**Kids Activity Exchange Sent/Recieved**COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
All names and info. have been sent out-(because of some shuffling around of names, two of you have 2 pms from me...so please check them both-if you have any questions, please pm me).
Please send your child's exchanges out by Tuesday 9/19, and have fun :yay: .

One has been sent and one will go tomorrow. I did not know that I could not use a priority box to send "foreign" mail. Anyway, just turned the box inside out and it'll go tomorrow.

Sabrina received her package today from Darina and Patsy AKA Mommytotwo. Talk About Fast!!!. Thank you so much. She was so excited with all of her great stuff. She Received:
A cute Princess card created by Patsy
Princess Diary Craft Kit
Princess Journal Pillow
Purple Princess Crown ( Her favorite color)
24 pack of Crayons
mummy sucker
Cheetah Coloring folder
24 pack of Little Kitty Stick on Earrings
Angelina's Tea Party Activity Book

Thank you so much Patsy and Darin. She's already coloring and talking about taking her pillow to Daycare. She loves everything :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Maureenmouse said:
Sabrina received her package today from Darina and Patsy AKA Mommytotwo. Talk About Fast!!!. Thank you so much. She was so excited with all of her great stuff. She Received:
A cute Princess card created by Patsy
Princess Diary Craft Kit
Princess Journal Pillow
Purple Princess Crown ( Her favorite color)
24 pack of Crayons
mummy sucker
Cheetah Coloring folder
24 pack of Little Kitty Stick on Earrings
Angelina's Tea Party Activity Book

Thank you so much Patsy and Darin. She's already coloring and talking about taking her pillow to Daycare. She loves everything :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

You're welcome :) .

Isabelle recieved her's from Shayla today! Can you believe the speed? And all the way from HI to IN!!! :thumbsup2 Anyway here is what she got:
A ceramic tea set (She REALLY likes this!)
Crayons
An Angelina Ballerina activity book with tea party punch outs
Princess journal craft
Hello Kitty Bingo
A folder to color
A pink crown
A belle card - her favorite princess!
An owl Halloween sucker

I think I remembered it all! Anyway, she was so excited that she asked to send Shayla a card, which she proudly stuck stickers to from the sticker exchange and colored with her new crayons :artist: ! So watch for it!! :Pinkbounc Thanks so much!

aksunshine said:
Isabelle recieved her's from Shayla today! Can you believe the speed? And all the way from HI to IN!!! :thumbsup2 Anyway here is what she got:
A ceramic tea set (She REALLY likes this!)
Crayons
An Angelina Ballerina activity book with tea party punch outs
Princess journal craft
Hello Kitty Bingo
A folder to color
A pink crown
A belle card - her favorite princess!
An owl Halloween sucker

I think I remembered it all! Anyway, she was so excited that she asked to send Shayla a card, which she proudly stuck stickers to from the sticker exchange and colored with her new crayons :artist: ! So watch for it!! :Pinkbounc Thanks so much!

:cool1: We are happy that she is enjoying her exchange items.
We will keep an eye out for the card :thumbsup2 .

I sent our second package. Even going air the post office said it'll take a week to get there. Sorry for the wait.

Did anyone send out their exchange today?
Remember-next week Tuesday-9/19 is the send by date.

I have to finish shopping today. Mine will go out by Tuesday. I'll post when I send. I need to go to a craft store and the closest one is 35 miles away. With school and dance, I couldn't get there during the week.
Thanks,
Maureen

I so totally understand. I live 30 minutes away from the nearest "town" to buy those kind of things too. I also 20 minutes away from the nearest Walmart (opposite direction) so even those trips take forever.
I'm sure your exchange buddy will understand too.

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0004 7167 1213

Your item was delivered at 2:49 pm on September 15, 2006 in ROCK HILL, SC 29730

I am running a little behind today. DS came down with quite a case of Poison Ivy and has been ithing up a storm. :guilty:

The good news is that he is NOT contagious and so the baby will not get it, nor will DH and I, HOWEVER as I am sure you know it is worse when your kids are sick than when you are. Poor kid is sooooo uncomfortable.

So as a result, I have not sent out our exchange package yet. It will go out Tuesday. Sorry for the delay, but it WILL be in tomorrow's mail.

At least it doesn't have too far to travel. :thumbsup2

Just posting that 3 packages have been sent out in the mail today.
:thumbsup2
The kids had a great time shopping for their partners :)
Enjoy.

I also sent my 2 packages today. My girls had so much fun shopping for this exchange. They should arrive in 2 to 3 days .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter