** June 2020 Check In **

Well i just leftvthe party over in May and am hoping to join the party in June. Fingers crossed this trip won’t need to be rescheduled too.
We will be visiting June 24-29 and staying at an AirBnB.
We are celebrating the adoption of my two youngest children and I am also bringing my niece and mom along.
What a special thing to be celebrating!! Congratulations!

Well i just leftvthe party over in May and am hoping to join the party in June. Fingers crossed this trip won’t need to be rescheduled too.
We will be visiting June 24-29 and staying at an AirBnB.
We are celebrating the adoption of my two youngest children and I am also bringing my niece and mom along.

Have a ton of special hugs and congratulations to you and the kids from me (an adopted child).

While everything is changing at a rapid pace and no one knows what to expect or how things are going to be tomorrow , let alone in the summer I have just read a news report in the Irish media that European airlines have started planning to resume scheduled flights in June.

I know that right now non essential international travel is not allowed, but I just need to hold my nerve and stay positive. I know my June 2020 trip will be very different to previous years, but just getting to California and being able to see the Pacific and feel the sunshine and be with my friends will make me happy.

While everything is changing at a rapid pace and no one knows what to expect or how things are going to be tomorrow , let alone in the summer I have just read a news report in the Irish media that European airlines have started planning to resume scheduled flights in June.

I know that right now non essential international travel is not allowed, but I just need to hold my nerve and stay positive. I know my June 2020 trip will be very different to previous years, but just getting to California and being able to see the Pacific and feel the sunshine and be with my friends will make me happy.
Hang in there! Like you said, right now, it just seems to be a matter of keeping a level head and staying calm. Since no one can know what June will be like, just keep swimming and heading toward your goal! Until someone official tells you to turn around, there is no reason not to keep moving forward, right? I'm rooting for you!

We have officially cancelled our June trip 🙁
Even if they’re open, I don’t feel comfortable going so soon. Planning to rebook for October, during my daughter’s fall break and just hoping that works out.

We are so torn about what to do. We would love to go, of course, but I don't want any of us to be on edge the whole time. Plus we are combining the trip with Vegas, the Grand Canyon, Utah, etc., and I don't know what will be open in those places either. We have until May 31 to cancel our AirBnb; I bought insurance for our Anaheim hotel, and our tickets are through UT, so I'm going to wait a couple more weeks to make our final decision.

Our flights for June 26 were cancelled by Air New Zealand so we will not be visiting this year.
Just waiting to re-book for next year now (sigh) and see if we can re-book our DVC GCV (rented points)
Oh well......

List updated (4/14/20). Sorry to hear about the trips that had to be cancelled. Hoping that all goes well with the rescheduled plans.

Sadly, you can remove me from the June list. We just canceled our trip, and are pretty heartbroken. We don't know when we'll reschedule; we'll just play that one by ear.

Unfortunately, I cancelled our June trip this morning, so you can take us off the list as well. It was such a hard pill to swallow, but for the safety of our family and everyone else, it was the right thing to do. We are hoping to reschedule in either December/January but have to wait until our 7 month window opens before we know for sure (we are DVC members). Hope everyone stays safe.

I’m still holding on to hope that they will be able to open. I’m not holding my breath at all, but I won’t be rescheduling it this time unfortunately. I wish I had read about the CA governors press conference before I paid off my trip today :)

We cancelled our trip today too. My daughter and I were so excited to spend our birthdays there. We are hoping the parks will be open in September so we can reschedule during our fall break.

Add us to the scratch list -- you can take me of the June roster, as we concluded today that it wasn't going to happen and dropped all reservations and requested a refund from LMTC for our tickets. No definitive plans to reschedule yet, which is disappointing as we were very excited to do Disneyland for the first time...

You can remove me from the list also. I'm very upset over missing out on my first trip to Disneyland and California, but I just can't see how it would work out to still go. If they even reopen by 6/1 which would have been my first park day, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be getting back to work by the end of May or first week of June. Not a good time to take vacation. Once United allowed for cancellations on flights through the end of the year and extended their voucher use to a two year expiration date I knew it was time to cancel. My plan right now is that the world will be a saner place and I can go late May/Early June next year.

We have Hamilton tickets for the 25th. We would cancel our Disney portion if it was cancelled. Ticketmaster will not refund, even with our purchased insurance. Going to wait it out. Airline already rescheduled us on a ridiculous flight path. It’s frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter