Just busted open my Terramundi Pot

Pound world always have various disney money tins which you have to open using a tin opener! They obviously cost £1 but are brilliant because you can't 'borrow' from them. I have one in my sock draw and the children each have one in the kitchen cupboard where they put their chore money / any pennies they find, that will then be their spending money when we go!!!

mollies_mum said:
Where does everyone get their pots from? I've never seen any in any shops, I must be looking in the wrong places!

Garden Centres are good for proper Terramundi ones. You can buy the pot of dreams equivalents from tescos and clintons etc. :)

The Clintons ones will hold £500 in £2 coins so I like them as they provide a clear goal! Nearly ripped my hand off breaking the last one open though!

Laurafoster said:
Garden Centres are good for proper Terramundi ones. You can buy the pot of dreams equivalents from tescos and clintons etc. :)

Thanks, that's my plan for the weekend sorted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter