keeping the kids entertained in the car

Cheapest 9in tv/vcr I have found was $169 at Circuit city. Sams had them for $189 and it was a name brand.

I make a "busy box". I have a cloth-like box with a hole in the top (you could make one from a regular box by cutting a hole in the top), and I fill it with small trinkets and toys that I get in Happy Meals or yard sales. Toy figurines, teething rings, or anything they can examine for a while make great fillers. My youngest takes out a toy, plays with it for about 5-10 minutes, throws it on the floor and takes out another. Occupies him for a good amount of time. When you stop, put everything back in the box, and start over :)

Lori P.

Anybody ever take one of those t.v./vcr combo and hook up your Nintendo/Sega/whatever to it?

I have family who would be driving from the center of Iowa, and their boys are video game nuts, would this work?

I think you'd have to buy one of those cigarette lighter converters with two plug-ins, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter