like I did. You book a cruise for January 2005? You dog thought you were going to wait. Let me know what date, who knows I may win the lottery and drag Molly on another one. Give my best to Annette, Gene & Rebecca we had a blast dining with you all.

Diane:wave:

No cold or flu .... yet. It seems everyone else in the office does though.

Near the end of the cruise we had this great idea to drag our overworked son and his overworked wife on a cruise for their 10th wedding anniversary. It is the January 8th Eastern cruise in 2005. We are at the point where any excuse for a cruise is a good excuse.

I'll pray for the lottery for you. It would be fun to sail with you guys again.

Tell Molly we said howdy.

Take care and get well.

I hope most of you guys still have this thread subscribed.

Annette has almost finished a scrapbook of our two week cruise. It is really neat to look back and see some of you all. I also have most of my photos in my screen saver so I see them often.

Hope all is going well.

I'm still subscribed Brack~

Did John & Ruth get back from their recovery trip yet?? Or are they off on another adventure?? I certainly miss everyone onboard and on the boards!!

I'm going to start on my scrapbook after we move... will be moving at the end of March.

Say "Hey" to Annette for me!

Jeanny, yes we got back from the recovery trip but it was far from recovery. We got to South Beach on Saturday after taking two days driving to Southern FL. We were able to go out to eat Saturday night. Sunday we did go to Key West and spent the day there doing what we couldn't do on the cruise due to having my mother with us on the cruise.

Monday morning we planned on going on the gambling boat out of Miami that evening but I got a call from my sister-in-law in Jacksonville telling me that Ruth's brother had died that day. We had just seen him on the way to SB on Thursday night. Well, as you can guess the trip was not a recovery after that. We continued to stay in our condo until Thursday and then drove to Jacksonville and spent 3 nights there for the viewing and memorial service. We had his father fly down to Miami and took him North with us.

Ruth is as well as can be expected and has recovered fairly well physically from the surgery but the shock of her brother has delayed her psychological recovery. We are recovering and all will be well with us.

Carolyn You now know the reason we didn't contact you on our way to Clearwater. Never went that way.

Brack Nice to hear from you on our private thread here. Glad your scrapbook is getting finished. Ruth & I haven't had time to even start thinking of one.

We leave Sunday, the 7th of March for Nassau for a week in an all-inclusive resort with our cruising buddies (every 2 years) for the last 10 years.

Jeanny: Nice to hear from you. Are you moving locally or out of town? It looks like Annette and I may be moving in June for our work. If so it could either Dallas or Atlanta. We'll know by the 10th of May. Our DS lives in Dallas so that would great but Atlanta is only 7 hours from WDW so I could handle that!

John & Ruth: Sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers go out to you. We just lost a good friend last week unexpectantly. We too are still feeling the shock.

I have posted a few pictures here on the DISBoard and will post more soon.

Blessings to all.

Brack, thanks so much for the prayers. They do help. I'll send some your way also.

Jeanny and Brack, hope your moves are exactly where you want it to be and they go without any problems.

While we are travelling a lot over the next 4 months, I sure do miss the DCL fun. Doesn't look like we will even get a short time in WDW this year either. (Might have to talk Ruth into doing a looooooooong weekend in Orlando later in the year.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter