Just back 10/12 rode mission space

benebire

<font color=purple>Can someone make me say somethi
Well, just back from a short trip to Disney and I did get to ride Mission space. I'm sorry to report that it is the first ride to make me physically ill. I started to feel sick as soon as we launched and it continued to grow worse throughout the ride, by the end I was sure I was going to be sick. As soon as it was over I had to sit on a bench for about 30 minutes. After the nauseau passed I kinda felt out of it for another 30 minutes or so. While this time was not fun, It did not ruin the rest of the day and I'm glad I got to try it. I wont be riding it again tho! The man behind me coming off the ride was saying how he couldnt feel anything and didnt understand what all the hype was, guess it just depends on your body. I have gotten dizzy on rides but never physically sick before. I did follow the warnings to keep eyes open and straight ahead. Just wanted to give a little report on that as I know alot of people are trying to decide whether to give it a whirl. I thought I was going to be afraid of the feeling of launching but didnt think I was going to get sick.

It's strange how this ride affects people, especially ones who don't usually get sick. Both of my daughters (late twenties) rode this in September and while neither has ever been sick on any ride EVER (they both can do tea cups, body wars, RtR, ToT, ...any and all rides) both came off of the ride not feeling well at all, and both said never again! That was enough for me, since I can't ride anything that goes around or simulator rides. But on another note, my husband and grandson (9) both rode this ride in July during AP viewing 3 times, and then again in September 3 times and both love it and never got sick.

Now that intimidates me as I do not do TOT or RNR... I can do spinning rides with no problems.... I suppose I will just have to try it and see how it affects me.. I hope I do not get sick.. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter