JUNE/JULY Hilton Head Island ROLL CALL WHO IS EXCITED?!?!

Laura,

We're game for the Salty Dog. Have never been there. We go to HH with absolutely no plans except for lots of time at the beach and pools until we see the activities schedule and then take it from there.

Colleen

SALTY DOG WEB CAM CONTEST!!!
How to Enter the Contest
Find your photo on our archived photos (be standing on the orange feet at the cafe).
Send an e-mail to:
Webcam Photo Contest
with the exact day, hour and minute.

Win a Salty Dog Cafe t-shirt if selected "WebCam Photo of the Month."
Winner will be contacted by return e-mail. The winner is the person who submits the photo.

All submitted photos and webcam photos are the property of the Salty Dog Inc. The Salty Dog Inc. reserves the right to use and dispaly them

What is cool about the site is that if you know when you were there you can go thru the archive when you get home and see yourselves!!

I noticed you could pull up pictures according to time/date, but didn't see the contest when I was poking around on their site. Pretty neat!

Colleen

I have to ask.....What are the "ribbons" we should be wearing?

Kim

It's been raining on Hilton Head for the last 5 days.....The forcast says more rain everyday untill at least Thursday.........Very disappointing. :sad2:

All that rain sure is disappointing. Is it unusual to get that much rain this time of year?

We check in on 6/12, so hope it clears out by then!

Colleen

quentina said:
I have to ask.....What are the "ribbons" we should be wearing?

Kim

Disers - those who frequent the Dis Boards - can be identified by wearing a lime green ribbon! Sandie

We will be visting HHI for the second time, but this will be our first time at DVC HHI. Looking forward to the trip. :earsboy:

Welcome aboard cinderella97!!! We are headed there, on the 10th! If you hear anyone chanting HANNAME, that would be a fellow DVCer... Also look out for lime green ribbons.

Cinderella97-- You'll be able to spot us pretty well. My DH has a tattoo of Mickey Mouse holding a USA flag on his right shoulder.

Colleen

I should be an easy spot too.... (in case the lime green ribbons and the chanting isnt enough...... I have pink hair. :wave2:

It is very unusual to get this much rain! We had an unusual spring too. Colder than normal and rainy. Orlando's been getting hit very heavy this year too! Hope it stops soon, but looks like we're going to have another rainy week. Very threatening already this A.M. :sad2: :sad2:

Pink hair :earseek: Love it!!! We will look for you. We are arriving early Friday morning on the 17th. You can't miss us either. DD 6, DS 3, and myself are redheads.

Laurabearz said:
I should be an easy spot too.... (in case the lime green ribbons and the chanting isnt enough...... I have pink hair. :wave2:

Pink Hair?? I'll be looking for you!

Scootersmom-I'll look for you too. Where in NE Ohio are you? Are you driving or flying?

No distinguishing marks for us-I just have long blond hair. There will be 3 of us, DH, and DD. We will arrive on the 12th. Started to pack today. We are anxious in our vacation. :banana:

Laurabearz said:

Laura, you ARE going to post pictures from your trip, aren't you? ;)

Have a wonderful trip. 4 weeks and counting for us!

cinderella97-- We're in Barberton, Ohio and we drive. Straight down I77 all the way to Columbia, then I26 to I95 to 278 and we're home!
HHI is 13 1/2 hours for us, including pit stops. Sometimes leave here at 2:00 a.m. on day of check-in and get to the resort about 3:30 p.m., but that's really a rough trip.
This time we're leaving Saturday, stopping overnight at our half-way point, Hillsville, Virginia. We figure if we leave the Hillsville hotel early a.m., we can be in HH by lunchtime, check in and head to the pool or beach, etc while we wait for the room to be ready.

Colleen

I gotta say I am tickled pink to be heading to HHI on Friday, but absolutly giddy that there is a good chance I'll be running into fellow DISers...

Sick isnt it...

HANNAME!!!
:wave2:

Laurabearz said:
I gotta say I am tickled pink to be heading to HHI on Friday, but absolutly giddy that there is a good chance I'll be running into fellow DISers...

Sick isnt it...

HANNAME!!!
:wave2:

Not sick at all! I'm just excited that there will be people that we can meet down there! You can't say that when you go on vacation to other places.

Colleen-Be safe in driving down. We should be there around 4pm. Flight gets in around 3pm.

I can't wait!! 6 days and counting.. :banana: :teeth: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter