JUNE/JULY Hilton Head Island ROLL CALL WHO IS EXCITED?!?!

We check in June 12-17th! Can't wait!!!!!
DH, DD-19, DD-12, DD-9, DS-7 and me! :sunny: :cool1: :sunny:

This will be our first trip to HH Disney on June 19-26. We will be bringing our grandchildren 2, 4, 5, 8, & 12 years old! We are getting so excited! We are then going to WDW 26-30 to say "Hi" to Mickey.
Sandie

We will be there July 22-29th. Its the 6 of us, DH, me, DD17, DD13, DS9 and DD7. Looking forward to kayaking, swimming, pool games, and all the resort activities. Last time we were there (2 years ago), the CM's had the little kids "release" the fish (with sling shots) after using them to paint t-shirts. Was the highlight of my son's visit!

Val said:
Last time we were there (2 years ago), the CM's had the little kids "release" the fish (with sling shots) after using them to paint t-shirts. Was the highlight of my son's visit!

:rotfl: When we were there last year, it looked like they needed to release the Gyotaki fish. We knew they had seen better days when the CM's said to make sure and paint them in the direction of their gills. :rotfl:

Val said:
We will be there July 22-29th. Its the 6 of us, DH, me, DD17, DD13, DS9 and DD7. Looking forward to kayaking, swimming, pool games, and all the resort activities.

Looks like our trips will overlap. We'll be there 7/24-7/30. Maybe our boys will end up hanging out together. :sunny:

We'll be there 4th of July week! Can't Wait! Usually we go in August but decided to do the July 4th week this year and do WDW in August (ugh-hot) so we can meet up with friends and have a picnic on the marsh!

me, my DH, DD (6), DS (3) Will be there June 17 - 20th . Just look for the 3 redheads + my DH you can't miss us. ;)

We will be there July 3-8th. DH, DD 4, and DS 2. CAN'T WAIT!!!

First timers DD,DM,DS 14 and DS 10 , we can't wait for our first trip to Hilton Head the second week of June :cool1:

We can't wait....July 23 to 30. It's DM, DD, DS and D-grandparents!

Kim

We are arriving June 4-11. My husband will stay for a few nights and return home to work. We live 90 miles from Hilton Head. I will stay with my daughter who is 12, her friend also 12, my son who is 8, and my two nephews who are 10 and 12. Please say hi if you see a blonde with five kids. I promise they are not all mine. :)

Becky
a teacher who loves middle school kids.

WHO IS EXCITED!!!!

I have already started a mental packing list and stuff I need to print out! We are flying into Jacksonville and driving up to HHI. Wish us luck!

I hope to run into some of you while there....

Can't wait to take our first really warm weather trip to HH. In the past we have gone in Feb and Nov. I've been following the restaurant threads and am working on a list (definately Hudson's - love the atmosphere, Old Oyster Factory, will try Sea Shack, Santa Fe, Wild Wings). Picking up some things to take to the beach (towels, chairs, blankets). We will be very disappointed though if they don't have a new naturalist - remember Brian?

Only a little over a month to go!!!

Kathy

Kathy2130 said:
We will be very disappointed though if they don't have a new naturalist - remember Brian?

I heard that they have hired a new naturalist -- someone who used to work for the Coastal Discovery Museum. Don't know if she's started yet or not, but they're very excited to have someone on board!

And as for Bryan -- I do keep in touch with him on occasion. He's almost done with grad school and just got engaged!!! He grew up not too far from where we live, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up with him some time this summer when he's back in town visiting his parents.

Laurabearz said:
WHO IS EXCITED!!!!

I have already started a mental packing list and stuff I need to print out! We are flying into Jacksonville and driving up to HHI. Wish us luck!

I hope to run into some of you while there....

I think our trips overlap by one night. If you see us on Friday the 10th say hi! I'm sure I'll be at the campfire that night.(That's DH and the two kiddoes in my sig)
I am SO excited!
I have been so busy looking forward to my husband graduating college(FINALLY) today and planning his party for this coming Saturday that the trip has crept up on me all of a sudden.

2 1/2 more weeks, I can't believe it!

I have bought a few things(detergent, coloring books and snacks for the kids for the ride down) and put them aside, and also have unearthed the swimmies and goggles/masks for the kids and put them aside.
I need to start making a list. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

BTW VERY happy to see they hired a new naturalist-I hope he or she starts by the time we get there!

We are going to HHI! DW,me,DS 16,DD12, going on July 3-10. We hope to see a lot of fireworks!!!
Looking forward to the beach, and golf!!

Deer H
:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter