Just Arrived, Triple Dipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOORAY! You said it so I don't have to. And we leave for our first ever trip in 17 days with MB & paper passes in hand. ;)

Unfortunately, word is just in that MK will be the next park to lose FP on 1/14.

FP+ only. Three choices.

Enjoy.

Unfortunately, word is just in that MK will be the next park to lose FP on 1/14.

FP+ only. Three choices.

Enjoy.

I must have missed that announcement. Interesting that they went to that park next. I suppose the tiers have already helped out at the other 2 parks.

There is right and wrong. Many of the people on this thread don't know the difference. Just because you can get away with something doesn't make it right. Rationalize, justify, whatever. It's wrong. Not surprising but pretty disheartening to see he amoral so many people are. I know fast passes are a small thing but it's the small acts in life that prove character.

Exactly.

Soooooooooo........... it's also wrong to have multiple email addresses that you use to register for Disney contests and promotions or setup multiple accounts to try and increase your odds of getting a free dining or room discount PIN?

What a wonderful thread. This sounds like my first year of law school. If you saw someone lose a $20.00 bill and you picked it up and didn't say anything are you stealing? But if you just found it, it's free money...where is the line. Just wait one minute after you saw him lose it, and your not stealing. Do you know how it was resolved....it wasn't. Each person answered differently, but we all agreed, it was a matter OF EACH individuals morals and conscience. So free parking for Jomar!

i love it, i hope it's true

stick it to the immoral cheats

I can't even believe some of you people, this is ridiculous. And I don't mean the triple dippers, I mean the would-be shamers.

It's fast passes on a WDW vacation people. It's not like people are stealing food from the mouths of babes. This whole discussion has become utterly ridiculous.

If you never used FP to it's fullest extent when it was available, that is all of your own problems. *SMH*

Let he who is without sin on a Disney vacation cast the first stone.

I can't even believe some of you people, this is ridiculous. And I don't mean the triple dippers, I mean the would-be shamers.

It's fast passes on a WDW vacation people. It's not like people are stealing food from the mouths of babes. This whole discussion has become utterly ridiculous.

If you never used FP to it's fullest extent when it was available, that is all of your own problems. *SMH*

Let he who is without sin on a Disney vacation cast the first stone.

And it's ending on 1/14 for MK, and probably shortly after for the other two. 5 more days of it.

Thank god, or we might have some DISers getting ulcers from the stress of worrying about what everyone else is doing at Disney.

And it's ending on 1/14 for MK, and probably shortly after for the other two. 5 more days of it.

Thank god, or we might have some DISers getting ulcers from the stress of worrying about what everyone else is doing at Disney.

Good thing, not enough room in hell for all of us sinners.

Now, ya'll be good and only register ONCE each day during this month's contest, or we'll have to start a thread debating the morality and ethical fortitude of those who let the devil be their guide and enter multiple times.

Do not make any FP+ reservations for which you do not plan to actually utilize. And if you fail to show up for your pre-arranged commitment, a minimum of five Hail Mickeys will be required for penance.

Lest not forget that once you have reserved and paid for your room, you must sleep in it to fulfill your moral obligation.

Finally, remember to heed the whispers of the cricket. It'll tell you the "right" thing to do.

G'night.

I'm not stealing parking. I'm not being charged for it and there is a difference. Many of you fail to turn your mind to what a 'test' is. Those that agree to take part agree to the pains and gains of what that may bring. Part of this test of MBs surely includes the CMs behavior when they see one being worn. My experience is that they assume you are staying on property. This process will of course help Disney identify areas that require further training.

Anyone else that would like to make such bold accusations should direct me to the term or condition Disney instituted at the outset that only entitled guests to those changes, nuances, quirks, errors or oversights that benefitted Disney alone.

We know when they go against the guest, they are asked to accept the inconvenience and are of course offered an apology.

Oh for pete's sake. You are staying offsite. Stop and pay for parking. Forget the magic band fp+ test. That has nothing to do with the parking fee you are scamming. I can't hammer it home any more because you just refuse to see that *you* have the power to either stop and pay for parking or try to be waved through with your magic band. We get it, you stayed at por one night to get a magic band. Cool. You don't get free parking for the week. :thumbsup2

There is right and wrong. Many of the people on this thread don't know the difference. Just because you can get away with something doesn't make it right. Rationalize, justify, whatever. It's wrong. Not surprising but pretty disheartening to see he amoral so many people are. I know fast passes are a small thing but it's the small acts in life that prove character.

:thumbsup2

Good thing, not enough room in hell for all of us sinners.

Now, ya'll be good and only register ONCE each day during this month's contest, or we'll have to start a thread debating the morality and ethical fortitude of those who let the devil be their guide and enter multiple times.

Do not make any FP+ reservations for which you do not plan to actually utilize. And if you fail to show up for your pre-arranged commitment, a minimum of five Hail Mickeys will be required for penance.

Lest not forget that once you have reserved and paid for your room, you must sleep in it to fulfill your moral obligation.

Finally, remember to heed the whispers of the cricket. It'll tell you the "right" thing to do.

G'night.

:rotfl2: :worship:

It's also the inaction in life that proves it.

I will never understand the motivation behind sitting on one's hands when they can improve their situation. I planned a trip to Disney and researched the current lay of the land. I was invited to take part in the MB test and took steps to maximize the experience. If you don't or choose not to, hoping to appeal to my love for humanity to protect the equity you think you're entitled to is a fool's game. That is not the way the world works. Booing and hissing in protest against people like me won't help you. It won't change a thing. We will always find the angles and pull ahead of people that stand by and complain that it should be different.

I will say this, on my next trip, if the morally unquestionable want to fund my trip, I'll tour Disney any way you like.

Oh for pete's sake. You are staying offsite. Stop and pay for parking. Forget the magic band fp+ test. That has nothing to do with the parking fee you are scamming. I can't hammer it home any more because you just refuse to see that *you* have the power to either stop and pay for parking or try to be waved through with your magic band. We get it, you stayed at por one night to get a magic band. Cool. You don't get free parking for the week. :thumbsup2

When the test is over, I agree one should not get free parking.

What a wonderful thread. This sounds like my first year of law school. If you saw someone lose a $20.00 bill and you picked it up and didn't say anything are you stealing? But if you just found it, it's free money...where is the line. Just wait one minute after you saw him lose it, and your not stealing. Do you know how it was resolved....it wasn't. Each person answered differently, but we all agreed, it was a matter OF EACH individuals morals and conscience. So free parking for Jomar!

Remind me to retain you if I want the silver medal in a court matter.

parkmeme_zps2ec26145.jpg

Where has Disney stated that KTTW cards and other ticket media were not allowed to be used to pull FP-?

Go HERE and read...
Terms and Conditions -- Converting to Paperless Tickets
"...blah blah blah You are required to convert ... in order to make and use FastPass+ selections. Once you convert a ticket or pass you will no longer be able to participate in the standard FastPass service upon arrival at the parks."

If you signed up for MDE and linked your Disney userid and account to the MDE system, you certified that you read and agreed to these conditions.

P.S. My Malwarebytes just told me it didn't detect any malicious items. It sure wasn't scanning THIS thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter