kevin's bag

I want a DIS sew on patch for mine!!!! I'd have to take the pin off for travel and that ain't cuttin it!!!:)

My DD16 and I both have these bags. We bought them for our last Disney trip. She loved hers. I had some issues because I'm a wheelchair user and it was bit much to sit on my lap. But it had alot of room and helped me be more organized.

We used Zappos too and also received excellent service.

Kimba

Zappo's is one of the best retailers on the net... I often find just what i want, then go to Zappos and find it cheaper and almost always have it on hand within 2 days..

I also love my Overlander.. I would never go to a park again without mine. I have the old style as well in black and DH will carry it (because of the color) for me when I get tired of doing it. He loves it also

THANK YOU BURBERRYPLAID!! :woohoo:

I just ordered a Placer and 2 Donners for my Mom and I! I'm so excited! I've wanted one of these bags for a couple of years now, but could never really justify the cost. (I'm a bag-a-holic and promised to stop a couple of years back...at the wrong time!!)

At that price, I couldn't resist, thanks so much! You're my hero! :cheer2:

By the way everyone, they still have the placer in lime green....that's why I got one...$21.00! (Can you believe that???)

:rotfl:

It's a good night...

:flower3:

THANK YOU BURBERRYPLAID!! :woohoo:

I just ordered a Placer and 2 Donners for my Mom and I! I'm so excited! I've wanted one of these bags for a couple of years now, but could never really justify the cost. (I'm a bag-a-holic and promised to stop a couple of years back...at the wrong time!!)

At that price, I couldn't resist, thanks so much! You're my hero! :cheer2:

By the way everyone, they still have the placer in lime green....that's why I got one...$21.00! (Can you believe that???)

:rotfl:

It's a good night...

:flower3:

Glad I could help out another member of the Pod Squad! :) Enjoy your bags...you'll love them!

Just bumping this up for anyone who still wants one of last year's models with the black strap

www.sierratradingpost.com has them right now for $27.15 in 7 colors. Also, if you use code AC38YY you'll get an additional 15% off

Happy shopping!!
Awww man!! I saw this link on another thread and ordered one, but didn't have a code!! Oh well...i've wanted one of these bags for awhile now but just couldn't justify the price. Until this deal! :banana: I ordered the Aloe/Dahlia one, even though it's on backorder. They claim that it will ship to me on April 21st. Guess we'll see! :)

Just bumping this up for anyone who still wants one of last year's models with the black strap

www.sierratradingpost.com has them right now for $27.15 in 7 colors. Also, if you use code AC38YY you'll get an additional 15% off

Happy shopping!!

Does anyone know if they're selling the old style or the new style with the shorter drop? (I'm a tall guy too)

--DB

It's the old style (closeout)- I just got my confirmation! :woohoo:

Me Too!!! YAY!!!!

Dirt Bunny, I'm 6ft tall, so if you want to wait a day or so, I can let you know the exact length of the strap and how it hangs on my shoulder.

That's been one of my biggest problems with bags, there is a tendency for bags to have straps that are just way too short...This one is adjustable I believe, so I'm really hopeful!

(I still can't believe I got this great of a deal on these!)

:woohoo:

I love the Dis! :flower3:

Thanks for the heads up on this. I have ordered a "back up" just in case.

One of the really great things about this bag is it's length. I'm really tall and like something I can wear across my body.

The old style has a 29" drop, meaning that there is 29" from the top of the strap to the top of the bag when the strap is full extended. The new style has a 24 inch drop.

The water bottle holders on the sides are really great too. Perfect for an umbrella, glass case, rolled magazine etc in addition to water bottles.

With all the stuff that you need in any given day....I'm not sure how anyone gets away without a bag / backpack / briefcase....something.

This one just works really well for me.

Thanks again for pointing me towards this site. I'm happy to have found the old style.

Kevin

here are the specs on the bag from the man himself:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Me Too!!! YAY!!!!

Dirt Bunny, I'm 6ft tall, so if you want to wait a day or so, I can let you know the exact length of the strap and how it hangs on my shoulder.

That's been one of my biggest problems with bags, there is a tendency for bags to have straps that are just way too short...This one is adjustable I believe, so I'm really hopeful!

(I still can't believe I got this great of a deal on these!)

:woohoo:

I love the Dis! :flower3:

the-one-with-joeys-bag.jpg

I'm 6'4" so I'm looking for something that isn't so short that it makes look like I'm carrying a Tribbiani Man Bag

--DB

Let me sing the praises of, "Kevin's Bag".... :rotfl2:

Seriously, I love the Donner. I had it with me on my trip last week. Not only does it hold a ton of stuff, it was comfortable to wear all day. With with that side pockets, I had a place to stash a water bottle and my glasses that was easy to reach. All the small compartments made it easy to store my metro pass, a few euros and maps.The zipper section was large enough for the camera and a few souvies that I picked up.

I had a Crumpler bag strictly for the camera. The Donner beats it by a mile for not only holding the camera but all my other stuff.:thumbsup2

the-one-with-joeys-bag.jpg

I'm 6'4" so I'm looking for something that isn't so short that it makes look like I'm carrying a Tribbiani Man Bag

--DB

:laughing: I completely understand! At least I'm allowed to look like I'm carrying a purse...but that doesn't always mean I like the way they work.

I swear sometimes when I shop it's like I've entered Lilyput and can't find my way to the door.... :confused3

Thanks everyone for you help. I did order the black one from sierratradingpost. I will say, it's pretty nice and will work out great at disney mainly due to the water bottle pockets. :woohoo:

However, for day to day man bag use, i'm going to stick with my mountainsmith messenger bag. it's a little smaller and has a lovely fleece lined pocket where i keep my blackberry ( i think you are supposed to put your ipod in there since it has a little headphone port) however, the water bottle pocket is sorely lacking in that there is only one, and i like to use it for my nice heavy pen so it's always ready to grab and don't want to strech it out with my bottle. it also has mini-messenger styling and doesn't look as *purse* like. princess:

thanks again,

rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter