kevin's bag

tinkbutt

DIS Veteran
ok I am trying to find the name of the bag that kevin has and that guy won on the pod cast I really want to check them out because I am known as the family bag lady so i've gotta check this out!!! I gotta see the interior!!!!

Madi100 is correct....but I have to say that I have an older version and love it.

Not so crazy about the new style with the grey strap.

Wouldnt consider leaving home without it.

Kevin

Madi100 is correct....but I have to say that I have an older version and love it.

Not so crazy about the new style with the grey strap.

Wouldnt consider leaving home without it.

Kevin

It looks different, that's why I wasn't sure. I think I like the old style better, too. Can you still buy that one?

I used one on our last WDW trip and loved it! It carried everything I needed w/ room to spare. It was comfy, too

They still have a few colors in the old style available on zappos.com

I have a brown one...absolutely LOVE it! It is the perfect bag for the parks!

I agree with the others that the Overland Donner is a great bag...not too big, not too small. I can't wait to use it again when we go to WDW later this month! :yay:

I just ordered the chocolate Donner from Zappos.

Would this bag hold 3-4 diapers, wipes and a medium sized camera? I am looking for a smaller bag to take on our next trip in May and Kevin's bag looks to be the perfect size. I tried to look at other pictures on the internet but it's difficult to judge how much it will actually hold. Thanks.

They look great!
Do you think they ship to the UK or will i have to let my parents pick it up when they are in Disney without me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter